• ”YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR LACK OF RECALL AND CORRECTIONS!!!”

Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul R Moweryfully tattooed tranny beggar

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by bawtism, Apr 14, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. sounds about right, I think he was fine where he was at with just a bunch of stretched piercings and a few face tattoos. Now he just seems like a person who is unsatisfiable.

• Agree Agree x 2
    chiropractic_gynecologist

chiropractic_gynecologist Digitization is Inevitable

kiwifarms.net
  2. He somehow looks more like a man with the dangerhair wig on. It just seems to exacerbate his manly features.
    Capture.PNG
    Not much is going on with old Pauly. He's still posting the same 'I love my obese body' Tumblr shit, and posting pictures of his tacky, mismatched nails.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Those "yasss queen slay" types make me irrationally angry

• Agree Agree x 18
    Xanax

Xanax I don't remember

kiwifarms.net
  4. I just wonder if they are trolls or bots because who the fuck looks at that shit and feels compelled to praise their beauty? He looks like Zoe Quinn’s month old corpse after being pulled from a river.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Jesus. "You look stunning."

Well I suppose. If by stunning, they mean "I just got hit very hard over the head and currently think I am a tortoise" I guess. He/she/zirziezebedeedoodah is THAT sort of stunning.

Why's he got that "lost my teeth" look? Or is it just cos of the mouth tattoo? There's a distinct no-teeth/cat's arse thing going on, but I don't like to look too closely (:_(

• Agree Agree x 2
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Sporky avatar activated.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. He looks like a misprinted dollar bill with a wig on.

• Winner  x 22
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Curt Sibling

Curt Sibling Napoleon Blownapart
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. They're probably legit. Pre-troon Pauly was kind of an icon in the body modification community for being the first to do so many things - most of his fans from then don't give a fuck now, but he still has some hanging on.

His lips are tattooed over, but also his three lower lip piercings were stretched and then left out to heal because he regrets doing it. You also get a slight "cat's arse" look just from regular healed cheek piercings with no jewellery in them, and Pauly had huge stretched ones to go with his huge stretched everything else. Basically, his lower face area is dotted with little holes that won't go away. Honestly, it would probably look better if he just put some subtle jewellery in those. ("subtle" used relatively, of course)

#267 Xanax, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
    Xanax

Xanax I don't remember

kiwifarms.net
  8. Well, apparently his discounted stink ditch is broken again. I wonder what he did to it this time.
    Capture.PNG

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm guessing faulty craftmanship. He chose to take a shortcut when he decided to get srs. Under normal circumstances, people have to complete a checklist of requirements before they are even considered for surgery. Pauly decided to skip all that and go to a "tranny mill" in a foreign country.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. He also came back immediately and started on extreme insertions

• Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Apparently he couldn't pee, and hadn't been able to for a while. So his mangina is failing in absolutely every aspect.
    Screenshot_20180416-050521.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    #271 Rabbit Bones, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. "Sick and tited" lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Coin Ops

Coin Ops Cheddar Goblin

kiwifarms.net
  13. So how long until he starts verbalizing his regrets towards his fauxgina? Or is he gunna double down on it like someone doubles down on a poorly healing body mod?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. That's the thing. If a piercing rejects or is crooked, you can take it out and get it redone. Even huge stretched out piercings can just be fixed or abandoned. But he has this fucked up, prolapsing hole between his legs that's apparently destroyed his urethra. What do you even do about that? He can't just give up on it, he has to be able to pee.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. His only option seems to be having it closed up and re-establishing himself as a eunuch. His biggest problem is that he never considered the long term effects of having srs. To him, it was nothing more than another step up the body modification ladder.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. He'll be fine, as long as people buy him shoes

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Holy shitting dick nipples I did not realise "Farrah Flawless" was his legal name

I have a giant gaping wound where my genitalia used to be, but buy me things because I'm cute tee hee

• Winner Winner x 1
    Xanax

Xanax I don't remember

kiwifarms.net
  18. i'd consider myself one of those followers who doesn't give a fuck. i'm there for the inevitable trainwreck.

don't be surprised if his next instagram post depicts him with missing limbs. cause that's a thing in the body mod community too.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    chiropractic_gynecologist

chiropractic_gynecologist Digitization is Inevitable

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm pretty certain a few of us have some shekels in that pool.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah, I don't think there's a better example of a mentally ill troon fetishist than Pauly. Most MtF who get SRS tentatively start considering sex six months to a year after having the procedure. Pauly couldn't get SRS fast enough because he wanted to get double penetrated by every sick fuck in Frisco ASAP. He basically got off the plane from Asia and started trying to be a sex worker on CL and asking about auctioning off his "virginity."

Even if the surgery had been done perfectly he would have all the same problems because he ignored all surgery aftercare in his quest to get gang banged at the first opportunity. He seems to have a pain fetish and after getting a gaping open wound in his crotch his only interest was in pursuing every opportunity to punish it with random dicks and objects.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.