Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul R Mowery - fully tattooed tranny beggar

FrostedFlakes&PBR

Blue Nun Widemouths
kiwifarms.net
Ok, look. I like shopping. I enjoy a few pairs of shoes and some nice fancy things. But dude. My dude. I went to his Instagram and it’s just rampant, dull consumerism. There’s absolutely nothing radical going on here. Just because you did some haphazard slapdash body mods and ill-advised surgery does not make “high heels! shopping! nails! shopping!” any more interesting than when any average shallow townie does it. Throwing a pentagram on top is meaningless. There is nothing new to see here. It’s about as revolutionary and cutting edge as a Lifetime Movie.

Muscle Manlet

Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine!
kiwifarms.net
Via Instagram:

Tattoo removal consultation went great, going to take 11 sessions to fully remove but they are confident they will be able to remove the black completely. They have a database of all the tattoos their company has removed nationwide that they put in the details of your tattoo (age, size, area, ink colors etc) and it gives them a pretty precise estimate of how long it takes to completely remove based on already finished removals. Just waiting to get paid to put the down payment down and I’m off to the races. Nervous but also excited and I’m extremely confident in the staff at Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers. I had a very bad reaction years ago attempting to remove it before that has made me keep putting it off but I’m preparing myself this time to be ready for whatever comes. This is a long time coming finally correcting a mistake I made hastily based off dysphoria I felt toward my face before I had the courage to transition and I’m happy to finally be moving forward to a happier place with my face.
Editors note: I love all my other facial tattoos greatly, I think they add to and enhance my beauty artistically so please don’t get confused. I only am removing the solid black in the middle, it seemed like a good idea at the time but it wasn’t a positive choice I made in the right mindset I can admit but now it’s time to move on.
Well, that's it. He's going to get his face tattoo removed. It's going to go perfectly. He'll finally be happy. We're going to have to stop making fun of him. Doritos stock is plummiting. It's been real, y'all.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
hasnt he had ink removed only to change his mind and tattoo over it again later?
Yes, the claim was that they had a bad reaction to it and it was scarring bad or something. The photos I saw just looked like it was blistering, which happens often with tattoo removal, but I suppose it could've been worse than what went around online. I wasn't following Farrah during that time, so I may have missed something.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
He is going to get it re-tattooed on before he is half way done removing it.
I saw them go through the procedure a few years ago. They had one session, but couldn’t handle the pain afterward and never went back, then tattooed over the black twice. They also blamed their “reaction” on the laser practitioner, same as they did with the surgeon that performed their sex change operation.

This saga should be interesting.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
He recently posted a photo on his story of his "new best friend", a clitoral stimulation pump.

Isn't the "clit" in a vaginoplasty just scrotal skin? There are no nerves in it to stimulate. Also, yelling about how you love to get yourself off isn't something women do unless they're in the sex industry and they get paid for it. It's something creepy men do.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
Via Instagram:
What's he going to get tattooed in place of the black that he isn't going to like in a few years
He recently posted a photo on his story of his "new best friend", a clitoral stimulation pump.

Isn't the "clit" in a vaginoplasty just scrotal skin? There are no nerves in it to stimulate. Also, yelling about how you love to get yourself off isn't something women do unless they're in the sex industry and they get paid for it. It's something creepy men do.
I think they take the nerve cluster from the dick and make it into the fake clit.

• Agree
Reactions: Tiny Clanger

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I’m sure he misses his dick and being able to cum. It’s the only reason I can think he would go so far as to buy a stupid gimmick thing to try and make his “clit” do something pleasurable. He should ask his surgeon where exactly he put the mangled end of his dick in his mangania to see if he can get any of it’s damaged nerves endings to work again.

Even if he can find where the tip of his dick ended up it’s going to be pretty weak sauce compared to a functioning penis and what his old orgasms were like.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

the "clit" is a tiny piece of the head of the penis. Although, Paulie got butchered and had a bunch of complications so who knows what things look like down there. here is a video of how it supposed to go down (this is animated so you don't see any gore, still will put a spoiler though)

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
the "clit" is a tiny piece of the head of the penis. Although, Paulie got butchered and had a bunch of complications so who knows what things look like down there. here is a video of how it supposed to go down (this is animated so you don't see any gore, still will put a spoiler though)
I knew what that was and yet I still watched it all the way through. I'm gonna go to bed now and hope I don't dream about it

It could really have used some muzak in the background.

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
I can't begin to imagine how much debt he must be in from the constant tattoo-remove-tattoo-blackout cycle.
Not to mention the shopping. Based on the sheer amount of new shoes, wigs and tacky jewelry he posts on insta, I think he has a full blown shopping addiction as well. It certainly doesn't help that he needs new gear to represent his ever changing personas. Also, now that he's basically run out of room for body mods, I think he's using online shopping to fill that void (and food too, obviously).

Which is why it will be interesting to see if the laser even happens. He's currently hawking his hideous platforms because he can't swing the initial deposit and installment payments (again, per IG):

Going to be putting more shoes up on Depop in the next week to help fund my laser tattoo removal of part of my face. Through this journey I’m going to be extremely transparent with how the process goes start to finish with the tattoo removal. Cost, Pain, Healing, Progress etc. It’s going to cost me $4455.00 for the estimated 11 sessions financed, so a $500 down payment then a monthly payment till it’s paid off (if I paid one lump sum it would be $3600ish because of a discount but I don’t have that just laying around). Good news if it takes more then 11 sessions I’m covered for a year of sessions after at no charge. If it removes quicker I’ll get a refund of the remaining sessions ( doubt it will go that quick lol). This all basically means I’ll be changing some life stuff for a while like buying new shoes and getting my nails done etc to afford it. This is actually the first step in a process of operation stop dysphoria and hating my face lol. I also had a consultation last month about non surgical facial feminization and hair transplant surgery. One step at a time though. Anywayyyyyy I’ll be putting up another 5-7 pairs soon.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino