Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul R Mowery - fully tattooed tranny beggar

It's kinda ironic that he complained that the laser removal was painful during the first time, meanwhile this is a guy that nearly bifurcated his own penis.

Also, unless I'm mistaken, wasn't his excuse for not going through with the initial course of laser removal that he was pressured into it? Cause I remember he made a big stink about it and then proceeded to retattoo his face to spite whoever pressured him to do it.

FrostedFlakes&PBR

Blue Nun Widemouths
kiwifarms.net
Is he going to have a scarred lumpy face after the removal
Absolutely. As few as 3 rounds in order to fade a bad tattoo and have it redone can leave weird thin rippling scars and fucked up texture, especially on sensitive skin like your hands or feet.

Compare that to Pauly shooting for eleven rounds (!!!!) on the thin, sensitive skin *of his face.* He’s gonna have a bad time. Pl but I had to have lido injections when I did my hand bc lasers on thin skin are no joke.

What gets me about this is that he’s acting like he really, really needs to get this shit funded. Acting like he had a gang tattoo put on his face and now he wants to get it removed so he can turn his life around or something. So alright, let’s say he could multiple blackout layers and it didn’t leave his skin a rippled pitted mess. *Dude still has tattooed eyes and huge holes all over his face.* This is just more Pauly regret but getting the lasers done isn’t going to make him more employable, less horrifying looking, or more likely to pass. Yet he acts like people should help him pay for it.

On mobile atm but do yourselves a favor and google John Mulaney snl horn removal. It’s our Pauly. “You’re what is known in cosmetic surgery as ‘completely ruined.’”

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
I've also never seen a tattoo removal where there wasn't still some small shadow of the design visible on the skin. Not the biggest deal if you're planning on getting a cover up, or if it's on a part of the body that people don't automatically stare directly at. But even if Pauly ends up getting the money and going all the way through with this, in addition to rippled skin, he's probably going to always have a faint grey cast wherever the black work was.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I've also never seen a tattoo removal where there wasn't still some small shadow of the design visible on the skin. Not the biggest deal if you're planning on getting a cover up, or if it's on a part of the body that people don't automatically stare directly at. But even if Pauly ends up getting the money and going all the way through with this, in addition to rippled skin, he's probably going to always have a faint grey cast wherever the black work was.
He'd be better off taking it all off with a soldering iron and pretending to be a burn victim or doing what cartels do and scraping them off with a machete.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Besides their white knights and wannabe bodymod enthusiasts that desperately want to be noticed, who on earth is going to spend decent money on any of those shoes/boots?

Seriously, what was the point of buying THAT many platforms? I get that people like collecting certain things, but it’s not like any of those pairs are rare or super limited designer collectibles. They’re a bunch of cheaply made and heinously overpriced attention grabbing footwear for rave kids to wear to EDC for a couple days, not for a 30-something woman to wear to her retail job at the mall. That whole shoe room coulda paid for your tattoo removal, or been a deposit on your boob job Farrah.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
Besides their white knights and wannabe bodymod enthusiasts that desperately want to be noticed, who on earth is going to spend decent money on any of those shoes/boots?

Seriously, what was the point of buying THAT many platforms? I get that people like collecting certain things, but it’s not like any of those pairs are rare or super limited designer collectibles. They’re a bunch of cheaply made and heinously overpriced attention grabbing footwear for rave kids to wear to EDC for a couple days, not for a 30-something woman to wear to her retail job at the mall. That whole shoe room coulda paid for your tattoo removal, or been a deposit on your boob job Farrah.
You realize you answered your own question right?

Reactions: SPX5kzy

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Because he roleplaying a woman (a punk rock raver version) and don’t all women just love shoes??? Did you ever watch Sex & the City?? He loves shoes so obviously so womanly!

The irony is if he knew the first damn thing about shoes he might have actually bought a few decent pairs that would have some resale value. Nobody wants second hand Chinese garbage shoes.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Because he roleplaying a woman (a punk rock raver version) and don’t all women just love shoes??? Did you ever watch Sex & the City?? He loves shoes so obviously so womanly!

The irony is if he knew the first damn thing about shoes he might have actually bought a few decent pairs that would have some resale value. Nobody wants second hand Chinese garbage shoes.
He had the same kind of phase with buying cheap shitty wigs, but he just walks around bald all the time. I wouldn't be too surprised if he has a pair of beat up sneakers he wears everywhere and his platform collection just gathers dust in that room.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had the same kind of phase with buying cheap shitty wigs, but he just walks around bald all the time. I wouldn't be too surprised if he has a pair of beat up sneakers he wears everywhere and his platform collection just gathers dust in that room.
I’m sure just taking selfies and posing in the mirror is 98% of what he uses the shoes and wigs for. The shoes are wholly impractical for daily wear plus I bet he’s barely able to walk in them.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure just taking selfies and posing in the mirror is 98% of what he uses the shoes and wigs for. The shoes are wholly impractical for daily wear plus I bet he’s barely able to walk in them.
ITT didn't someone say he mostly buys, "models", then returns?

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
ITT didn't someone say he mostly buys, "models", then returns?
That was an armchair comment I made a few pages back; they just seem to very quickly amass a huge collection of whatever their current obsession is (body jewelry, makeup, wigs, shoes, shitty Killstar clothes) to take a few “shock” selfies in and bask in the resulting comments and then after a few weeks they throw the selfie prop on poshmark.

Reactions: MicrowavedApple

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
It still confuses me that he's getting the lower-face blackout removed but keeping the rest. So now that mishmash of failed coverups surrounding his facial blackout will just sorta frame his face, like the world's most autistic ski mask? Several paycheques spunked away on 11 (count em - ELEVEN) excruciatingly painful removal sessions, and the outcome will probably look even worse.

Fun fact: Pauly was one of the first three people to get eyeball tattoos, all on the same day, and he is the only one of the trio still alive. Joshua Rahn died in a fatal stabbing incident, Shannon Larratt (of BMEzine) died of a rare degenerative muscle disease, and Pauly is all set to die of a heart attack climbing the stairs.

Last edited:

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
It still confuses me that he's getting the lower-face blackout removed but keeping the rest. So now that mishmash of failed coverups surrounding his facial blackout will just sorta frame his face, like the world's most autistic ski mask? Several paycheques spunked away on 11 (count em - ELEVEN) excruciatingly painful removal sessions, and the outcome will probably look even worse.

Fun fact: Pauly was one of the first three people to get eyeball tattoos, all on the same day, and he is the only one of the trio still alive. Joshua Rahn died in a fatal stabbing incident, Shannon Larratt (of BMEzine) died of a rare degenerative muscle disease, and Pauly is all set to die of a heart attack climbing the stairs.
Joshua Rahn was stabbed trying to rob someone and Shannon Larratt committed suicide. Mental illness folds in with this kind of extreme body modification a lot. I enjoy body modification, but when you’re splitting your penis and risking the health of your eyes, it’s no surprise there’s underlying issues.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino