Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul R Mowery - fully tattooed tranny beggar

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Him I mostly feel sorry for. But what is the motivation for all the gushy comments he always gets? I presume virtue-signalling, but please tell me otherwise or we need another war.
The people that suck up like that are just wannabe body mod enthusiasts that think they’re also “‘modified” for having two tats and 0g plugs from Hot Topic. Farrah/Pauly was a huge figurehead in the community once upon a time, when they had a much more fulfilling and exciting life, and lots of insecure and lonely individuals are drawn to that particular crowd due to the “freedom” that the popular ones seem to achieve with their extreme modifications. They’re too dumb to realize that unless you’ve secured work for yourself in that particular field, “freedom” really just means “unemployable”

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It does make me wonder though: for someone so obsessed with both “fashion” (emphasis on the quotations) and his own appearance in general, how tf does dude have no idea how he looks??
body dysmorphia works that way- a person will think something is wrong with their appearance, gets surgery to fix it, but thinks it is still exactly as"wrong" as before surgery, often seeking out repeated surgeries that also don't help their self perception... or an anorexic person will become emaciated and still perceive themselves as fat, etc. maybe he has a poor handle on what he actually looks like for that reason. All the mod money would have been better spent in therapy, clearly.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is wrong with this person? I see her on Instagram showing off her tits and ass all the time. Sheesh.
that's a man. paulie was in the body modification scene back in the day, he got banned from certain shops because he would get a mod and then try to reverse the mod, and do that over and over again. Like stretching his ear lobes and sewing them up, cutting the stitches, stretching more, sewing them up again, etc. His skin is all black from covering up old tattoos he changed his mind about, and he keeps trying to undo the blackout tats and then changes his mind. Paulie decided to troon out, mostly motivated by wanting to do some kind of massive DP with two dudes, and could not wait for a reputable surgeon in a a developed nation, so he got the chop for less than a grand with a foreign surgeon. The stink ditch is all fucked up, he was in and out of the hospital for a long time, with a urine catheter coming out above the pubic bone. His grandma helped him but told him she wouldn't have had anything to do with him if she knew how he was gonna turn out. He got fat after the surgery and now works at hot topic.

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn that's got to hurt like hell. I hope they stick with it this time and don't cover it again.
Right! I tried a hair removal laser a single time and it hurt like hell for the fraction of a second it was blasting. This has got to be horrible.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
How long would it take for all the black to get completely removed if Farrah sticks with it? I'm assuming money is also an issue with this and that is going to spread the treatments out even more.

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
How long would it take for all the black to get completely removed if Farrah sticks with it? I'm assuming money is also an issue with this and that is going to spread the treatments out even more.
With all the tissue damage he probably has with multiple sessions of ink, I would think he's looking at a dozen passes at the very least. Whether or not he actually goes through it is another matter entirely.

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
They said on Instagram that it’s 11 treatments with 6-8 weeks between, and that they financed the thing. So around 2 years I think?

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
He's gonna look like a 3rd degree burn victim by the time he is done. Which granted would be a threshold of body mod that he has not apparently crossed until this point... I think my first impression on discovering Pauly still stands. We are actually watching Suicide on the Installment Plan.
I'm actually a little worried about what happens once this doesn't go the way he's envisioning. I think he's under the impression he's going to come out on the other side with a Dita Von Teese-like porcelain complexion. He has three layers of black to remove, with two of the layers not even being that old. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't think he's going to make miraculous progress in 11 sessions. And by then he'll have already sunk thousands of dollars and two years of his life into this, so he'll have no choice but to borrow even more money to pay for the next package of 11 (or wash, rinse, repeat and tattoo it all over again).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino