Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul R Mowery - fully tattooed tranny beggar

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
If they really go through the whole treatment, they’re just going to go from looking like someone that got sharpie’d all over their face after passing out at a frat party to the real life embodiment of Wade’s friend describing his mutated face in the first Deadpool movie. Something about Freddy Krueger facefucking a topographical map and ugly avocados having hate sex.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why he's bothering with this. He's just going to re-tattoo his face, probably with something worse than the black was. That's assuming he can make himself commit to this removal process for more than a session or two. He is completely incapable of committing to anything, which is bizarre considering his life revolves around doing pretty end game level shit to his body.

There's a documentary called "Erasing Hate" that's about a reformed prison skinhead getting his numerous, huge, dark racist facial and hand tattoos removed. It is NOT a pretty process. It scabs, it swells, it makes the skin gross and oozy and discolored. I can't see Pauly being cool with the majority of his face being a scabbed, disgusting mess for years.

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
There's a documentary called "Erasing Hate" that's about a reformed prison skinhead getting his numerous, huge, dark racist facial and hand tattoos removed. It is NOT a pretty process. It scabs, it swells, it makes the skin gross and oozy and discolored. I can't see Pauly being cool with the majority of his face being a scabbed, disgusting mess for years.
Yeah, that was an amazing transformation. 25 sessions over a year and a half. I don't see our favorite dumbass sticking it out for the long haul.

Attachments

Muscle Manlet

Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine!
kiwifarms.net
The tattoo removal is far from the worst decision he's made. Probably just should have turned to elephant man cosplay years ago. It's gotta be brutal at times looking like that in every situation life throws at you.

elephantman.jpg

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
The tattoo removal is far from the worst decision he's made. Probably just should have turned to elephant man cosplay years ago. It's gotta be brutal at times looking like that in every situation life throws at you.

View attachment 889561
Hey now. Joseph Merrick was a kind, gentle, romantic, intelligent soul that was dealt a horrible, horrible hand in life by elephantitis and forcibly paraded around either as a sideshow attraction or a medical oddity and accidentally smothered himself at 27 just by trying to sleep on a pillow like a normal person

And despite the abuse Merrick received from his “carers”, it was nothing compared to night after night of audiences gasping in horror and women shrieking and fainting just from him revealing his face.

Farrah was born into a physically healthy, intact body that they intentionally mutilated beyond repair before they were even 30. Decades before they were bragging to magazines about the hate mail they received about their mods. The Elephant Man’s life was a never ending nightmare of humiliation and dehumanization, but it’d be a dream come true for Farrah.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
boy that is some lovely scar tissue
This is why when stretched piercings first gained mainstream popularity, people cautioned about making sure it was something you wanted to do. But many body mod enthusiasts were racing to have the biggest stretched piercings because it got them attention. Now the trend has faded significantly and those that raced to stretch their piercings are left looking disfigured. This is especially true around the mouth area, which already visibly scars from normal sized lip piercings.

chiropractic_gynecologist

Body Like A Marionette Puppet
kiwifarms.net
This is why when stretched piercings first gained mainstream popularity, people cautioned about making sure it was something you wanted to do. But many body mod enthusiasts were racing to have the biggest stretched piercings because it got them attention. Now the trend has faded significantly and those that raced to stretch their piercings are left looking disfigured. This is especially true around the mouth area, which already visibly scars from normal sized lip piercings.
As a body mod enthusiast myself, i never want to go as far as beyond as pauly did. It just amazes me how he came from being loved by the body mod community, into an example of what not to be.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
As a body mod enthusiast myself, i never want to go as far as beyond as pauly did. It just amazes me how he came from being loved by the body mod community, into an example of what not to be.
Ditto. I’m very thankful that I never had the chance/balls to go through with a lot of the edgy mod ideas I had when I was younger, and the most extreme I ever wanted was to get my philtrum stretched to a discreet 6g. I can’t imagine having that kind of scar tissue all over your face and especially around your mouth, that’s going to make the area age horribly. See what some hindsight can do for you Farrah?

What makes Farrah such a poor example of body modification enthusiasts is how they still ended up in retail hell in their 30’s. To modify your body to such an extreme level so fast without first being financially independent/steadily employed in a VERY liberal field of work is extremely foolish and, frankly, a blight on the community, because they’re pretty much contributing to the “some visible ink/small piercings, modestly stretched ears=unemployable” mindset a lot of companies still have.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
Christ, he looked better with the black on. Dude looks like he has shrivelled assholes all around his mouth, or whatever those 'dimples' are. Next to the Nullo guy that was talked about a few pages back, this is one of the least human looking people i've seen on the internet in some time.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Christ, he looked better with the black on. Dude looks like he has shrivelled assholes all around his mouth, or whatever those 'dimples' are. Next to the Nullo guy that was talked about a few pages back, this is one of the least human looking people i've seen on the internet in some time.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino