Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul Richard Mowery II - fully tattooed tranny beggar

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Heather’s Handgun

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1468213
That just looks like chapstick.

Apologies for the mobile site screencap. I might be blocked by Pauly on IG? I couldn't find his account through the search function but it came up when I googled it
Literally there is no difference at all I almost wanna just overlap the photos to see what has been filled cause there’s just...color there now so you can see the definition in the lips but NOTHING has been done lol

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Anttention
Hes still horrifying but adding definition removes the uncanny valley impression hes always giving a stupid smirk.
Before
View attachment 1500621
After
View attachment 1500625
Dare to compare
View attachment 1500624
Nice! Looking 12% more human Farrah! Time to hit the town and show it off at the clu-
View attachment 1500622
Oh yeah the pandemic
God, he constantly looks filthy and he definitely looks like he stinks all the time. I'm probably right since I've read that those gauge holes actually do stink more than your average piercing. I couldn't eat with him sitting at the table, he's that revolting even with the wigs.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Anttention

God, he constantly looks filthy and he definitely looks like he stinks all the time. I'm probably right since I've read that those gauge holes actually do stink more than your average piercing. I couldn't eat with him sitting at the table, he's that revolting even with the wigs.
Plugs don’t stink unless you don’t clean them. That being said, if you’re not taking them out and washing them everyday they will get dirty very easily. A lot of people with plugs just aren’t practicing good hygiene in general. Hard to speculate on Farrah’s cleanliness because their house always looks decent but their face tattoos make them look unclean.

Binghamtron-5000

kiwifarms.net
All this money spent on surgeries, injections, clothes, shoes, wigs, hormones, manicures, and he still hasn’t bothered to figure out a way to deal with those gaping extra nostrils. Either get surgery to fix them or buy some fleshtone silicone plugs or something. Literally anything is better than those floppy weird malformed extra side-nostrils 🤮

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
Nothing has changed and never will.
All he does is claim to want to be accepted as a woman, it is horrific people don't accept him and it gives him "trauma".
Yet all he does is present as a gross funhouse character of a supposed woman.
I'm sorry, but no one is ever going to accept that freak show as a woman. You'd have to be blind, retarded, or both. He destroyed his body way too much to be taken as anything but an escaped carnie.

Telomoron

The Spokane Pseudo Science Sperg
kiwifarms.net
Ok so I came to KF for a different lolcow but I was scrolling through the other threads and found this one and I'VE SEEN FARRAH BEFORE 😂. Here in Indiana on the dating apps I saw her and thought oh my god that's traumatic to look at and just forgot about it until seeing this. Small world I guess.

Edit: He, she, whatever we're calling it.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Ok so I came to KF for a different lolcow but I was scrolling through the other threads and found this one and I'VE SEEN FARRAH BEFORE 😂. Here in Indiana on the dating apps I saw her and thought oh my god that's traumatic to look at and just forgot about it until seeing this. Small world I guess.

Edit: He, she, whatever we're calling it.
Thank you for proving my long standing hypothesis that the world would be a better place if we turned Indiana to glass with a well placed nuke.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plugs don’t stink unless you don’t clean them. That being said, if you’re not taking them out and washing them everyday they will get dirty very easily. A lot of people with plugs just aren’t practicing good hygiene in general. Hard to speculate on Farrah’s cleanliness because their house always looks decent but their face tattoos make them look unclean.
Im torn.
Tattoos require care to prevent them from being infected, both on the part of the artist and the canvas. If he can keep his entire body from turning into one giant scab, maybe he can clean his plugs.
But then i remember what he did to his crotch hole right after getting it.