Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul Richard Mowery II - fully tattooed tranny beggar

CrazyBat

kiwifarms.net
All this money spent on surgeries, injections, clothes, shoes, wigs, hormones, manicures, and he still hasn’t bothered to figure out a way to deal with those gaping extra nostrils. Either get surgery to fix them or buy some fleshtone silicone plugs or something. Literally anything is better than those floppy weird malformed extra side-nostrils 🤮
It mentioned something about getting those nose holes closed in one of it's videos and getting a nose job. Side bet on what the next body part that goes missing ...

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Farrah, stop fucking asking people to pay for you to fix your bad body mod choices. You’re a grown ass woman, it’s time you took some goddamn accountability.

Your nose wasn’t the victim of a botched surgery, it was you that decided having 25mm plugs in each nostril was a good look to go for.

Seriously, how can you feel justified asking for money for non essential cosmetic procedures as often as you do (during a goddamn pandemic no less) right after posting about getting a boob job or new 120$ platforms or some other ungodly overpriced trinket that you’re going to grow bored of in a week?

Either beg for money and prudently refrain from humble bragging about your shopping problem, or curb your spending habits and pay for it yourself. It only makes you look like an idiot.

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
Farrah, stop fucking asking people to pay for you to fix your bad body mod choices. You’re a grown ass woman, it’s time you took some goddamn accountability.
I normally don't really point this out in tranny threads but there is absolutely no good reason to call this person a woman when everyone here knows full well that it was just another body mod for this guy.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

Your nose wasn’t the victim of a botched surgery, it was you that decided having 25mm plugs in each nostril was a good look to go for.

Seriously, how can you feel justified asking for money for non essential cosmetic procedures as often as you do (during a goddamn pandemic no less) right after posting about getting a boob job or new 120$ platforms or some other ungodly overpriced trinket that you’re going to grow bored of in a week?

Either beg for money and prudently refrain from humble bragging about your shopping problem, or curb your spending habits and pay for it yourself. It only makes you look like an idiot.
Oh come on. He's just continuing the proud tradition of sloppy brood sows who e-beg for necessities for their 33 pokemon kids while having plenty of money for tattoos and smart phone fees.

CrazyBat

kiwifarms.net
I normally don't really point this out in tranny threads but there is absolutely no good reason to call this person a woman when everyone here knows full well that it was just another body mod for this guy.
Not for nothing, but in a post FFF said "I am not a woman, I am not a man, I am something you are never gonna understand." I think this is the first thing FFF has ever said that I agree with!

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
WTF are you talking about?
Ignore them, posts like this are usually people who "infiltrate" the farms to get screenshots of how horrible we are to prove to their tumbler or deviantart friends that they're being actively attacked and want them dead.
Guess it's easier to sockpuppet and bait then just not be a retard on the internet / shrug

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
Tomorrow is supposed to be titty surgery day.

No recent mentions of chemo. I guess the cancer went away on its own after a week, huh.
Nah, they mentioned that they stopped chemo to do the titty surgery because their mental health is important or something. Still bitching about the cancer at random and blaming it for coughing in public.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Nah, they mentioned that they stopped chemo to do the titty surgery because their mental health is important or something. Still bitching about the cancer at random and blaming it for coughing in public.
No doctor would operate on someone in any capacity for an unnecessary surgery while the patient was undergoing chemo or any other cancer treatment. Farrah is so full of shit and I hope no one actually believes that excuse.