Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul Richard Mowery II - fully tattooed tranny beggar

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
Despite this being a rightwing hate site who's primary objective is to breed and train tranny killers, there are a lot true believing lefties and people who quite frankly don't give a fuck one way or the other on here.
There's a reason you'll never see me in politics threads; I'm here to laugh. And what's funnier than an obese, bald narcissist with a leaking neovagina and a suit of tattoos he desperately wants rid of? I don't care if you wanna call it a man, a woman, a xenogender aroflux demispacenigger - it's funny.

rottendarling

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know what to say to this. On one side, I am almost horrified that a person like him is able to go through so much self mutilation without someone seeming to stop him. Instead, he gets praised by a loud minority on the internet. It’s truly fascinating and kinda sad.
On the other side, I love to watch a good trainwreck. This guy is like a car accident; can’t look away.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
There's a reason you'll never see me in politics threads; I'm here to laugh. And what's funnier than an obese, bald narcissist with a leaking neovagina and a suit of tattoos he desperately wants rid of? I don't care if you wanna call it a man, a woman, a xenogender aroflux demispacenigger - it's funny.
he doesn't want to be rid of anything, he tried getting them lasered off before, then flipped his shit and got them tattooed right back on again.

• Agree
Reactions: Parthenos

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
People getting annoyed at Pauly not acting like a true blue tryhard tranny will never cease making me chuckle. Why are you gatekeeping?
In all honesty, I hope he never does a second of voice training because it's much funnier this way. I just find it amusing that he would go to the lengths of taking hormones for years and even getting the chop, but not bother to work on the voice at all, one of the most basic things. He's done the whole transition thing backwards.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
In all honesty, I hope he never does a second of voice training because it's much funnier this way. I just find it amusing that he would go to the lengths of taking hormones for years and even getting the chop, but not bother to work on the voice at all, one of the most basic things. He's done the whole transition thing backwards.
Pauly is not trying to "transition". This is the next evolution of the body mod scene for him. Changing his voice doesn't make him look like a freak in some way.

You're right. They posted something about how the goal isn't to be a woman, it's to be an alien/celestial being.
That's most likely bullshit on his part. Pauly is clearly mentally ill and all he wants to do is mutilate himself. He also comes off as a wound picker who purposely picks at healing wounds to prevent them from healing quickly as well as making the scarring worse. Based on how things are progressing, his end goal seems to really be a lotr orc in a bad wig.