Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul Richard Mowery II - fully tattooed tranny beggar

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Shakashuri Blowdown

Spirit guide and chomsky-honk
kiwifarms.net

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
I’m betting this cancer thing is a ruse...some kind of lead up to the ultimate body mod: a blast to the head. He’s always been a really unhappy person or it seemed that way even on BME (or the IAM social media site).
you slice up your arms they call it "self harm" and ship you to the loony bin, you call it "body mods" and move to california and you're stunning and brave is why. He's nothing but an extremist self harmer, incredibly fucked in the head, who needed mental help that he didn't get a long, long time ago.

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
you slice up your arms they call it "self harm" and ship you to the loony bin, you call it "body mods" and move to california and you're stunning and brave is why. He's nothing but an extremist self harmer, incredibly fucked in the head, who needed mental help that he didn't get a long, long time ago.
There were quite a lot of people on the old IAM site who felt this same way as well.
Most people could understand the concept of a full body project like the Lizardman--- while maybe aesthetically some people don't like it, it's clear there's an artistic aspect to it, and it's part of Lizardman's whole deal as a longtime freakshow performer. Someone like Pauly looks like a hack and slash nightmare, or a composite of all the bad stereotypes about people with tattoos and piercings. His debut of "gigantic stretched nostrils" and giant bad straight-edge tattoos weren't well-received, for the most part. And you had to try pretty goddamn hard to be "too much" for people on that site.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
I would ask for my money back...they don’t look that different here.
3337A2A3-9A67-4954-9A3E-C5D581675E6C.jpeg
He doesn't have much in the way of breast tissue.
Going small is actually the right thing to do instead of the bolt on basketball's he claimed to be getting.

Revision time.
D251BF57-9B98-4636-9D18-C51A5AD6AD37.jpeg
#TotallyNotAFetish

That is not how any of this works.
Considering how he wrecked his first stink ditch so bad that he needed a catheter for a long time. There isn't much left to work with and any doctor telling him otherwise is another Bowers mengele-esque quack

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
God I've been following Farrah/Pauly since like 2016 before I found the farms and I gotta ask one thing, how the fuck did this guy gain so many tiktok followers? I''m definitely supporting the freakshow angle. Zoomers and kids enjoying the shitshow with some other edgy body modifers.

Heather’s Handgun

kiwifarms.net
I can’t seem to find much info but what did Farrah do to fuck up their vagina the first time to the point that they needed revision? I’ve been following for a while but I guess I missed or can’t go back enough where it was mentioned. Also Farrah just posted about being in remission so 🤷‍♀️

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I can’t seem to find much info but what did Farrah do to fuck up their vagina the first time to the point that they needed revision? I’ve been following for a while but I guess I missed or can’t go back enough where it was mentioned. Also Farrah just posted about being in remission so 🤷‍♀️
I don't think Farrah really did anything to fuck it up, I think the initial surgery was fucked up because Farrah claimed to wake up from it to the doctor saying there were complications/problems. If Farrah did do anything to fuck it up afterwards they would never admit to it anyway.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Farrah really did anything to fuck it up, I think the initial surgery was fucked up because Farrah claimed to wake up from it to the doctor saying there were complications/problems. If Farrah did do anything to fuck it up afterwards they would never admit to it anyway.
I recall him bragging about letting some dude fuck him within weeks of the surgery, but honestly believe it was just him making shit up. The majority people who want to fuck trannies want dicks. They don't want post ops and they certainly don't want post ops that look like Pauly.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I recall him bragging about letting some dude fuck him within weeks of the surgery, but honestly believe it was just him making shit up. The majority people who want to fuck trannies want dicks. They don't want post ops and they certainly don't want post ops that look like Pauly.
And I can't imagine the faux-vagina would look appealing to anyone immediately after surgery, all scarred up and inflamed etc.