Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul Richard Mowery II - fully tattooed tranny beggar

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall him bragging about letting some dude fuck him within weeks of the surgery, but honestly believe it was just him making shit up. The majority people who want to fuck trannies want dicks. They don't want post ops and they certainly don't want post ops that look like Pauly.
He posted about wanting to be DP so bad like a week or two after surgery. Like he was going to have dicks lined up for DP the minute his crotch wound had stitches out. How much of this was just gross fetish RP idk.

Paulie seems to talk a big game online but looks to lead a pretty lonely, isolated life. I might believe he could find weirdos in California to be a slutty she-male gimp for, but in Indiana? Nah. He’s gotta be pretty lonely. For all his online bravado I think he admitted had not had sex in a long time and I believe that. Does he ever post photos with anyone else? You’d think his mall job might have gotten him a few dumb buddies at least.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

kiwifarms.net
God I've been following Farrah/Pauly since like 2016 before I found the farms and I gotta ask one thing, how the fuck did this guy gain so many tiktok followers? I''m definitely supporting the freakshow angle. Zoomers and kids enjoying the shitshow with some other edgy body modifers.
A couple of years back he used to come up on my Instagram explore feed ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I presumed he must be paying for some kind of promotional status. Does TikTok sell site wide visibility in the same was that Facebook/insta do?

slimesplat

I don’t weigh no damn 300 pounds! I weigh 165!
kiwifarms.net
Really Paul? I thought maybe if you were going to pretend to be a woman, you would at least make an effort to look like one.
I mean, really, that receding hairline, those man boobs? Honey, you should’ve spent your money more wisely. Maybe, oh, I don’t know, on something that would actually make you look like a woman? Long nails and larger moobs isn’t the way to go.
Seriously, I can smell this picture. Nasty.
FC6EE280-A4B8-4726-9507-9964370997C1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyBat

kiwifarms.net
Really Paul? I thought maybe if you were going to pretend to be a woman, you would at least make an effort to look like one.
I mean, really, that receding hairline, those man boobs? Honey, you should’ve spent your money more wisely. Maybe, oh, I don’t know, on something that would actually make you look like a woman? Long nails and larger moobs isn’t the way to go.
Seriously, I can smell this picture. Nasty.
And he is claiming he is an E cup ... uh huh

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And he is claiming he is an E cup ... uh huh
He works at Torrid, doesn't he? He probably means the e cup bra is the only one with a band size massive enough to fit around his barrel torso. Never mind that his little man tiddies are probably swimming in the cups. Huge people with tiny tits have the worst time finding bras.