Farrow TERF/Tranny Slapfight -

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid I don't believe you. You've already argued there wasn't £10k+ in costs. Now the bills have emerged, you're agreeing there was. I've done the math. Your employers were covering your costs. That's exactly why you offered your crowdfunder elsewhere. Why would you have done that if the costs being covered didn't include the injunction?

The money only really started coming in as a result of the fight against Hayden - in order to fight Hayden. The funder had been limping along until then. Green withdrew as soon as the story came out so I'm not sure any came in to fight her. And if any came in to fight Tombstone Teeth then that is what you were obliged to do with it. Offering that money to someone else for another cause without checking with donors - particularly if outside RadFem Land - is unethical, too. Kind Catholics and RadFems aren't sugar daddies. These crowdfunders aren't personal treasure chests. In this case it is not the fact the crowdfunders are needed that's scandalous - in some cases they're not needed at all if people just stopped trying to achieve status and attract supply by declaring themselves the radfem Erin Brockovich; it is how radical feminists, many in parlous circumstances, are being used as cash cows that's scandalous.

Your computer is the same as mine. Mine cost more than £2k eight years ago. Keyboards are about £200, you have to pay for the mouse, too. Memory costs extra as does size of screen. They're expensive pieces of kit, used by journalists because they're what everyone in newsrooms use - because of design software. You said you were giving up any journalism gigs with the new job. It's incredibly badly paid anyway. I can't afford a Mac now and if I could I wouldn't be asking people to pay my legal bills.

As for the news NSJH was also posting at the same time as Real Mutha when Yalland and Farrow were both apparently otherwise engaged... well, that only increases the pointers to Mutha being Adrain. Although the embarrassing gotcha that went wrong - yet again - about Phat B being at court is probably the biggest clue after leaking correspondence to which he has no right.

Similarly, there are pointers to Stephs 6 Iron being Harry. Which is particularly saddening if it is. Shitposters just wouldn't have the insider knowledge that account does. It does seem also to pick out Scottow and I for particular rancour, both of us having stood up for a woman we felt had been treated badly. Some of the things it says sound like knowledge from conversations I've had with Harry. Sad if that is Harry. It seems so bitter.
Joani, stop snorting all that beak you paranoid mess.

What insider knowledge have i displayed on here since you're supposedly an investigative journalist?

I've posted a few screenshots from Twitter and given a few opinions, and just generally joined in with the piss taking of Harrop, Tony and Caroline.

Do you think Harry the Fowl would be daft enough to shitpost on here when there's a litigious arsehole watching, desperate to sue him for saying nasty things online?

Mr Yalland of Counsel

kiwifarms.net
Joani, stop snorting all that beak you paranoid mess.

What insider knowledge have i displayed on here since you're supposedly an investigative journalist?

I've posted a few screenshots from Twitter and given a few opinions, and just generally joined in with the piss taking of Harrop, Tony and Caroline.

Do you think Harry the Fowl would be daft enough to shitpost on here when there's a litigious arsehole watching, desperate to sue him for saying nasty things online?
Harry, you’re not very good at hiding things mate. Mablethorpe? Remember bragging you had once visited there? Remind me again where Mablethorpe is you dickhead? Your account just happened to be posting at times of the day matching up with mountain time in the USA when, surprise surprise, Harry was in the Rockies. You’re not litigious at all. Taking on the most shit police force in the UK was always going to be a win. Even your language ‘litigious arsehole’ gives you away gobshite. Typical Yorkshireman, all mouth, and no balls. Go on Harry be a man, own up, Joani’s owned you.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
Harry, you’re not very good at hiding things mate. Mablethorpe? Remember bragging you had once visited there? Remind me again where Mablethorpe is you dickhead? Your account just happened to be posting at times of the day matching up with mountain time in the USA when, surprise surprise, Harry was in the Rockies. You’re not litigious at all. Taking on the most shit police force in the UK was always going to be a win. Even your language ‘litigious arsehole’ gives you away gobshite. Typical Yorkshireman, all mouth, and no balls. Go on Harry be a man, own up, Joani’s owned you.
The fuck are you on abart you mad fucker? :lol:

No idea what the relevance of mablethorpe is. I did once go as a kid but ive definitely never bragged about it.

So your evidence I'm Harry is that I posted at a time when Harry might have been awake?

Make no wonder you lose so many cases, and why you're so jealous of a courtroom winner like Harry.

Terven Bullshit

kiwifarms.net
I'll stick to what I know and can evidence. You called me to tell me your boss had offered to pay your bills so you were going to give your crowdfunder to Kate - it became pretty much dormant from that point yet tens of thousands was pouring into Shakatak's, Moody's and Scottow's.
The cows crowdfund was worded so that technically she could buy a MacBook Pro with it, which is exactly what she did.

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cows crowdfund was worded so that technically she could buy a MacBook Pro with it, which is exactly what she did.
Thanks KateCreature, stick to providing cookery hacks from your ginger squeeze. Your well documented physical and mental issues mean the Farms aren’t really the place for someone as sensitive as you. We don’t want you taking an Haliborange overdose like your fellow Hampshire mentalist Robynsaysblerg, do we? Xx

• Autistic
Reactions: Terven Bullshit

Terven Bullshit

kiwifarms.net
Thanks KateCreature, stick to providing cookery hacks from your ginger squeeze. Your well documented physical and mental issues mean the Farms aren’t really the place for someone as sensitive as you. We don’t want you taking an Haliborange overdose like your fellow Hampshire mentalist Robynsaysblerg, do we? Xx
Exceptional guess Yalland, harasser and abuser of 8 year old children. Not surprising you abuse yet another woman. Stick to your studies and maybe you’ll do better next time you play Cluedo.

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exceptional guess Yalland, harasser and abuser of 8 year old children. Not surprising you abuse yet another woman. Stick to your studies and maybe you’ll do better next time you play Cluedo.
It was KateCreature, in the kitchen, with the bottle of Haliborange tablets.
Lllllolllllll

Mr Yalland of Counsel

kiwifarms.net
How’s the nappy changing going @Real Mutha For Ya ? Have you been called to the bar yet? Maybe a meeting without coffee at the inn?

@Stephs 6 iron. Easy Harold. Winners in court cases don’t usually need to take things to the UK Supreme Court. I can’t comment on Uncle Tony’s litigation record except to say that intelligence informs me that it is not bad at all and wins come at times his fans least expect them.

Welcome @Terven Bullshit. I’m looking forward to your thoughts on the exceptional cow that Mother Superior is.

Terven Bullshit

kiwifarms.net
How’s the nappy changing going @Real Mutha For Ya ? Have you been called to the bar yet? Maybe a meeting without coffee at the inn?

@Stephs 6 iron. Easy Harold. Winners in court cases don’t usually need to take things to the UK Supreme Court. I can’t comment on Uncle Tony’s litigation record except to say that intelligence informs me that it is not bad at all and wins come at times his fans least expect them.

Welcome @Terven Bullshit. I’m looking forward to your thoughts on the exceptional cow that Mother Superior is.
I think @Joani Walsh said it all for me. All the dramz aside, the cow nicked a few grand from hardworking women. I heard from donors that email questions about the fund went unanswered.
I also wonder if there was a deal made between her and Yalland. The exceptional student invoices her for thousands and splits the money?

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
This is insane.

I don't have a MacBook Pro. My friends didn't set up a fund to buy me a MacBook Pro either. Stating something repeatedly as a fact doesn't make it true.

The donor thing is quite interesting as those responsible for setting up the fund reported being subject to harassment and abusive messages, but not from any donors. I'll ask if they kept copies, I certainly have some screen grabs of them being interrogated on Twitter, not by TRAs, but by long-standing members of my fan club.

And another thing. Adrian Yalland helped me out pro bono as a friend and did not receive a penny for his help. I saw the correspondence between him and the court prior to the hearing on 14 January in which he accurately described his legal qualifications and legal status. Adrian has never held himself out to me as a qualified professional and never received any kind of remuneration despite giving up a lot of his time to help.

He spoke as my McKenzie Friend and NOT as my barrister, which doesn't require any legal qualifications whatsoever.

HarrysLies

Harry's daddy
kiwifarms.net
I had thought about responding on the other thread about Joani's claims but it's not wise to do so. Also, when it comes to page 85, Real Mutha and NSJ are having a conversation at the same time myself and Adrian Yalland were in court. As anyone who was in court knows, neither of us were using devices. Adrian Yalland was addressing the judge. As for the rest of it. There's candy needs crushing.

A few points.

The Crowdfunder was set up in December 2018, a full 5 months before the claim was brought against me. The screenshot from the GoFundMe demonstrates that. It was set up by a Catholic friend of mine in response to the Tombstone Teeth website and the non-stop mobbing and harassment I get as a result of the advocacy I was doing on MSM and social media.

The purpose of the Crowdfunder was to enable me to have access to legal representation at all times, specifically in relation to a couple of persistent offenders including Tombstone Teeth. One of the mad posters on this thread posted a photograph of her daughter in the comments section of the Crowfunder to warn people that if they donated, then their money would go to harming this child. Another longstanding Twitter 'friend' saw who one of the donors was from the list and began Twitter bombarding and stalking them.

The majority of donors to the Crowdfunder were members of the Catholic community. There were two main donors (who I am not going to name) who together contributed to over 50% of the total. Catholic men. Not rad fems. Neither was the money given to me to stand up for free speech, but to help me secure legal representation, in response to first Tombstone Teeth, then Susie Green and finally the lawsuit. The majority of it was donated before the claim was issued.

My Mac is not a £3k MacBook Pro as Walsh claims, but a much cheaper MacBook Air. Bought with my income from journalism in order to enable me to take up my new job, in the middle of May after my last MacBook Air died. Coincidentally I bought it the day that the papers were served on me.

The receipts of the costs of getting legal representation for the injunction have been leaked. £10K. My crowdfunder raised £5K. Do the math.

In addition there was a bunch of court fees that I needed to pay. I had hoped to have surplus, which I was going to donate to Kate S if possible, after my employers, incensed by the situation, decided to campaign on my behalf, but I hadn't accounted for a bunch of outstanding invoices, after I changed my legal representation.

So it's not clear how I could have made any money from what happened and as someone with a media presence and platform, there was no need and certainly no intention to end up in a stressful lawsuit for clicks and likes. That's an insane idea. And there are much easier and assured ways to earn a few K .

It is not the Crowfunders which ought to scandalise people, but the fact that they are needed.

While everyone mocks me over being a mother of 5, like most parents, my children mean everything to me and are a huge driver in my life. At the end of the day, they deserved better than a constantly anxious, constantly strung-out and stressed-out mother, wondering where the next left-field accusation. was going to come from, having prison hanging over her and all of the peer pressure that comes with that, when she'd done nothing wrong.
You didn't think about your children when breaching the injunction because you don't care for your children really do you, Caro-liar?

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
What's insane is taking such huge risks with such cost to your family and then calling insane someone who can prove it is not them that has a problem.
I have already pointed out that you are making untrue, and un-evidenced defamatory accusations. I did not buy a MacBook with the proceeds of my Crowdfunder. I have not used the Crowdfunder for any other purposes aside from paying legal fees. The Crowdfunder was set up in December 2018. The majority of the funds were received in December 2018 when I was not earning particularly lavish sums and were given to help me secure legal representation in the face of persistent harassment. The lawsuit against me commenced in May 2019. The same day as the claim was filed in the High Court, I was buying a MacBook Air, funded by my own income, as replacement for my old machine, because I was starting a new job a few weeks later.

I do not intend to engage or comment further.

Last edited:

Terven Bullshit

kiwifarms.net
I have already pointed out that you are making untrue, and un-evidenced defamatory accusations. I did not buy a MacBook Pro with the proceeds of my Crowdfunder. I have not used the Crowdfunder for any other purposes aside from paying legal fees. The Crowdfunder was set up in December 2018. The majority of the funds were received in December 2018 when I was not earning particularly lavish sums and were given to help me secure legal representation in the face of persistent harassment. The lawsuit against me commenced in May 2019. The same day as the claim was filed in the High Court, I was buying a MacBook Air, funded by my own income, as replacement for my old machine, because I was starting a new job a few weeks later.

Last week the cow was whining that she didn’t have enough devices for her children to homeschool and couldn’t afford it.

Joani Walsh

TERF Journalist that hates Adrian Yalland
kiwifarms.net
I have already pointed out that you are making untrue, and un-evidenced defamatory accusations. I did not buy a MacBook with the proceeds of my Crowdfunder. I have not used the Crowdfunder for any other purposes aside from paying legal fees. The Crowdfunder was set up in December 2018. The majority of the funds were received in December 2018 when I was not earning particularly lavish sums and were given to help me secure legal representation in the face of persistent harassment. The lawsuit against me commenced in May 2019. The same day as the claim was filed in the High Court, I was buying a MacBook Air, funded by my own income, as replacement for my old machine, because I was starting a new job a few weeks later.

I couldn't give a shit whether you type on a Mac or a Corona but I see you using that as a sideshow because maybe that's the only element of anything being said here that isn't true. I give a shit about the fact you offered that crowdfunder to someone who could have used it to do what you gave the impression you were willing to do which would have meant less money having to be found by other women. As usual. I also give a shit about the risks you take while proclaiming the damage done to your family by other people and the damage you're willing to do yourself to others if it means offloading blame or causing a distraction. What is untrue is posting lunatic symbols on my posts when you know it's not me who's either mad or being dishonest. Or taking insane risks. And who could probably prove it.

HarrysLies

Harry's daddy
kiwifarms.net

Let me know when you have finished editing so I can reply to your final version, 3am maybe? While you're here, can you settle on who was allegedly assaulted by George Galloway? On Twitter years ago you stated it was you, recently you claimed it was a colleague.

Tags
None