Farrow TERF/Tranny Slapfight -

Mr Yalland of Counsel

kiwifarms.net
Let me know when you have finished editing so I can reply to your final version, 3am maybe? While you're here, can you settle on who was allegedly assaulted by George Galloway? On Twitter years ago you stated it was you, recently you claimed it was a colleague.
She accused George Galloway. Look up thread for the receipt dating back to 2012.

• Dumb
Reactions: TheBlackVolga

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can’t see anything inconsistent about the Galloway thing.

Looks like someone is desperate to trigger more legals.

Farrow settles and an influx of antagonistic socks pop up to vent their frustration on the forum they all constantly reee about for stalking and harassment.
I’m not sure it matters anyway as it happened so long ago Libel/defamation limitations
C537071E-C972-4873-9671-77D1C4949D29.jpeg

Joani Walsh

TERF Journalist that hates Adrian Yalland
kiwifarms.net
Looks like someone is desperate to trigger more legals.

Farrow settles and an influx of antagonistic socks pop up to vent their frustration on the forum they all constantly reee about for stalking and harassment.
The only people desperate to trigger more legals are you and Adrain, poking the bear into going after me while you both threaten legal action trying to silence me and along also with Harry smearing and discrediting me on and off here with lies. For inconveniently challenging the reality of those who've posited themselves publicly as noble defenders of women's rights and freedom of speech yet seem to have fullsizeoutput_2bcd.jpega bit of a problem with it themselves when they don't like what is being said. So how much evidence do you want, Caroline...?

HarrysLies

Harry's daddy
kiwifarms.net
The only people desperate to trigger more legals are you and Adrain, poking the bear into going after me while you both threaten legal action trying to silence me and along also with Harry smearing and discrediting me on and off here with lies. For inconveniently challenging the reality of those who've posited themselves publicly as noble defenders of women's rights and freedom of speech yet seem to have View attachment 1274502a bit of a problem with it themselves when they don't like what is being said. So how much evidence do you want, Caroline...?
Hey @Caroline Farrow where did the fundraiser money go? If your boss paid the bill, where did the donated funds go?

Last edited:

Mr Yalland of Counsel

kiwifarms.net
The only people desperate to trigger more legals are you and Adrain, poking the bear into going after me while you both threaten legal action trying to silence me and along also with Harry smearing and discrediting me on and off here with lies. For inconveniently challenging the reality of those who've posited themselves publicly as noble defenders of women's rights and freedom of speech yet seem to have View attachment 1274502a bit of a problem with it themselves when they don't like what is being said. So how much evidence do you want, Caroline...?

It is becoming obvious that the cow has probably perjured herself. Lying to Joani, lying to the Tervern, lying to Uncle Tony, and lying the court. The cow doesn’t give a damn about the church, gender issues, abortion, anything. The only thing the cow cares about is her own self promotion. In league with a Franco worshiping bunch of nut jobs in Spain the women she promised money were never going to see any of it. She is so arrogant along with bellend Yalland that she takes on a journo who has the receipts. Truly exceptional cow.

HarrysLies

Harry's daddy
kiwifarms.net
It is becoming obvious that the cow has probably perjured herself. Lying to Joani, lying to the Tervern, lying to Uncle Tony, and lying the court. The cow doesn’t give a damn about the church, gender issues, abortion, anything. The only thing the cow cares about is her own self promotion. In league with a Franco worshiping bunch of nut jobs in Spain the women she promised money were never going to see any of it. She is so arrogant along with bellend Yalland that she takes on a journo who has the receipts. Truly exceptional cow.
"While everyone mocks me over being a mother of 5, like most parents, my children mean everything to me and are a huge driver in my life."

Tags
None