Off-Topic Fashion crimes against humanity - Stuff you should never have to see in public

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn’t matter who wears this stuff, it just looks bad, bad enough that you’d want to outlaw it if you could. Sadly, none of us are Kim Jung Un, so we’ll just have to settle with talking about it here.

Here are my personal fashion crimes:
  • Whale tails- otherwise known as showing a thong above your pants/shorts. Nobody looks good in this.
  • Ties that are not worn with collared shirts. This was a 2000’s trend that should not be brought back
  • Super low rise jeans- another 2000’s trend that gave us more views of other people’s cracks than ever before
  • Wearing jeans that “fit”- not as much a trend, as it is a disaster. By this, I mean when people barely squeeze into a pair of jeans and claim they “fit”. It not only is bad for your circulation, but it can give a muffin top effect that nobody wants.
  • Professionally torn clothes- it just looks unkempt.
  • Lingerie as clothes- it ends up looking cheap and trashy

PorcupineTree

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if I’d want to outlaw it, but those outfits that are designed purely for fashion shows with a “fine art” mindset rather than a practical one are always amusing. Less than two weeks ago a friend told me the official name for them and I’ve already forgotten. It’s this kind of stuff:

5CA9E9A9-8B04-4D1C-BE2F-62D5A2C51000.jpeg
C1AAA7FA-F4F0-4918-A27E-0316C9D71CDB.jpeg
B5AF91E3-F173-4581-9676-84B57CC216E2.jpeg

Kawhi

Liberal Antichrist
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if I’d want to outlaw it, but those outfits that are designed purely for fashion shows with a “fine art” mindset rather than a practical one are always amusing. Less than two weeks ago a friend told me the official name for them and I’ve already forgotten. It’s this kind of stuff:

View attachment 623069 View attachment 623071 View attachment 623070
La Haute Couture. It's not actually meant to be worn it's just an art exhibit that walks, like you said. Doesn't stop it from looking like a silk miscarriage though, I agree. Those outfits are made specifically for the runway and can't be purchased, though there are prêt-à-porter runway shows for them to show the stuff people actually do wear.

In a perfect world we'd all dress like the swedes

Last edited:

Krispy Skream

kiwifarms.net
negligee-algodon.jpg

>lingerie as clothing
I refuse to believe people do that outside of various clubs/parties.
They absolutely do it outside of clubs / parties. I had a friend spend a few days with us. His wife wanted to go shoot boomsticks, so I told them we could go out to the back pasture to do so. Everyone else wore clothing appropriate to brush work (i.e., Jeans or work pants, long sleeves, boots.) This dumb slut wore a skimpy negligee and sandals. By the time we got back she was filthy and covered in scratches, but whatever floats her goat.

EDIT: I attached a visual aid. It was extra uncomfortable because she had her kids with her; else I'd think she was trying to play with a different kind of "gun."

Positron

New Year, New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
La Haute Couture.
Nah, Haute Couture are the extremely expensive, made-to-measure dresses for Oscar red carpets or the mistresses of billionaires, purveyed by the likes of Chanel and Valentino. Some designs may be wild (as Dior under John Galliano), but most are just conventionally beautiful.

I don't know there is a special terms for those edgy showpieces meant only for fashion shows, I just call them "conceptual" or just "showpieces"

On topic: don't wear anything they wear in rap videos.

Last edited:

Kawhi

Liberal Antichrist
kiwifarms.net
Nah, Haute Couture are the extremely expensive, made-to-measure dresses for Oscar red carpets or the mistresses of billionaires, purveyed by the likes of Chanel and Valentino. Some designs may be wild (as Dior under John Galliano), but most are just conventionally beautiful.
As long as it is made by a member of fhcm, of very high quality materials and entirely handmade, it is haute couture. So while virtually all the ugly conceptual pieces are haute couture, you're right most haute couture is not that and I wasn't trying to say it was.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net

i never wanna see someone dressed like this
JoJo fans will defend even the most putrid artwork so long as it comes from their favorite series. Tsk, tsk.

Anyway, not so much fashion in general, just complete lack of awareness in dressing and sparing us the gruesome details:
A2dGWTrCYAAyoua.jpg

Nothing worse than people trying to dress 'hot' when they clearly shouldn't be. I've seen way worse than this in person too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino