Fashion crimes against humanity - Stuff you should never have to see in public

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

ohforfoxache

test me, thot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever since I saw House of Gucci I've been trying to find a pair of slouchy thigh high boots in cognac (from when Patrizia was visiting Uncle Gucci's farm, she was wearing a blue dress and thigh high brown boots that were to die for). I've been browsing Nordstrom trying to find a lookalike and... What in the fresh sam hell is this?

boots.jpg

In fact, the entire "Amy Crookes" line is nothing but shirred fabric boots and clothes.

:cryblood:

P.S. The boots in the picture cost $995.

Last edited:

Catto_Gatto

kiwifarms.net
You know, this kind of shoes isn't exactly new. I remember they sold similar ones when I was a teen... I'm almost sure it was a fad of the mid-2000s, if my memories aren't mixing up.
I think I know what you’re talking about, but I was never into this kind of look even at that age. Weren’t those like $50 shoes made by teen/tween brands though?

Jesus Quintana

It don't matter to Jesus.
kiwifarms.net
I think I know what you’re talking about, but I was never into this kind of look even at that age. Weren’t those like $50 shoes made by teen/tween brands though?
Hmmm I'm almost sure they existed like 15 years ago because I used to like that kind of shit.
I'll google them later.

Ol Dirty Fatso

Allahu snackbar
kiwifarms.net
Yes. :cryblood:

Edit: I can’t find the exact pair but they look more like this. Except with a few additional colors.

View attachment 2835858
Lol fuck... idk if this is still a thing, but in the mid-late 00s you could design custom converse through their website. Like you'd choose various materials/prints/colors for each part of the shoe and they'd make it for twice as much as a standard pair. This looks exactly like the ones I made for my birthday present back in 7th grade.

Hoi Polloi

Who be girlfrien
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol fuck... idk if this is still a thing, but in the mid-late 00s you could design custom converse through their website. Like you'd choose various materials/prints/colors for each part of the shoe and they'd make it for twice as much as a standard pair. This looks exactly like the ones I made for my birthday present back in 7th grade.
This is still a thing and you can still make abominations with it.

abomiNATION.png

Danone

I just want to be pure
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed more skinny fat chicks at the gym use leggins way above the bellybutton so they could hide their muffin top. It just looks bad and depending on how much fat they have in their abdomen, it looks as if that thing is going to burst through the fabric at any time.

Retired Junta Member

Azov Battalion Interrogator Advisor
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed more skinny fat chicks at the gym use leggins way above the bellybutton so they could hide their muffin top. It just looks bad and depending on how much fat they have in their abdomen, it looks as if that thing is going to burst through the fabric at any time.

The vast majority of “fitness ensemble” for women look atrocious. Partly due to said exaggerated high waist, partly due to the fact they it’s basically glorified lingerie that most of the times isn’t made with the right materiale nor has the correct shape and support.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Leggings are not pants, they're stretchpants ver2. Even when they were more modest in fabric and cut and had "pants" in the name, they still weren't considered acceptable as pants and had the nickname of "[insert cold location here] tights". Tights and nylons aren't very warm, shred like tissue paper and the feet can be annoying, so go fucking nuts with stretchpants and leggings under your dresses, skirts and even shorts. But holy shit stop pretending that those semi-underwear garments are actual pants. The "yoga pants" were bad enough and it's well past time to knock this skanky shit off. They're all just footless, cold weather tights.

Sincerely,
Every rejecter of THOTtery

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leggings are not pants, they're stretchpants ver2. Even when they were more modest in fabric and cut and had "pants" in the name, they still weren't considered acceptable as pants and had the nickname of "[insert cold location here] tights". Tights and nylons aren't very warm, shred like tissue paper and the feet can be annoying, so go fucking nuts with stretchpants and leggings under your dresses, skirts and even shorts. But holy shit stop pretending that those semi-underwear garments are actual pants. The "yoga pants" were bad enough and it's well past time to knock this skanky shit off. They're all just footless, cold weather tights.

Sincerely,
Leggings as pants can look good if they are good quality (as in, not sheer), and the person wearing them isn’t fat. If you’re fat, it will look bad.

Yaoi Zowie

kiwifarms.net

Sincerely,
They're fine if you live in a warm climate and aren't fat.

Retired Junta Member

Azov Battalion Interrogator Advisor
kiwifarms.net
They're fine if you live in a warm climate and aren't fat.

Yes and no. They’re relatively acceptable on young women and girls in casual occasions (and even then, they can look ridicolous) but a grown ass woman with leggings and a shirt looks cheap af.

Blanche

I am the biggest slut.
kiwifarms.net
1641795495527.png

Skinny headbands. I recall a classmate who would wear one like this with a high bun every single day and I absolutely hated her hairstyle. I'm not even sure why, I just did. I still get irrationally annoyed whenever I see someone wearing one of these.

Owlflaps

Hateful sack of animated shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2874698

Skinny headbands. I recall a classmate who would wear one like this with a high bun every single day and I absolutely hated her hairstyle. I'm not even sure why, I just did. I still get irrationally annoyed whenever I see someone wearing one of these.

Hello, traction alopecia!

admiral

Новый мир рождается на наших глазах!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes and no. They’re relatively acceptable on young women and girls in casual occasions (and even then, they can look ridicolous) but a grown ass woman with leggings and a shirt looks cheap af.
Plain, good quality leggings and a normal t-shirt or sweater are fine if you're just hanging round the house or trying to be comfortable. The cardinal sin is wearing leggings with a visible panty line, or cheap-ass leggings that are stretched to bursting over an ass that's way too big for them. The only time leggings look good with a crop top or short shirt (outside the gym) is if you have the tightest, most toned ass on the planet and absolutely no belly fat, and even then it's a bit of a stretch. If you're skinny they make you look like a child, and if you're fat you look like a sausage.

When I was a teenager I was obsessed with those Black Milk leggings, and wore them basically every single day. I guess it's fine on a 16 year old but when I hit 21 it suddenly felt weird, especially with those bright prints.
httpsuat.blackmilkclothing.commediaimport46a1a06_1.jpghttpsuat.blackmilkclothing.commediaimport7b48089_1.jpg
The plain black leggings you can get from them are okay, but at that point you might as well go to Next and get something just as good for a fraction of the price. The lined leggings they sell are the shit though, I still have a pair that I use as thermals because they're so warm and comfortable.

Sasori of the Red Sand

I've got no strings to hold me down
kiwifarms.net
Trisha Paytas modeling a rather interesting ring

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Trisha Paytas modeling a rather interesting ring

I see she's nailed the JAP look