Fashion crimes against humanity - Stuff you should never have to see in public

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Kabuki Actor

Posthumous Grooming Victim
kiwifarms.net
Disliked as most unconventional piercings can be, there's still the internal logic of trying to highlight some part of your body with jewelry. Except for eyebrow piercings, which are just sticking metal into your face for the hell of it. Wear novelty contacts if you want freaky eye jewelry.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Ethically sourced from around town
kiwifarms.net
Selkie is already somewhat questionable on even thin women, but is absolutely haram on fatties.
View attachment 2882942View attachment 2882941

The collection, for those interested in what thin people look like wearing it:

Late to the Selkie discussion, but there are some things on the website that look nice. But they're too expensive, and the accessory coordination in some of these images is atrocious. The neckline on these dresses is what bothers me - they could be nice if they didn't show cleavage.

As an arguably reasonable person, I would not pay 200 dollars for this skirt.

1642920272627.png

admiral

Новый мир рождается на наших глазах!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gonna have a boomer moment but I do not like the zoomer interpretation of "y2k fashion" I like SOME of the baggy pants, baby doll tees (when they FIT), mesh shirts over camis and the small sunglasses but the reverse seam thing is just god awful
View attachment 2884548
A lot of the neo-y2k looks just remind me of juggalettes and clown hookers lol. But there is just something super super try hard about it. I defo get this idea that women are wearing these fits because they want to look like insta pics but in actual practice IRL it just looks so strange to me. (a lot of young 20's late teen's girls and women in my area are actually dressing like this so i see it IRL a lot.)
View attachment 2884563
View attachment 2884566

I used to have jelly sandals when i was a child in the 90's (maybe like 5 years old) and i lost one in the wet sand on the beach and washed out into the ocean lol. Also they get really sweaty and slippery and you slide around a lot in them.

Also sorry for formatting and quoting issues. I'm a bit of a noob here.
I remember the reverse seam trend when it first started in the 00s. I had a top with a butterfly on it with reverse seams (I was 6) and other kids were constantly asking me why I had my shirt on inside out. These clothes look cute in promo pics but in person it always looks tacky. A friend dragged me into urban outfitters the other day and I practically broke out in hives- It was like some kind of buffy cosplay emporium filled with 14 year olds who probably couldn't even tell you who Sarah Michelle Gellar is.

Men's fashion isn't doing any better, though. The 70s are back at Zara and that means ugly brown patterned shirts, silly looking brown loafers, and faux leather jackets in muck-brown with tassles. My bf almost bought one of the jackets but, Allah willing, he couldn't find one which fit him in the shoulders without looking ridiculously baggy in the waist. He finally squeezed himself into the XL, but he could barely get his arms down by his sides without making some seriously alarming creaking noises, and the midsection was so loose that you could have smuggled hams under there. Smh at Zara discriminating against meatheads.
It's kind of funny to think of all the Y2K zoomer girls running around with their Life on Mars looking boyfriends.
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 10.06.51.pngScreenshot 2022-02-08 at 10.06.00.pngScreenshot 2022-02-08 at 10.05.55.pngScreenshot 2022-02-08 at 10.05.48.png

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
There's this camp gay dude who apparently is in a boy band called Olly Alexander that shows up in TV stuff a fair bit these days. Seems like a nice bloke (for a wokebro, I guess) but I can't get over his micro bowl cut. I feel like he should be waiting on the abbot at a 13th century monastery. Someone get this poor man a barber.
1644406243927.png

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
There's this camp gay dude who apparently is in a boy band called Olly Alexander that shows up in TV stuff a fair bit these days. Seems like a nice bloke (for a wokebro, I guess) but I can't get over his micro bowl cut. I feel like he should be waiting on the abbot at a 13th century monastery. Someone get this poor man a barber.
View attachment 2970590
He's (poorly) disguising a receding hairline:
18112020_Olly_05-e1624879059668.jpg

He's going to struggle to own it because he's trying to position himself to be a Gen Z (gay) sex icon (despite being 31)