Fashion crimes against humanity - Stuff you should never have to see in public

CharcoalChkn

Hold your tongue, you pathetic cock sleeve.
kiwifarms.net
For me it's the hair. She looks terrible as a blonde. A stylist friend of mine had some up-close shots on Facebook and you could see how poorly her hair responded to being lifted that far. The hair wasn't evenly blonde and the bun was very small because of breakage and damage from the bleaching.

The hair is the exact same shade as the dress and looks awful with her skin tone. If Kim wants to go with a different color hair a dark or medium-dark red would look good, or if she must go blonde a very dark blonde, the one that's almost a light brown, might work.

Some people should never go blonde.
Could she not have purchased a very nice wig? I feel like it would have looked a lot nicer and way easier to get the desired result (with out fucking up your hair).

The dress looks awful on her and loses the whole appeal of the nearly nude look since it is no where near close to her skin tone, I have seen images that she could not even do up the back over her silicone ass and hid it with the shawl before changing into the replica, she very easily could have damaged it.

Helium Bubble

Since 6,500,000,000 BC
kiwifarms.net
A small contribution from the XY sphere. Was part of a big meeting a couple of years ago with a potential client company from Europe; bunch of client reps and engineers there, mostly from the Netherlands. They were great guys, very professional, all that-- but someone needed to take their lead man aside and tell him that a 6' 4" fifty year old Dutchman should not be rocking salmon colored skinny jeans, light brown leather shoes with those long pointed toes you see in Europe, and a button down that's far too small. He was Dutch so at least he wasn't fat or anything but Jesus Christ man.

CharcoalChkn

Hold your tongue, you pathetic cock sleeve.
kiwifarms.net
Some of the zoomer fashion is becoming painful to see in public (or I'm just an old mofo). A trend I've been seeing lately are the ultra low rise sweatpants being paired with baggy/ high cropped sweaters.
Everything is cropped these days, I personally don't mind but it is difficult to find cute outfits where I am not exposing my stomach to the world and also to still dress suitably for particular occasions that still suits my style.

Ear

kiwifarms.net
I'm quite enjoying the combination of high waisted jeans and cropped tops. Kind to women with curves who need to accentuate our waist so as not to look like the back of a bus, and minimal belleh on display if the jeans are high enough. Bad on spherical people, though.

Anyway, for something unaesthetic: from Arket

arket.jpg

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite enjoying the combination of high waisted jeans and cropped tops. Kind to women with curves who need to accentuate our waist so as not to look like the back of a bus, and minimal belleh on display if the jeans are high enough. Bad on spherical people, though.

View attachment 3259948
I'm so glad bed sheets are back in fashion. You know, for awhile they were considered to be quite "indie" to wear and hardly anyone was ever seen in them. I'm so glad that the BSS* has finally infiltrated the fashion industry so they can spread the word of the comfiness that is wearing bed sheets. This will give rise to the New World Order.

*Bed Sheet Society est. 1870.[1]

TapewormSalesman

Praise the Lord!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3259948
Finally, a realistic anus cosplay!

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3259948
It reminds me of one of those hospital gowns, if it wasn't for the drawstring in the back being a strangulation risk, you look like an escaped mental patient.

Hoi Polloi

Who be girlfrien
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3248720 Ignoring that this is a man in a dress that libfems are fawning over for his "great fashion sense", I've seen so many older (real) women dress like this. Always fat. It makes them look 3 sizes bigger. I don't get the whole "potato sack" thing because they aren't deathfat levels and could just go to Torrid or whatever and get ANYTHING that looks better than a potato sack.
As ugly as the dress is, dumpy old men who dress like dumpy old women pass much better than the 60 year old Lilys and Jessicas who dress like teenagers trying to get into a nightclub in 2004.