Fashion Show - JY Edition - The outfits and stylings of our fat pedo king

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Man, I can't remember the last time I saw a dress like that outside of a Goodwill.

Side note, has anyone ever seen someone wear one of these who wasn't morbidly obese?
Only in Hawaii, and it usually comes from the flea markets for 10-20 dollars.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Presenting-The Muchie Manchild
Screenshot_20190815-142530_Chrome.jpg
Nothing says summer like bright colours! As a tribute to all the women he loved, JY comes out in public wearing hots pinks and light purples like a six-year old child. He also shows how much of a woman he is by wearing women's size XXL! Gotta show off that body, eh Jon? Finally, our star completes the look with a metallic pink cane and a smart phone, an interesting choice of two chronologically different accessories!

Keep on scooting Jon! Release your inner child!

Originality-3/10
Execution-4/10
Dresses like a toddler- 10/10
Would I sex it? -0/10, no way in hell.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 892530
Nothing says summer like brightly colours! As a tribute to all the women he loved, JY comes out in public wearing hots pinks and light purples like a six-year old child. He also shows how much of a woman he is by wearing women's size XXL! Gotta show off that body, eh Jon? Finally, our star completes the look with a metallic pink cane and a smart phone, an interesting choice of two chronologically different accessories!

Originality-3/10
Execution-4/10
A pink metallic glitter walking aid. Jaquie the ascended munchie queen would be do proud ❤

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
You'll need to put your tampon in the freezer after seeing this little combo. A summer dress down outfit featuring a man's striped casual shirt, carefully sized in XXXXXL to hide his public subsidised gunt and boy's shorts in lurid blue to cover his spindly legs. Topped off with leather sandals. He accessorised well with what looks like a camera bag to hold his taser, pepper spray and a mobile phone for his hourly calls to the police. This being a casual look and with the police probably having confiscated his cane after his attack on Rebel Media's David Menzies he's decided to walk unaided, abandoning his previous 'Disabled chic' look and scooter. He also appears to have given up any attempt on dressing in his Mum's clothes.

1566094393385.png

Image from here

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'll need to put your tampon in the freezer after seeing this little combo. A summer dress down outfit featuring a man's striped casual shirt, carefully sized in XXXXXL to hide his public subsidised gunt and boy's shorts in lurid blue to cover his spindly legs. Topped off with leather sandals. He accessorised well with what looks like a camera bag to hold his taser, pepper spray and a mobile phone for his hourly calls to the police. This being a casual look and with the police probably having confiscated his cane after his attack on Rebel Media's David Menzies he's decided to walk unaided, abandoning his previous 'Disabled chic' look and scooter. He also appears to have given up any attempt on dressing in his Mum's clothes.

View attachment 896132

Image from here
If he'd have worn a denim skirt instead of shorts and black sandals instead of brown (BROWN!) then the outfit wouldn't be so bad...

If he'd have done something with his hair, even a comb would have helped, and maybe made an effort with his face?

Fuckit, he'd still be Yaniv.

a feel

Guns don't kill people, troons kill people.
kiwifarms.net
The fuck is he even wearing? That's not True And Honest girl clothing. At all. Maybe he figured wearing a sparkly tiara would somehow make his requests demands less weighty than showing up as a dude? 🤔

Has it become self-aware?

Reactions: Calculus and Zeebie

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Horizontal stripes? Really, Jessica? Every fat girl knows horizontal lines just accentuate the spread. Vertical stripes are what you need. Unless this is a silent plea for a striped prison uniform.
Johnny boy is clearly trying to be a BBW. Only 1/3 of those letters is true, however.

• Winner
Reactions: MsStevieMarie

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 892530
Nothing says summer like bright colours! As a tribute to all the women he loved, JY comes out in public wearing hots pinks and light purples like a six-year old child. He also shows how much of a woman he is by wearing women's size XXL! Gotta show off that body, eh Jon? Finally, our star completes the look with a metallic pink cane and a smart phone, an interesting choice of two chronologically different accessories!

Originality-3/10
Execution-4/10
Motherfucker looking like an autistic Dora the Explorer.

Tags
None