Fashion Show - JY Edition - The outfits and stylings of our fat pedo king

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
The 2014 Twitter DMs posted this fall have lots of his heavy breathing over needing a woman's one-piece bathing suit to wear because, he said nonsensically, his skin is so sensitive to pool chlorine. He pesters that poor woman about whether he should get a suit without a bra or a multicolor suit or a suit in a dark blue or a light blue or...

He ends up buying a size 38 online and finds he can barely stretch it over his shoulders. He posts this for her because of course he did. His gunt's massed a great deal in only five years.

guntification begins.png
Touch it and it gets bigger. The pic, I mean.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 2014 Twitter DMs posted this fall have lots of his heavy breathing over needing a woman's one-piece bathing suit to wear because, he said nonsensically, his skin is so sensitive to pool chlorine.* He pesters that poor woman about whether he should get a suit without a bra or a multicolor suit or a suit in a dark blue or a light blue or...

He ends up buying a size 38 online and finds he can barely stretch it over his shoulders. He posts this for her because of course he did. His gunt's massed a great deal in only five years.

View attachment 1009764
Touch it and it gets bigger. The pic, I mean.
Size 38, talk about optimistic, he need to go 3 sizes up from the looks of it.

Tags
None