26.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot_20191231-124626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191231-124626_Chrome.jpg
    571.7 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: LollyPop!

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Dollar Store vampire cruising for blood pic cracks me up. It's from autumn 2019, I think, and when viewed at full size is hilarious.
hardnight.jpg
The wig's slipped back, his whiskers are poking through the cakey foundation, the glitter at the inner eye emphasizes the dark, sunken circles. He's gazing downward to adore himself so his second chin's bulging out in a giant fat pad. The rightward bend of his nose is conspicuous. He's put the seat belt over his hair (wig).

And he put the image out in public for all to see because he's a pretty pretty pretty girl.

Addition: I haven't noticed this one around before, but it's speshul, too.
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 2.50.04 PM.png
Hair stylist had some fun making his head into an even weirder shape. Interesting how he won't take his alarm button off long enough for a paid photo shoot.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've had this one for a while:
fairy.png (Click to biggen)

But today, Twitter gave us this one:
EOyxgnWWoAEfH7_.jpg

Proof that he pioneered the French tuck. This is post-Kwantlen, I believe, given the ample face fat.

When he was given his 2-year diploma, he wasn't such a chub.
Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 6.24.08 AM.png

The shirt was a fav of his during his Cimorelli years, but he wasn't that much of a chub even then.Cimorelli Group Shot.jpg

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
We've had this one for a while:
View attachment 1108298 (Click to biggen)

But today, Twitter gave us this one:
View attachment 1108297
Proof that he pioneered the French tuck. This is post-Kwantlen, I believe, given the ample face fat.

When he was given his 2-year diploma, he wasn't such a chub.
View attachment 1108304

The shirt was a fav of his during his Cimorelli years, but he wasn't that much of a chub even then.View attachment 1108305
I wonder about that physique of his. Usually people who are that fat as adults were fat kids as well. I guess this suggests that Captain Troon is not "Genetically predidposed so its difficult for me to keep weight off" so much as a pathologically lazy glutton.