Fashion Show - JY Edition - The outfits and stylings of our fat pedo king

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
No, that's from his shirt - he wore the exact same "outfit" when he went to his illegal arms court appearance.
View attachment 1122861
He really thinks he's onto a winner with this outfit, doesn't he? A black blazer two sizes too small, a floral print blouse, black sweatpants, chelsea boots and a couple trans pride badges for good measure. The sweatpants are tucked into the boots, naturally. I have no words.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
He really thinks he's onto a winner with this outfit, doesn't he? A black blazer two sizes too small, a floral print blouse, black sweatpants, chelsea boots and a couple trans pride badges for good measure. The sweatpants are tucked into the boots, naturally. I have no words.
Gotta admit this Johnny Cash avec fleurs look is an upgrade from the muumuus hiked up over bike shorts and the two-sizes-too-small luau print onesie. He seems to have always liked the 1975 Desperate Swinger Wannabe At Pool Party look.
miriam - young.jpg
Maybe he's started listening to prison blues songs for... some... reason now and is getting into how he'll look doing the perp walk.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
Is Troonboy literally the single ugliest (unaltered) human being who has ever lived? I mean I realize this is not exactly profound or original, but he LITERALLY looks like Jabba the Hut. Take a close look at that face and try to imagine becoming sexually aroused. What kind of species would you have to belong to to have any chance of pulling that off? Hippopautamus?

Reactions: Fliddaroonie

weegrumpy

kiwifarms.net
I want to take a moment to press F for last years favourite accessory, the red Scooty puff, now that ms.troon is wearing black recently, maybe its getting painted orange to match the prison outfit lol

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
1 - Don't overstyle your hair. A clumpy beachy look and a wild toss of blonde curls is all you need. A pouty kiss-kiss when confronted by bodyguards is cute with a nude lip.
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 8.28.12 AM.png

2 - Black is so slimming. If everybody else is wearing parkas, stand out by wearing a peek-a-boo crochet toss-on with flirty fringe.
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 8.26.46 AM.png

3 - One chin is never enough. Key nail color to your beetus bracelet and the buttons you swept up during Pride Week. If out and about with someone, don't let them crowd your style just because it's slushy and slippy.
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 8.31.04 AM.png

4 - Jackie O shades? She may be gone, but her look is forever.
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 9.46.43 AM.png

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
1 - Don't overstyle your hair. A clumpy beachy look and a wild toss of blonde curls is all you need. A pouty kiss-kiss when confronted by bodyguards is cute with a nude lip.
View attachment 1132797

2 - Black is so slimming. If everybody else is wearing parkas, stand out by wearing a peek-a-boo crochet toss-on with flirty fringe.
View attachment 1132799

3 - One chin is never enough. Key nail color to your beetus bracelet and the buttons you swept up during Pride Week. If out and about with someone, don't let them crowd your style just because it's slushy and slippy.
View attachment 1132834

View attachment 1132861
God wouldn't you just love to snuggle with Johnny and cover that sweet face in warm kisses before gently ...

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1132797

View attachment 1132799

View attachment 1132834

View attachment 1132861
How many chins must a man put down before you can call him Wo-Man?

Tags
None