Fast Food & Other Restaurant Horrors - Subtle Disgust to Literally Dangerous Mishaps

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Slowboat to China

Level 6 Hairy Hands Syndrome
kiwifarms.net
It's late as hell in Tennessee and we've been driving all day. No energy or motivation to even get fast food. While we stop for gas, I nip into the gas station and buy chips, soda, and some frozen Hot Pockets to heat up in the motel microwave. One for me, one for my little brother.

I have no idea how two identical Hot Pockets, with the same date of manufacture, ended up with one completely normal and one just a log of mold. I opened the plastic and beheld a frozen-yet-thriving colony of green and black the likes of which I had never seen. If a gas station in Memphis turns out to be the ground zero for an Ork invasion, we'll know why.

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's late as hell in Tennessee and we've been driving all day. No energy or motivation to even get fast food. While we stop for gas, I nip into the gas station and buy chips, soda, and some frozen Hot Pockets to heat up in the motel microwave. One for me, one for my little brother.

I have no idea how two identical Hot Pockets, with the same date of manufacture, ended up with one completely normal and one just a log of mold. I opened the plastic and beheld a frozen-yet-thriving colony of green and black the likes of which I had never seen. If a gas station in Memphis turns out to be the ground zero for an Ork invasion, we'll know why.
I wouldn't touch either one of those, really.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
After my Mom and I went to the grocery store, we stopped by Burger King for 2 Whopper hamburgers; which I would get with a buy 1 one get the other free! coupon. So after paying for my food and arriving home, I decided to inspect both my hamburgers before eating and...

They were covered in MAYONNAISE!

Yes, you read that right. Both Whopper hamburgers were completely smothered by mayo, and all the topping like the lettuce was soggy from the nasty excess milk. I attempted to eat one after removing as much mayo as I could while adding extra tomato as a bonus. Unfortunately the hamburgers were deemed inedible by the dreadful mayo and after another terrible meal from BK with their chicken sandwich, I decided unless I'm starving and eating BK was my only option, then I would eat there again. But if I had a choice I would make my own homemade Whopper.

Trombonista

please share so we can Barry her
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After my Mom and I went to the grocery store, we stopped by Burger King for 2 Whopper hamburgers; which I would get with a buy 1 one get the other free! coupon. So after paying for my food and arriving home, I decided to inspect both my hamburgers before eating and...

They were covered in MAYONNAISE!

Yes, you read that right. Both Whopper hamburgers were completely smothered by mayo, and all the topping like the lettuce was soggy from the nasty excess tard cum. I attempted to eat one after removing as much mayo as I could while adding extra tomato as a bonus. Unfortunately the hamburgers were deemed inedible by the dreadful mayo and after another terrible meal from BK with their chicken sandwich, I decided unless I'm starving and eating BK was my only option, then I would eat there again. But if I had a choice I would make my own homemade Whopper.
Next time, just say no mayo.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
Excess condiments are the bane of fast food. I don't understand, when the condiments are coming out of a portioning gun, how I can go to McDonald's one day and my entire McChicken is drowning in mayo to the point of being inedible, and the next day I can order one and there is barely any mayo on it at all.

It's every single fast food place too. I haven't found one that is immune.

The worst is when there is so much excess mayo and ketchup on a burger that they fuse together to make a horrifying light pink slurry. Makes me want to hurl just thinking about it.

heymate

Hold onto breakfast, kids.
kiwifarms.net
This is actually quite funny in retrospect, but at the time it happened, it wasn't.

About a year or two ago, my whole family, as well as some extended family, was meeting up at Ryan's (some family-style buffet place) for my Aunt Stacy's birthday party. We were all having a good time, just talking and eating and enjoying ourselves. We never really expected that what happened that day would happen.

A few minutes after we had gotten our food, I thought I saw someone walk up to our table, so I looked down and saw this three-or-four-year-old boy just grinning at us. He told my granddad "I'm sorry" in an almost condescending way before grabbing a chicken leg off his plate and just going to town on it. My granddad didn't really react in time and was just sort of staring at this kid in absolute confusion. I think he saw the macaroni on my plate and was about to go for it next when who I can only assume was his mom walked up and started scolding him in front of the whole table before dragging him away. I think he was crying a little.

From what I understood, apparently this brat's parents were chatting away about something and the kid got so bored he decided to run away from his table, and his folks were too distracted to notice. I still have vivid memories of that day and we still laugh about it.

Last edited:

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
Long ago worked at a small pizza/ribs/chicken/sub place that had an unending pest infestation. We were instructed to shake out the delivery bags before using, as roaches would hide in there. Sure enough, one delivery I failed to do so and a roach fell out of the bag as I took a pizza out, right in front of the customer. I quickly squashed it and played it off, and luckily the guy did not go off on me, but he gave me a look like yeah, he saw it.

Now the grossest thing I saw there was not finding half of a mouse in the dough I just mixed (never did find the other half) or the rancid, green, slimy chicken the owner instructed us to batter and fry until fresh product was delivered the next day (I answered the phone that night and just told customers we were out of fried chicken, then threw out the crap later after the owner left).

No, the worst was making my favorite sandwich there, the chicken parmesan. The items themselves were fine. Now I rarely made sandwiches or fried anything there, this equipment was located in a basement, and I was usually up front upstairs at the pizza oven or on deliveries. Did I mention they hired under age labor? Like 14, 15 year old kids operating deep fryers and sandwich steamers. Think about how well they maintained them. So I put my sandwich together, wrapped it in foil, then put it in the steamer. By chance I thought to check the water level, and opened the machine to see the reservoir not filled with clean water, but a disgusting beige stew of dozens and dozens of roach carcasses, with more encrusted throughout the interior of the device.

I totally lost my shit, and things got to the point where I threatened physical violence now and in the future if these problems were not addressed immediately or happened again. Things improved, but I decided to move on, and later took a job at Pizza Hut. A few months after working there, right before closing, one of the cooks was mad about having to make dough at the end of their shift. As I washed dishes, I heard him giggling in the prep room behind me. He then came out with a grin and told me "Dude, I just pissed in the thin crust dough..." I was exhausted and beyond giving a fuck (and probably stoned off my ass) so all I did was cryptically tell friends and family not to eat thin crust from Pizza Hut that weekend.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I pop by one particular Taco Bell before buying groceries and I've found that it must be where all the crazy people hang out. I swear there is at least one nutbar is gonna be in there when I'm trying to eat my shitty tacos. Today I walk in and immedietly I see a very, very, very, large woman in ill fitting clothes, voluptuous folds spilling forth from the all turquoise ensemble. Turquoise also was her hair, and there was a My Little Pony toy on the table. She was loudly having a conversation with the manager who turned out to be her mother, though they both looked the same age. I would actually assume she was older than her mom because she kinda....looked bad. I should note that her voice was like a softer, more feminine, Grover from Sesame Street. A family came in and was in line for a while, and the Turquoise Terror kept talking to this small child about MLP. The toy was apparently going to be a Christmas present and not for her, but you could have fooled me.
Other characters I've seen include an old guy with really bad dreads that oggles college girls, and a schiophrenic black lady that sometimes steals plants and shits outside the building.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I pop by one particular Taco Bell before buying groceries and I've found that it must be where all the crazy people hang out. I swear there is at least one nutbar is gonna be in there when I'm trying to eat my shitty tacos. Today I walk in and immedietly I see a very, very, very, large woman in ill fitting clothes, voluptuous folds spilling forth from the all turquoise ensemble. Turquoise also was her hair, and there was a My Little Pony toy on the table. She was loudly having a conversation with the manager who turned out to be her mother, though they both looked the same age. I would actually assume she was older than her mom because she kinda....looked bad. I should note that her voice was like a softer, more feminine, Grover from Sesame Street. A family came in and was in line for a while, and the Turquoise Terror kept talking to this small child about MLP. The toy was apparently going to be a Christmas present and not for her, but you could have fooled me.
Other characters I've seen include an old guy with really bad dreads that oggles college girls, and a schiophrenic black lady that sometimes steals plants and shits outside the building.

Even if the MLP toy is for the kid she calved I guarantee she'll be playing with it too. What is it with turquoise these days? It's like anyone who has turquoise hair needs to be avoided at all costs. It's even worse if they have an entire ensemble built around it. There's gotta be something to it.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
What is it with turquoise these days? It's like anyone who has turquoise hair needs to be avoided at all costs.
In my case, it was a mishap with cheap-ass dark blue dye (thankfully, I only dyed tips and it washes out fast), but otherwise, I agree. Pink or turquoise = Avoid At All Costs.

AlephOne2Many

the late nightmare special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who works at a McDonald's and doesn't fucking know the specific building owner? Do they not give you this information when hiring? No wonder the hiring quota is so low for McDonalds.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Who works at a McDonald's and doesn't fucking know the specific building owner? Do they not give you this information when hiring? No wonder the hiring quota is so low for McDonalds.
No? You rarely see the franchise owner, or the bigwigs if it’s one of the rare company stores. The general manager-yeah. Assistant managers, yeah.

I suppose if they only own one store they might act as the general manager, but a lot of franchises in an area are owned by one person, or an investment group, at the top. Owning one restaurant franchise isn’t worth much, but once you own three or four you start making money, assuming you have decent people running it for you.

It’s like Panera, it’s a franchise that’s bought, but most of them in Ohio, South Carolina, and Florida are owned by the Covelli Group.

Last edited:

androidwarrior

kiwifarms.net
I have two horror stories.

One time I was nine and I was into Pokemon and my mall was hosting a Pokemon event at my mall. We were waiting for it to start so we went to McDonalds to get some breakfast. I was about to get into my McMuffin when I saw a DEAD COCKROACH IN THE WRAPPER OF MY HASH-BROWNS!!!! I would have eaten it if my Mom didn't catch it in time. We never went back there.

The other time, I was visiting my Dad and we stopped off at this restaurant called Rozners and All at once I knew the place was disgusting. There were people in there without shoes on. The Place smelled like shit. the Ice Cream was all melted and gloopy and when I ate it I knew something was wrong. When we left I puked outside in the Parking lot.

Last edited:

Pixichick

kiwifarms.net
*not for the week stomach to read*

One time I walked into the restroom of a fast food place ( Bojangles) and I found period blood smeared ALL over the wall. There was toilet paper available, so I'm not sure if the blood was an artwork or just a sacrifice to Satan..? I walked right out and waited for someone else to discover the masterpiece...utterly gross!!

androidwarrior

kiwifarms.net
*not for the week stomach to read*

One time I walked into the restroom of a fast food place ( Bojangles) and I found period blood smeared ALL over the wall. There was toilet paper available, so I'm not sure if the blood was an artwork or just a sacrifice to Satan..? I walked right out and waited for someone else to discover the masterpiece...utterly gross!!
If I saw that I would flip my shit. Why would anyone even do that?