Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Gay Mouth

Lisping a little bit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
97BB8642-1FC6-43FB-938F-384C4526739A.jpeg
Difficulty breathing, limited mobility, and diabetes sure is enjoying life to the fullest.

Didnt fatties freak the fuck out over Diane from Bojack Horseman getting fat after her divorce?
ECEDE2E9-2F4F-406F-85B1-36B5DB03ABE7.jpeg
0DA6957C-9F34-44E9-AEDF-8FF7ECA492AB.jpeg

Diane is so relatable! LOL she was kind of a horrible, self centered person who hurt a lot of people in her blindness to her own problems, while performing that uniquely female form of delusion that you aren't doing anything wrong by "finding yourself" by leaving victims in your wake.

98C57BE8-9F65-460E-8EE0-D0D89AB82EFF.png

I found an old timey ad for a Lane Bryant sewing catalog that calls girls "chubbies" if they're size 8 1/2 -16 1/2. Since it's vintage you can count on those sizes being much smaller than they are today. The drawing features a double chin but slim legs and arms. Clothing was so fitted your mother had to buy you special patterns if you carried a little baby fat. Imagine the reeeeeeing if any of the HAES girls got called a "chubby"

1649262369083.png

An empty shill

kiwifarms.net
Didnt fatties freak the fuck out over Diane from Bojack Horseman getting fat after her divorce?
View attachment 3151187
View attachment 3151189

Diane is so relatable! LOL she was kind of a horrible, self centered person who hurt a lot of people in her blindness to her own problems, while performing that uniquely female form of delusion that you aren't doing anything wrong by "finding yourself" by leaving victims in your wake.

I found an old timey ad for a Lane Bryant sewing catalog that calls girls "chubbies" if they're size 8 1/2 -16 1/2. Since it's vintage you can count on those sizes being much smaller than they are today. The drawing features a double chin but slim legs and arms. Clothing was so fitted your mother had to buy you special patterns if you carried a little baby fat. Imagine the reeeeeeing if any of the HAES girls got called a "chubby"

View attachment 3151216
Call me crazy, but I'd rather be called "chubby", than walking turd. Chubby is cute, what these women have done to themselves isn't.

Angry New Ager

My bitchface never rests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OT to your OT but was it common for the measurements for circus freaks to be exaggerated? A 7 foot waist would be 86 inches the math is mathing and most larger fatties I’ve seen aren’t over 60. Same with her weight, sure she’s fat but she would be a dime a dozen today, she looks closer to 350lbs to me rather than 675
She was 5'8", so very tall for a woman at that time, but I doubt her waist was 84" around, Hips, maybe—spergs have calculated that Anna O'Brien's hips are over 72" around, and she's probably closer to 80". Maybe she had a truly massive gunt and they cheated by measuring around that. You can't even see her waist in this pic, given that it's covered in the flounces of her skirt, and multiple petticoats underneath that (all helping her to look even bigger). But that's all quibbling—she was massively fat, and a literal freakshow exhibit for it at that time.

Those 24" arms look a little smaller than Tess Holliday's massive hams, but she's about 4" taller and bigger.

Your first paragraph is one that not many people (aside from us here at the Farms) like to focus on, because it's not politically correct to admit. Healthy eating and living starts at home. If mom is bringin home KFC every night and you don't even know what the fuck a salad is, then you're already on the wrong path.

I'll avoid power leveling, but I hung around government housing quite a bit. (Also called the ghetto, projects, Section 8, and so on.)

It wasn't uncommon to see a 400 pound woman dragging around a 10 year old who's already pushing 200.
I lived in the ghetto; can confirm this, and so much more. The systemic oppression (including obesity and poor health that comes from it) is coming from inside that house.

Hey gorls, I found a new she/they FA!

View attachment 3150266
LOL. There is nothing "punk" about this creature. Punk, as anything more than a commodified fashion trend, died a long time ago. Green hair, and making yourself intentionally ugly? That's just a sad, leftist cliché these days.

"I am not a girl."

But you're definitely a woman. A woman with no accomplishments, no future, leading a dead-end existence, and whose primary source of pleasure and consolation is being able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want it.

Since you can't be hot, or beautiful, or pretty, or even just cute,and therefore enjoy the social benefits thinner women do, you're going to pretend that you have transcended your own sex, and risen above it, and are thus nonbinary. That way, you can gain a little bit of social currency, at least among the kinds of well-meaning (but soft-headed) people who have been trained, through an ongoing campaign of social pressure by activists, to "respect your pronouns."

PurpleEater

"They laughed at Freddie Mercury, too."
kiwifarms.net
So fucking dumb to call yourself trans when you're making absolutely no effort to transition. IS a woman, looks like a woman, dresses like a woman, even uses "she" as a "preferred pronoun", but they're totally NB, for sure.

If only these super duper woke idiots realized how anti-women they actually are and how that only benefits ~the patriarchy~, something they supposedly despise and want to abolish. Waltzing around as a woman but yeah, you're totally a man just because you say so and you have "~masc energy~" (which is actually just reaffirming gender stereotypes, you fucking knobs).

Can't wait for this trend to die.
People like Demi Lovato do this; they go the non-binary route and claim they "aren't women" which usually means they get really fat, shave their heads, cover themselves in hideous tattoos and generally try and look as ugly as possible while STILL showing off their boobs, legs, and wearing feminine clothing. Demi isn't a deathfat but she's definitely a lolcow and has gotten fairly fat again, so not sure if she counts here but:

Demi before as a woman:
cute.png

Demi now as a non-binary they/them:
demi.jpegScreen Shot 2022-04-06 at 4.28.27 PM.pngdemi3.jpeg
(Again, I'm not seeing how the new photos make her "non-binary" and "not a woman" aside from the ugly makeup, clothing and shaved head. She's still wearing feminine clothing and makeup). So "non-binary" to me *usually* reads as "I gave up on looking hot or attempting to maintain a pleasing appearance because FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD."

Anyway, back to the Deathfats. Wanted to give an update on our friend Jewelz:
Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 4.31.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-06 at 4.32.05 PM.png
She's been sharing a lot of lulzy videos of her recently rollerskating under hashtags like #fatgirlsshred
Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 4.32.36 PM.png
You can find an assortment of these under her TikTok

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Well also highly processed, extremely palatable, food engineered to be eaten quickly did not exist.

Even if the woman in this thread sat on their asses and ate all day they wouldn’t be able to consume as many calories if they were restricted to a 19th century diet.
That's what I said.

And as I pointed out, she probably had a legitimate thyroid or other medical disorder. You pretty much just reiterated my points.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, people didn’t have the time or resources to be fat. If you were really fat you were either nobility or a circus freak. Most average people worked their butts off all day and never had enough food
It's nobility now, too. Look at this stunning queen.

View attachment 3149983
Difficulty breathing, limited mobility, and diabetes sure is enjoying life to the fullest.
1649283475212.png

Hey gorls, I found a new she/they FA!

People like Demi Lovato do this; they go the non-binary route and claim they "aren't women" which usually means they get really fat, shave their heads, cover themselves in hideous tattoos and generally try and look as ugly as possible while STILL showing off their boobs, legs, and wearing feminine clothing. Demi isn't a deathfat but she's definitely a lolcow and has gotten fairly fat again
She's thin you horrid internet trollz! Why else would a nonbinary kween post a video like this other than to prove you wrong?

(Again, I'm not seeing how the new photos make her "non-binary" and "not a woman" aside from the ugly makeup, clothing and shaved head. She's still wearing feminine clothing and makeup). So "non-binary" to me *usually* reads as "I gave up on looking hot or attempting to maintain a pleasing appearance because FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD."
It's not even that. It's like an active embrace of the ugly and unattractive. A healthy person, man or woman, can look pleasing/hot/whatever just by existing because humans instinctually like people who appear healthy, and want to avoid those that look sick or diseased. It's not bigotry, it's just instincts that have kept us alive for thousands of years.

Anyway, back to the Deathfats. Wanted to give an update on our friend Jewelz
You can find an assortment of these under her TikTok

PurpleEater

"They laughed at Freddie Mercury, too."
kiwifarms.net
She's thin you horrid internet trollz! Why else would a nonbinary kween post a video like this other than to prove you wrong?
View attachment 3152164

It's not even that. It's like an active embrace of the ugly and unattractive. A healthy person, man or woman, can look pleasing/hot/whatever just by existing because humans instinctually like people who appear healthy, and want to avoid those that look sick or diseased. It's not bigotry, it's just instincts that have kept us alive for thousands of years.

LOL and in that video she's wearing a full face of super feminine makeup that embraces pretty much all the major trends (thick cat eye, bold bright eyeshadow, big lashes, pink lipstick), wears a crop top and high-waisted pants to highlight her waist (feminine) and an assortment of girly jewelry. Put a wig on that bald head and there's nothing non-binary about this bitch. She's not even androgynous to the point where I'd be like "okay yeah I sort of see how she's a little confusing to look at."

To your point, I've always thought that it seems narcissistic to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to look ugly and awful, like you're trying to provoke people and get a point across. It reminds me of an unruly teenager who goes through a grunge or goth phase but never grows out of it.

Zoomer EcoFat

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3151187
View attachment 3151189

View attachment 3151216
my time to seamstress-sperg has come. Most of the 1940-1960s clothing pieces and patterns I’ve come across that are a teen/young adult 14-16 fit like a small/maybe a smaller medium in short adult women. So if you were a teen girl with a waist measurement over 27/28 inches you would be classified as a ‘chubby’, which is actually quite reasonable in my opinion at least because those measurements tend to be on the higher end of an average BMI, nowhere near fat but definitely not slim by those standards, it just seems insanely small to us because of how fucked our obesity problem is as of now (see: 1.200 threads of this fucking bullshit)

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
my time to seamstress-sperg has come. Most of the 1940-1960s clothing pieces and patterns I’ve come across that are a teen/young adult 14-16 fit like a small/maybe a smaller medium in short adult women. So if you were a teen girl with a waist measurement over 27/28 inches you would be classified as a ‘chubby’, which is actually quite reasonable in my opinion at least because those measurements tend to be on the higher end of an average BMI, nowhere near fat but definitely not slim by those standards, it just seems insanely small to us because of how fucked our obesity problem is as of now (see: 1.200 threads of this fucking bullshit)
Obesity and better nutrition. Our great-grandparents would be stunned not just by the existence of megafats, but by how tall the non-fats are as well.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This dudes account is funny. Thought y’all might get a chuckle out of it. A white boy trying to rape for the FA crowd lmao and his hot takes on the rap community sex-ing up thin girls vs fat girls.