Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
I know the skunk is old news and Amy has probably eaten it or thrown it in a dumpster by now but like, seriously. Who the fuck ever heard of a WILD, non-domesticated species being registered as an ESA? Fuck this gay earth.
The skunk wasn't her first choice, she originally wanted a fox or a monkey. Se-bashed-in will be another casualty to Amy's frivolous lifestyle and the fourth pet (she's admitted to) giving up. She knew at least 3 months ago Mr. Amy's gig was up and it took 2 months to get the skunk picked and paperwork sorted. But in Amy's world, it's all about ME so she went ahead with the purchase.

She'd better pray her ass off to Allah that Mr. Amy gets a good job and fast because male non-spayed skunks are aggressive as hell and Se-bashed-in will need the snip in just a few months. Otherwise she risks some really nasty behavior and possible damage to her brand new rental or injuries to her human props, um, I mean kids.

When the going gets tough, Jens Egyptian husband is going to disappear faster than a nile cotton farm at high tide
I know all the losers (uh, gainers?) are pretty much interchangeable, but Amy is the one married to the hardworking Egyptian.

Jen is the near wheelchair-bound, baby voiced, tilted head, single cat lady shut-in.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
I actually got angry at this but I realize that it's completely made up. A FA power fantasy.

The first picture is for context, I feel a bit for this lady and she obviously feels bad too and was fixing the problem. So this post isn't about her.
View attachment 837308

Most of the comments were revenge fantasies, most some variant of how she should get out her phone and text her friends something insulting about the seatmate for him to read.

This lady though, how dare someone be upset that a fat is sitting on them. Well not only did this exact thing happen to her but her husband assaulted the dude. And the stewardess practically cheered her on. And he fled in terror after the flight!

View attachment 837318

The heroine
View attachment 837309
Gross.

Well lets see the big tough football man

View attachment 837310

If you aren't scared of him yet here's a full body.

View attachment 837322
View attachment 837313

And a more recent full body if you are curious how married life treated them
View attachment 837312
Yeah, I know it's a figure of speech, but when I see these fatties going on about 'kicking ass', when most of them can't even manage to wipe their own arses let alone lift a leg to walk, it conjures up svelte Ninja Warriors.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Some science for you all:
View attachment 837405View attachment 837406

This reply actually made me a little sad:
View attachment 837404
Smoking cigarettes does not cause lung cancer. Smoking cigarettes does not cause lung cancer. If I say it enough, it makes it true, right?

The skunk wasn't her first choice, she originally wanted a fox or a monkey. Se-bashed-in will be another casualty to Amy's frivolous lifestyle and the fourth pet (she's admitted to) giving up. She knew at least 3 months ago Mr. Amy's gig was up and it took 2 months to get the skunk picked and paperwork sorted. But in Amy's world, it's all about ME so she went ahead with the purchase.

She'd better pray her ass off to Allah that Mr. Amy gets a good job and fast because male non-spayed skunks are aggressive as hell and Se-bashed-in will need the snip in just a few months. Otherwise she risks some really nasty behavior and possible damage to her brand new rental or injuries to her human props, um, I mean kids.

Just a few months, hell. at 8 weeks those fuckers are humping your feet constantly and male skunks use their teeth to hold on. So a horny skunk is no fun for you or the skunk. Gives ankle biter a whole new meaning

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
Just a few months, hell. at 8 weeks those fuckers are humping your feet constantly and male skunks use their teeth to hold on. So a horny skunk is no fun for you or the skunk. Gives ankle biter a whole new meaning
I don't understand why they allow humans to own these wild animals. They are fucking wild. Get a fucking cat or dog dumbass. I mean not that she is gonna take care of it but still. And what the fuck kind of emotional support is a god damn skunk gonna give? Its not like you can bring it in establishments on your scooty puff. This fucking world sickens me.

I think it’s partially the lipodema/fat distribution where she’s especially hefty in her thighs/hips, and partially optical illusion in that photo. The hem hits at the slimmest part of the calf, and the leg opening is so wide that it makes her calf look relatively slim.
Don't people with lipedema have large calves? 🤔 It looks like Anna may have stage 2 lipedema from the look of her legs. (If she has it at all.)

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't often see people as fat as the sows featured here, but I have NEVER seen one wearing any kind of "fashionable" attire like these jumbo instathots are constantly promoting. I've never once seen a deathfat IRL that was even attempting to look fashionable. Only on social media. What about you guys? Have you ever seen this shit IRL?

It makes me think that it's impossible for these companies to be profitable pushing out so many collections for such a tiny subset: morbidly obese AND would actually wear the stuff. Right??? But these companies keep doing it so they must be making money somehow. I feel like the only way they're making profits is if young women are indeed purchasing all of these ridiculous outfits but still when they leave the house they only ever wear their 5X graphic tees from Wommart and some TORD leggings.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
I don't often see people as fat as the sows featured here, but I have NEVER seen one wearing any kind of "fashionable" attire like these jumbo instathots are constantly promoting. I've never once seen a deathfat IRL that was even attempting to look fashionable. Only on social media. What about you guys? Have you ever seen this shit IRL?

It makes me think that it's impossible for these companies to be profitable pushing out so many collections for such a tiny subset: morbidly obese AND would actually wear the stuff. Right??? But these companies keep doing it so they must be making money somehow. I feel like the only way they're making profits is if young women are indeed purchasing all of these ridiculous outfits but still when they leave the house they only ever wear their 5X graphic tees from Wommart and some TORD leggings.
I think that’s exactly it. The fatties buy it thinking they are gonna look like the overly airbrushed instagram photos and when they get it and try it on they realize they look ridiculous and toss it on the closet.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

I visited my half-trashy hometown last month and saw some of my first "500 pounds but trying to be hip and trendy" obeasts around the city. One was going down a sidewalk in a Rascal with her thin meth-looking boyfriend walking beside her. She had on a colorful muumuu, bright red matte lipstick, coiffed hair, and cat-eye glasses. Another was in a bar wearing a fucking halter top; the entire expanse of her back was uncovered. I know a lot of thin/average women who wouldn't wear such a thing out of self-consciousness or a bit of modesty, so it really astounds me when mega-fats do.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Anna really needs to stop posing near giant plant potters it gives too much context to her "candy juicy thighs".

She didn’t even give enough of a shit to get the wrinkles out before wearing.

Most of the very fat people I know, even well-paid professionals, dress sloppy. I think this is why you hear the ones who do want to dress nice complaining on social media that there aren’t companies that make cute clothes for them. As far as I know Anna is not showcasing high fashion but stuff like J.C. Penney and Target right? I’m sure Target can turn a profit on the ten plus size pieces a season they put out.

Also in regards to the diabetes talk - non-genetic (APOE4) Alzheimer’s is now considered by some to be a neuroendocrine disorder. The whole “fat doesn’t cause diabetes” is so sick. It’s so sad that someone can be pre-diabetic, which is basically a giant warning to turn that shit around while you can, and completely give up and eat whatever they want for their “mental health” - stress is terrible for the mind too but why the hell does making better food choices and exercising cause so much stress for these people in the first place? It’s your mental health that’s going to go when your brain gets chewed up by a degenerative disorder.