Community Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
First she ran away and hid when being accused of lying about having cancer, then she spent months lying about what she is eating, and now she is lying about being in Ketosis.

Jen is the fattie that just keeps giving.
Laughing over our 2 Keto Queens. Chantal binged after 2 1/2 days & Jen probably on day 1. The one thing they definitely have in common? They both lie.

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
In news that will surprise absolutely no one; Fat Amy and Mr. Amy have decided to stay in Salem and not move to SD. E-begging sure is lucrative.

She's offering to return any donated money but you'll be taking food out of her children's mouths and making them suffer. If you're okay with that, then you can have your money back.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I want to know (no, wait--maybe I don't) is how she managed to pee on it. Because there's no way she can wipe herself without some sort of assistive device at that size, and squatting to pee in a container other than the toilet so she could collect a sample (and not get it everywhere) is totally out of the question.
gorl i hate you for making me think on this, but she probably has a bed pan, a bariatric toilet-chair-with-pan thing, or BOLTH. So she could just sit and piss in the empty vessel then dip the stick in.

moron

kiwifarms.net
Amy is live right now because she wanted to prove she wasn't scamming her viewers. She sent back all the donations except for a few but her fans are saying they're going to resend them regardless. Her mod is spamming her paypal.

Apparantly she's not moving now and she's going to do it the 'right way'. So you're telling me packing up all your kids and heading to a different state on funds you ebegged for and not having a job set up for when you get there isn't the right way? huh.

The chat suggests jobs for her and her husband. They figure Ali can be some type of translator or ESOL teacher. Amy talks about setting up her own daycare while her kids cry in the background and beg for her attention. Several times during the stream she mutes herself so she can go yell at them lmaoo.

According to Amy her husband is out right now and and he's not coming home until he finds a job. Poor Amy doesn't understand that's his way of saying he's abandoning her and the kids.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
What I want to know (no, wait--maybe I don't) is how she managed to pee on it. Because there's no way she can wipe herself without some sort of assistive device at that size, and squatting to pee in a container other than the toilet so she could collect a sample (and not get it everywhere) is totally out of the question.
Just tape or nail it to a stick, wave it under your crotch as your piss comes out as anything but a neat stream, hope you hit a few drops. Done.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ummm how many languages does your husband speak besides English, sweaty?

I'm guessing only his native raghead one, which there isn't exactly demand for teachers. Also translator/ESL is actually a pretty competitive field and if her husband is so fucking dumb that his fat wife is asking her braindead paypigs for job ideas for him, he's... probably not intelligent or educated enough for the gig anyway.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Ummm how many languages does your husband speak besides English, sweaty?

I'm guessing only his native raghead one, which there isn't exactly demand for teachers. Also translator/ESL is actually a pretty competitive field and if her husband is so fucking dumb that his fat wife is asking her braindead paypigs for job ideas for him, he's... probably not intelligent or educated enough for the gig anyway.
He is Egyptian right? Those students all plagiarize to hell and back, and skimp by on any test if they do not outright cheat in front of the teacher. Even if he waves a bachelors or masters in front of you, be very wary.

simulated goat

goat-human virus
kiwifarms.net
What an absolute cunt to feel she's entitled to put people through that

Peacocks are one of the loudest fucking birds on earth. Their vocalizations have been charted at 115 decibels and probably feel much louder in a small confined space such as a fuselage. For comparison, a jet engine (as experienced inside the cabin) can reach 105. The bird would literally be louder than the fucking plane in that scenario.
And they poop all over the place like any other fowl. Big poops. I'd not enjoy being in a confined space with one.

Kentaro

He be beezin.
kiwifarms.net
God Amy looks so ridiculous in that islamic wife cosplay. Who is she fooling? Herself? her kids? the viewers?

Amy is literally the same person as Jen, Chantal or Hamberlynn. All of them will never loose any significant amount of weight.
Atleast she goes to "heaven" when the beetus or heart failure takes her.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
It must be great to be in a situation like Amy, where by sheer virtue of being an abject glutton, she has the luxury of begging for "moving, hiring a moving man, renting a truck, making downpayments, renting a ground floor apartment because the kids don't like upstairs apartments"

She keeps saying "We're not lazy! Things happen!!"

Yes, things happen. That's why, when you don't have a penny to your name, you don't get professional manicures. You don't spend hundreds of dollars a week on food. You don't spend money on cable TV and Netflix. You save, so when there is an emergency, you can handle it.

She says she returned the money because "I don't want people to think we are low-life scammers. I don't want people to think Ali can't provide for his family." Glad she returned the money, but she's doing it for the wrong reasons, and she says if you give it back to her again, it is on you. She claims she learned a big lesson, which I say is good, but I wish the typical attitude of YouTube "creators" wasn't just to beg for money when they overextend themselves spending money on stupid stuff. It is way too common, and deathfatties do their fair share of begging.

Tip for everyone, Never beg for anything. Don't beg for money, don't beg for sex, don't beg for a job, don't beg for subscribers... Just don't fucking beg. Make things happen yourself. If you can't do it, then move into a tent until you can.

Fiddledee

kiwifarms.net
God Amy looks so ridiculous in that islamic wife cosplay. Who is she fooling? Herself? her kids? the viewers?

Amy is literally the same person as Jen, Chantal or Hamberlynn. All of them will never loose any significant amount of weight.
Atleast she goes to "heaven" when the beetus or heart failure takes her.
She is constantly adjusting that headwear to make sure it hides her fourth chin. I truly think it's the one reason she likes to wear it. Agree that they are all the same person.