Community Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do so many obese women have no tits at all?
I think it’s due to fat distribution. If she were normal weight, her boobs would look more proportional to her body. Since she is clearly overweight, most of the fat is collecting in her torso, which creates the look of a smaller chest because fat isn’t going equally between the torso and boobs.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of gravy and Gloria Shuri-Henry, I think she wants people to assume that this was a meal split between two people, but I have my doubts:
View attachment 941610
View attachment 941618
God she's gotten horrific looking! I remember laughing at some of her videos when I was younger. What is going on with her nose and chin in that top photo? All of these fat people are like, thickening their skin through poor diet and immobility. Corissa (the one who was crying on her insta stories earlier) also has it too. This inflamed looking facial skin. She's got the nose of an old man with a decade long drinking problem.

Last edited:

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of gravy and Gloria Shuri-Henry, I think she wants people to assume that this was a meal split between two people, but I have my doubts:
View attachment 941610
View attachment 941618
What kind of sped describes roast as "like Thanksgiving minus the turkey"? I guess one that says, "HNNNNG."

There is actually a video about the roast:

She does share it with her... man. There was a lot of discussion awhile ago in the thread about whether he's gay and/or seeking a green card. From what I saw in this video (ngl, I just skipped through), I get feeder vibes. There are some gross shots of her eating 🤢

Otherwise the video is ridiculous. Bitch acts like she's never been to a restaurant before (I feel bad for the staff she films). ...And I found it annoying that she was sure no one would know what Yorkshire pudding was.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if someone has already pointed this out, but I haven't seen it in the recent pages so I'll do it again.

First, I've got a bit of psych experience. Only a bachelor degree, but I've worked in mental health. Yada yada.

Anorexia, at least how it was defined when I was getting my degree, was defined not only by a low body weight but by one that resulted in the absence of a period.

I graduated just before/around the time the newer version of the DSM came out, and I know they were discussing changing that definition but only because it made it hard to diagnose males with anorexia.

Second thing, eating disorders are typically not comorbid.

As in, you don't really get diagnosed with anorexia AND bulimia. You may have a binge purge subtype of anorexia, you may have a restrictive form of bulimia but you're not both. A rather brash psych professor once described it as "you have bulimia until you get skinny enough to upgrade to anorexia."

Thirdly, most have neither anorexia or bulimia. There are several other eating disorders, such as EDNOS, which are significantly more common. I never see people claiming those ones, and I imagine it's because they're not as "sexy" or "dramatic" as anorexia and bulimia.
You never hear the Hollywood storyline about the beautifully misunderstood girl who needs to be saved from the horrors of...EDNOS.
One point you missed is that people with anorexia are wired noticeably different. Normally, most people associate eating with relief from anxiety. Anorexics associate restricting with relief from anxiety. There is also a significant genetic factor for anorexia.

I don't doubt for a moment that they have an eating disorder of some kind, but seeing as how it relates to eating instead of restricting in response to anxiety, I wouldn't worry about anorexia in their case.

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
Anna’s new video from her time at CurvyCon
Wow, she really did the fashion world a great service by styling those outfits in "ways the average person wouldn't think of". She literally just wore the clothes with almost nothing else, and they all looked pre-approved by Torrid in that none of them were outside of the box. Anna, please explain to me how wearing a dress with almost no accessorizing is different from what the average person might do? Tucking a t-shirt into some jogging pants is apparently the height of fashion?

Any styling she actually attempted, like the first layered outfit, was ruined because she was huffing and puffing in the 27C weather (a pretty mild day tbh).

Is throwing on a pair of sunglasses really doing anything else for that hideous jumpsuit? Also, "my hair is big because they braided it...I woke up with this perfect volume" Imagine waking up with that greasy limp bleached hair and thinking it looked voluminous in any way!

This girl is so uncreative it's actually painful to watch.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat Amy sleeps in a recliner which she broke, but is blaming it on the kids.

The doctor isn't at all concerned over her elevated A1c, and her bones deteriorating is perfectly normal.

She can go days without a sip of water drinking only soda. But she's drinking water now.

She can't walk for exercise because the pain, my Allah, the pain, it is impossible to walk. Twenty minutes later she's waddling into the mall just fine.

Her ferals have drawn all over the walls of their rented house with magic markers.

Here's your What the Fuck of the Day: They drive around with a toilet in the van because she doesn't want her filthy children to use public restrooms, so they shit in the car instead.

25:34 there's our there's our
25:40 fashionable toilet that travels with us
25:42 everywhere cuz we don't like the kids
25:45 using public bathrooms well I don't like
25:48 my kids using public bathrooms so the
25:51 potty chair travels with us everywhere
25:53 because that thing has come into great
25:55 handy when either one of these two have
25:57 to go the bathroom it's like oh okay
25:59 throw it him throw them in the back with
26:01 the toilet

CARCRAPPER.png

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net

The doctor isn't at all concerned over her elevated A1c, and her bones deteriorating is perfectly normal.

She can go days without a sip of water drinking only soda. But she's drinking water now.

She can't walk for exercise because the pain, my Allah, the pain, it is impossible to walk. Twenty minutes later she's waddling into the mall just fine.

Her ferals have drawn all over the walls of their rented house with magic markers.

Here's your What the Fuck of the Day: They drive around with a toilet in the van because she doesn't want her filthy children to use public restrooms, so they shit in the car instead.

View attachment 943081
I’m both laughing hysterically and horrified at the same time.

But mostly laughing

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 943081
First of all, I'm convinced the reason Amy won't take her kids into public restrooms is because she can't fit into any but the largest handicapped stalls in order to assist the youngest kids. But even if she could fit into a huge stall, or found a single occupant or "family" restroom, she's still physically incapable of tending to them. And if she were to shove that responsibility onto the poor House Elf eldest kid, she'd no doubt get a lot of (figurative) shit from observers, because that's not a job a child ought to be stuck with. It's even possible she's actually been given grief for doing exactly that.

So putting a potty chair in the van where she can sit on her monstrous ass while making the poor House Elf to tend to the younger kids without arousing comment? Totally an Amy thing to do. And you know the House Elf is the one who gets stuck with the job of cleaning it, as well.

Amy Ramadan? She's more like Haramadan. I don't think there's any limit to how foul and unclean this woman is.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I had a read of Jay/ComfyFat's blog . In the "fat hygiene" post she doesn't shy away from talking about the more disgusting side of being massively obese such as fungal infections in fat folds and being so fat you have to use a bidet to clean your ass after using the bathroom. I can't decide whether I was more appreciative of the honesty of her situation, or more horrified that people have to deal with skin infections, not being able to wipe their own butts etc and still won't try to lose any weight so they don't have to live like that.

I was less torn on this though, from her "flying while fat" post. Fuck that level of entitlement. I've never even heard of physically disabled people reserving free seats so they can fly with more comfort but obese people have zero issue kicking someone off their flight so they can be more comfortable. Jesus.

IMG_4668.jpg

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 943081
Dear God. Her support skunk is probably the cleanest one of these pigs.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
I had a read of Jay/ComfyFat's blog . In the "fat hygiene" post she doesn't shy away from talking about the more disgusting side of being massively obese such as fungal infections in fat folds and being so fat you have to use a bidet to clean your ass after using the bathroom. I can't decide whether I was more appreciative of the honesty of her situation, or more horrified that people have to deal with skin infections, not being able to wipe their own butts etc and still won't try to lose any weight so they don't have to live like that.

I was less torn on this though, from her "flying while fat" post. Fuck that level of entitlement. I've never even heard of physically disabled people reserving free seats so they can fly with more comfort but obese people have zero issue kicking someone off their flight so they can be more comfortable. Jesus.

View attachment 943157
I'm sorry but for people who screech endlessly about the injustices people with disabilities face everyday, you think these fats who are totally capable of bettering themselves would feel bad about abusing resources meant to be used in cases where someone actually needs two seats.
How can you be shocked people have a poor image of "plus-sized" deathfats when you feel so entitled that you're willing to boot someone off of a flight, someone who actually might need to be somewhere for an emergency?

To be honest, I wouldn't even want to be on the same aircraft as some of these obese bitches. In the event that plane starts going down you know they'll be speed waddling their way to any available exit, crushing anyone who gets in their way.