Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
It means needing to befriend a person & getting to know them before having sex.

There is also demigirl/demiboy but apparently that's something different. I don't want to know what it means. It's just more dumb snowflake shit.
Asexual = no sexual attraction, but apparently you can still jerk off, fuck, and want to fuck because it's a "spectrum". Called Grey Asexuals which means fuck all except avoid this nutter like the plague.

Demisexual = needs to have a close emotional bond before any sexual attraction can arise. AKA Madonna-Whore complex the orientation. AKA "I'm not like those sluts with their tits out! I'm a deep snowflake!"

Demiboy/demigirl = nonbinary, but leaning toward male or female. Usually because a dude likes putting on nail polish and a girl doesn't, thus they're apparently a new gender. AKA "I'm not like the other girls! I'm special!"

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
People have no idea what a healthy serving size is anymore. I know people who cook an entire family-size bag of pasta and just take as much as they want, with no control whatsoever. When I suggest weighing out portions, they get angry and defensive.

As a society, we’re beyond fucked. The more fat we become, the harder it will be to go back to normal. Fat parents raise fat kids. Fat friends sabotage diets. Fat couples are crabs in a bucket to each other.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
People have no idea what a healthy serving size is anymore. I know people who cook an entire family-size bag of pasta and just take as much as they want, with no control whatsoever. When I suggest weighing out portions, they get angry and defensive.
Yep. Portion sizes are a huge factor in all of this. I've noticed kids who are obese tend to get given adult-sized portions of dinners early on. It's either parents equate food with love or are simply entirely ignorant of how much to feed a child. As dog mongler pointed out a few pages ago, once a lot of kids are overweight, that becomes the 'normal' kid to the eye and parents balk at accepting that the kid has a weight issue and is anything other than normal.

Portion sizes have gone skywards in recent years in the UK. When I visted the US for the first time in the early 00s, I could not finish a meal and ate once a day, the portions were so incredibly huge compared to what I was used to. Now restaurants, fast food places etc are beginning to catch up - they're not quite American sized portions here yet, but what is considered normal seems to get bigger every few years. This is turn influences what people serve themselves at home. Which shapes their expectation re: portions when they eat out. Vicious circle.

As for the pasta thing, one of our cows, SierraSchultzie, made a 'eating serving sizes for a whole day!' video last week. which was a comedy unto itself. The comments are full of people exclaiming that the serving size of pasta (56g) is OMG insanely small and at least 100g is normal. Yeah, it's small when dry and weighed out, but i'ts quite calorific, once cooked it expands, and when you add sauces, vegetables, meat or other proteins which should be the main part of the meal, it's enough, especially if you're sedentary as most people are. I weigh mine, 50g a meal, which according to Sierra's followers is tantemount to starvation. Perhaps because they eat pasta as comfort food without vegetables and protein to fill them up, just sugary and creamy jarred sauces? a 100g portion of dried pasta is 400 calories or so iirc. When they add the creamy sugary sauces to it, and sides like bread, you end up with a very calorific meal.

As a society, we’re beyond fucked. The more fat we become, the harder it will be to go back to normal. Fat parents raise fat kids. Fat friends sabotage diets. Fat couples are crabs in a bucket to each other.
It's where the equation of 'real women' with fat women instead of just marking the difference between reality and airbrushed, shopped and pro-lit images in media comes from. Areas where everyone, even kids is at least a bit overweight, so nobody really knows anyone much who looks really, properly healthily slim, let alone media or model slim, which is usually teetering close to the underweight marker.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiva Bay has a thread in La Zorra but she was SO CLOSE to becoming self aware today.

almostsentient.png

Your fat is killing you and making life miserable. She almost realized it. Eating too much IS self flagellation.

Fucking awesome. Jen made a video sub-tweeting our new HAES Kween Chantal. Jen has a great line, "Body positivity is not an excuse to dive headfirst into food". Watch the comment section on the video you KNOW chantal won't be able to stay quiet.

Last edited:

Sid The Kid

crossing my fingers that ovechkin gets the rona
kiwifarms.net
Fucking awesome. Jen made a video sub-tweeting our new HAES Kween Chantal. Jen has a great line, "Body positivity is not an excuse to dive headfirst into food". Watch the comment section on the video you KNOW chantal won't be able to stay quiet.

As if Jen 'I ate 2 entire trays of keto fat bombs that're meant to last half a year' has any right to speak about Chantal the Bodiposi qween.

PortsideDave

Concentration camp counselor
kiwifarms.net
jesus. a minute in and she's obviously buzzed and stumbling and talking about putting on slutty clothes for "shame". this is so cringe. it also looks like she has colored contacts in. wtf is this even. anna is trying to be tess holiday or some shit.

She stated these were all 3x 20/22 because thats her size. Some had a comment "Up to 230 lbs" which she laughed at and admited would not fit her.

For those that are not brave enough to watch 25 mins of Anna Costumes under spoiler: <Adding Now>
Jesus what's wrong with her legs?!?

So we had to sign up here since Voat is closed pretty much and reddit fat logic is..well..actually just fat logic

We are former plus size vloggers, never made it too big, and thankfully are getting too small to work that circuit again

Anna is probably the most offensive of all the FA movement and plus size vloggers. She is a lie, a complete lie, and it's no wonder she couldn't even make the audition cut for Biggest Loser and that her weight loss vlog was a failure.

The worst thing is her education is real, and her position in the social media marketing world is real, so she's manipulated SEO and the networks to make her more successful than she should be

especially when wacky Anna isn't even real. She lifted the randomness and comedy side of it from our own channel and ran with it. The thing is, with her SEO tools, she actually made it successful

FA is cancer upon society and I wish there was a way to truly fight it, but at 2300 subscribers and being a heterosexual heteronormative couple I don't think we can make an impact up against a horde of non binary POC woke queer super infinifats

Last edited:

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
She stated these were all 3x 20/22 because thats her size. Some had a comment "Up to 230 lbs" which she laughed at and admited would not fit her.

For those that are not brave enough to watch 25 mins of Anna Costumes under spoiler:

Enjoy the final costume..........
So when will she stop pretending she is a size 22?

She is a giantess.

Edit -

So I had to sign up here since Voat is closed pretty much and reddit fat logic is..well..actually just fat logic

We are former plus size vloggers, never made it too big, and thankfully are getting too small to work that circuit again

Anna is probably the most offensive of all the FA movement and plus size vloggers. She is a lie, a complete lie, and it's no wonder she couldn't even make the audition cut for Biggest Loser and that her weight loss vlog was a failure.

The worst thing is her education is real, and her position in the social media marketing world is real, so she's manipulated SEO and the networks to make her more successful than she should be

especially when wacky Anna isn't even real. She lifted the randomness and comedy side of it from our own channel and ran with it. The thing is, with her SEO tools, she actually made it successful

FA is cancer upon society and I wish there was a way to truly fight it, but at 2300 subscribers and being a heterosexual heteronormative couple I don't think we can make an impact up against a horde of non binary POC woke queer super infinifats
No one cares, fatty. Go cram some donuts and stfu.