Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

So when will she stop pretending she is a size 22?

She is a giantess.

Edit -

No one cares, fatty. Go cram some donuts and stfu.
Ah, the kind of spice that is so missed with FPH gone

BTW, in a year we have lost a combined 200 pounds. 401 days logged into My Fitness Pal, not a workout missed. One cheat meal about every two months otherwise diet is absolutely dialed in.

Fact is, you should care, because the FA and HAES movement puts the entire world at risk. I'm sure collectively, we could come up with ways to fight it. The girlls/ladies being brainwashed by these toxic, retarded "fat bodies" deserve better

Last edited:

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

BTW, in a year we have lost a combined 200 pounds. 401 days logged into My Fitness Pal, not a workout missed. One cheat meal about every two months otherwise diet is absolutely dialed in.

Fact is, you should care, because the FA and HAES movement puts the entire world at risk. I'm sure collectively, we could come up with ways to fight it. The girls/ladies being brainwashed by these toxic, exceptional "fat bodies" deserve better
Bruh, this is the farms. Chill your horses.

She stated these were all 3x 20/22 because thats her size. Some had a comment "Up to 230 lbs" which she laughed at and admited would not fit her.

For those that are not brave enough to watch 25 mins of Anna Costumes under spoiler:

Enjoy the final costume..........
She's never been a 22, even three years ago, even when she started. 3 years ago my wife was a true size 24 and she was definitively smaller than Anna

Anna has a history of blurring size labels, sewing in smaller size labels, or editing labels out. Worst thing is, people will bitch about clothing lines stopping at a size 24 as not being inclusive enough. Yet Anna is portrayed as a size 24 by Torrid..which is total BS because right now she is a 28 at least

Bruh, this is the farms. Chill your horses.
Ok, I'm out

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Man, I'm all about being chill, just didn't expect to get flamed on first post. I hate these women and the ideology they normalize. I come in peace, lol
The forum guidelines are RIGHT ABOVE the text box, now cease your incessant powerleveling. Noone gives a shit about you or your wife. We are here to mock the cows - don't become one.

asfasfasf.jpg

bev

kiwifarms.net
Once again, I messed up, I'm sorry for posting here. Back to lurking, you guys are funny and I'm glad not everyone believes the FA/HAES non sense
No, continue posting and contributing. Just follow the rules and don't be an idiot/let your ego get the best of you.

Although you have me thinking, what causes someone to turn to FA? Is it as simple as being a disgruntled, fat serial dieter? Or are there other factors that make someone more susceptible? I just want to know what distinguishes someone from turning to the FA sphere of influence vs wanting to lose weight vs being apathetic about their size.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
No, continue posting and contributing. Just follow the rules and don't be an idiot/let your ego get the best of you.

Although you have me thinking, what causes someone to turn to FA? Is it as simple as being a disgruntled, fat serial dieter? Or are there other factors that make someone more susceptible? I just want to know what distinguishes someone from turning to the FA sphere of influence vs wanting to lose weight vs being apathetic about their size.
I think you have to be the following things:
1. Fat
2. Angry
3. Willing to wear clothing too small with your fat hanging out AND upload those pics to a social media account while pretending you look good
4. Hate skinny bitches ( anyone not as fat as you)
5. Be angry hot skinny dudes/chicks ignore you depending on sexual preference
6. Be totally tone deaf to your own prejudices
Optional: danger hair

Jhonson Jhonson

Lord of the DISGUSTANG
kiwifarms.net

Maybe it's just giving up.
But if they do, they want to enjoy their life while they drop it, like a a shooting star: brief and vibrant, even if you have to destroy yourself and those around you.
FA promises all of that.
But at the end they just earn misery, and no one likes being reminded of his own unhappiness.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we had to sign up here since Voat is closed pretty much and reddit fat logic is..well..actually just fat logic

We are former plus size vloggers, never made it too big, and thankfully are getting too small to work that circuit again

Anna is probably the most offensive of all the FA movement and plus size vloggers. She is a lie, a complete lie, and it's no wonder she couldn't even make the audition cut for Biggest Loser and that her weight loss vlog was a failure.

The worst thing is her education is real, and her position in the social media marketing world is real, so she's manipulated SEO and the networks to make her more successful than she should be

especially when wacky Anna isn't even real. She lifted the randomness and comedy side of it from our own channel and ran with it. The thing is, with her SEO tools, she actually made it successful

FA is cancer upon society and I wish there was a way to truly fight it, but at 2300 subscribers and being a heterosexual heteronormative couple I don't think we can make an impact up against a horde of non binary POC woke queer super infinifats
No 1 curr, lurk more before spilling your tism all over the place.

as for wanting burn out “like a shooting star,” FAs should remember that shooting stars are pretty and fun to watch. A person hurpling into McDonalds and slowly eating their way through the entire menu is not really on the same level of spectacle.

Jhonson Jhonson

Lord of the DISGUSTANG
kiwifarms.net
No 1 curr, lurk more before spilling your tism all over the place.

as for wanting burn out “like a shooting star,” FAs should remember that shooting stars are pretty and fun to watch. A person hurpling into McDonalds and slowly eating their way through the entire menu is not really on the same level of spectacle.
Yet we're here, fascinated and watching at them. They are like anti-stars.

Sid The Kid

crossing my fingers that ovechkin gets the rona
kiwifarms.net

Fact is, you should care, because the FA and HAES movement puts the entire world at risk. I'm sure collectively, we could come up with ways to fight it. The girlls/ladies being brainwashed by these toxic, exceptional "fat bodies" deserve better
ok fatty

She's so embarrassing in this dear fucking god. No wonder she drinks so much, I would chug everclear 24/7 if my entire body was just a 500lb bag with 700lbs of chunky oatmeal.

I guess her fat lady circus freak schtick isn't working on TikTok anymore so she moved it over to YouTube? Because this whole video gives me strong freak show vibes.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ok fatty

She's so embarrassing in this dear fucking god. No wonder she drinks so much, I would chug everclear 24/7 if my entire body was just a 500lb bag with 700lbs of chunky oatmeal.

I guess her fat lady circus freak schtick isn't working on TikTok anymore so she moved it over to YouTube? Because this whole video gives me strong freak show vibes.
I love the fact that she only got one arm through a sleeve. Fuck the other, too smashed to care.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
I realize Jen claims to have lost 60 pounds in about 3 months, but I dunno... Was her cheek always so bulbous? She is maskier than Eric Stoltz was in Mask.

View attachment 967733

View attachment 967738
I feel like this might be a characteristic of weight loss on extreme deathfats. Obviously not all of them but some of the past people who were on My 600 Lbs Life also seem to have that really bulbous "cheekbone" thing going on.

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 9.49.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 9.49.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 9.50.02 PM.png

Might be a mix of already fat face + lifelong obesity?? But honestly not sure. Maybe it's like other markers that someone has been a deathfat (eg. knees turned inwards, deformed legs and excess skin) and this could be grouped in with those.

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
I realize Jen claims to have lost 60 pounds in about 3 months, but I dunno... Was her cheek always so bulbous? She is maskier than Eric Stoltz was in Mask.
LiesByJen took 3 1/2 minutes today to explain her doctor said that is lymphedema in her cheek in addition to the entire right side of her body. She doesn't know the cause other than obesity or if it will get better if she loses weight because gosh darnit, she's just so dang busy and hasn't had time to look into it.

edit: spelling is hard