Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

mosh spice

kiwifarms.net
I bet those skinny white girls bought and downloaded/streamed her music. I guess they should do that and then stay the fuck home when the concert comes around. I see Lizzo having a mediocre hit single with her next album then fading away. Macklemore anyone?
Yeah perf analogy, only Macklemore didn’t steal the hook of his mediocre single from a far superior Rae Sremmund song https://youtu.be/TqyyuZZw3Bg

Lizzo is a big fat unoriginal hack. Also imagine a dude on the Minnesota Vikings choosing to date this blob? (X to Doubt)

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 979089View attachment 979090View attachment 979087View attachment 979088Glitter’s new Instagram posts. She made a recent post of her doing a Lizzo cover on Instagram as well, but I don’t know how to embed that on here (if any Kiwi can do that, it would be great).
I absolutely love the double/triple chins she’s got going on in the first pic. Her “modeling” expressions just kill me every time. This planetary cow is delusional as all fuck. How does anyone look up to this creature. I’ll say one thing, at least Tess Holiday somewhat acts like what a model is compared to this thing. Is it because all the truckloads of paint on tess’s face make her attractive and is Anna is just slack jawed ugly???

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Despite what you would expect, the proverbial “cis white guy!!” is seldom the target of rage on these fat groups (except when they happen to reject somebody on a dating site). Thin pretty whites girls, however, inspire a deep wellspring hatred and anger in fat advocates of all races that makes their double chins tremble with rage.

View attachment 979084
So, wait, we're not allowed to go to concerts anymore? Got news for you, you fat fuck, if I pay my fucking money, I'm going to a concert and please be sure to ask Lizzo if she give a solitary shit where that money comes from. Not only that, but most of these fat fucks couldn't make it through a full concert. They require a bit of energy, walking, climbing, dancing, standing. These bitches could never. What are they talking about?

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Corissa, aka "Fatgirlflow" posted this picture onto her Instagram. Jay just keeps on gaining. Her monkey boobs have become one with her flupa.

View attachment 979542
I'm not making a hack joke here: I'd be very seriously worried that those chains might snap and injure the kids. What selfish fatsos.

Also, there is no way J can properly wash "their" own vag or butt.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, wait, we're not allowed to go to concerts anymore? Got news for you, you fat fuck, if I pay my fucking money, I'm going to a concert and please be sure to ask Lizzo if she give a solitary shit where that money comes from. Not only that, but most of these fat fucks couldn't make it through a full concert. They require a bit of energy, walking, climbing, dancing, standing. These bitches could never. What are they talking about?
I guess they feel like we should be ashamed of showing ourselves out in public because that is really how they feel deep inside. Belies that whole "body positive" notion they are pushing.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Corissa, aka "Fatgirlflow" posted this picture onto her Instagram. Jay just keeps on gaining. Her monkey boobs have now become one with her flupa. Also, those poor kids. They probably want to run around and have fun. Too bad Corissa and Jay are to fat to play with the kids.

View attachment 979542
The shape of her tits is absolutely horrifying. They sit on top of her enormous fupa like a glove.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
The fact that Jay is still in her twenties and Corissa in her thirties just kills me. They both look like post-menopausal women who've completely given up on life for the past thirty years or so. They've both lost all indications of youth.

I cannot for the life of me fathom how someone in their twenties gets like that and thinks its OK, or how Corrisa could go from a normal-looking girl a few years ago this grandmotherly thing.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Corissa, aka "Fatgirlflow" posted this picture onto her Instagram. Jay just keeps on gaining. Her monkey boobs have now become one with her flupa. Also, those poor kids. They probably want to run around and have fun. Too bad Corissa and Jay are to fat to play with the kids.

View attachment 979542
Jay manages to look more toddler like than the one on Corissa's lap.

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 979542
J’s upper body doesn’t even look human there. What the actual fuck? For the zillionth time. No way in hell that that bitch is comfortable being that size. And the audacity to label herself “comfy”. Bitch even has comfy shirts now. Show me how comfy it is to tie your shoes bitch. Walk a flight of stairs?

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net

Poop Chute

Bigot, agephobe, classist!
kiwifarms.net
It looks like this article is implying only certain demographics (re: fat goddesses) get to listen to Lizzo. I think it’s ridiculous. Also, the US is majority white and has around a 50% female population in any given area. Just by those statistics alone, it’s very easy to see why a lot of white women would be at a Lizzo concert. Obesity is less common in younger age groups as well and Lizzo appeals to young audiences. Why can’t these people think of what other factors there are in events before posting this idpol garbage?

The funniest part is that if no skinny women showed up, there would be screech pieces written about them hating and not supporting fat artists.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I love the term "small fat". They're fat. They're only small compared to the people that eat themselves to the size of a goddamn bear.
That's the thing. This "movement" is existing under the pretext of being all inclusive. It's absolute horseshit. Don't you dare be below size 20, white, or straight/cisgender. They will gatekeep the fuck out of you. These are the most ridiculous people on Earth at this present time and that's saying something. I never thought there could be a more hypocritical bunch of people than the Evangelicals, but here we are.

Poop Chute

Bigot, agephobe, classist!
kiwifarms.net
That's the thing. This "movement" is existing under the pretext of being all inclusive. It's absolute horseshit. Don't you dare be below size 20, white, or straight/cisgender. They will gatekeep the fuck out of you. These are the most ridiculous people on Earth at this present time and that's saying something. I never thought there could be a more hypocritical bunch of people than the Evangelicals, but here we are.
That's why I don't blame any retailer for not wanting to cater to this demographic, they're never satisfied. You could have 100 different styles for fat women but someone will complain that it doesn't fit right in the armpits for the 900lb bedbound beast in Scottsdale, and how dare they use a model with clear skin for the photoshoot, and these shirts are $39 when skinny bitches can get $4 shirts at Walmart and complain complain complain.

You know what happens to that person/group that always bitches and never shuts up? People ignore them and stop trying at all.

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
These are the most ridiculous people and that’s saying something. I never thought there could be a more hypocritical bunch of people than the Evangelicals, but here we are.
Wait until you read the Rat King, hypocrisy has no limits when everyone’s tails are tied to each other.

But regarding The Fats, I know we’ve talked extensively about how people end up this fat (portion sizes, minimal exercise, a society that gives participation trophies) and I know people keep observing that these woman are young and that’s how the movement has so many followers, so what happens to the movement in 20 years? Will the movement die out as society gets fatter or will there be a new crop of HAES fatties?

Last edited: