Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

Lunete

Nighty night...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How dare someone who can still wipe their own butt have the audacity to call themselves fat. Surely they deserve to die for this outrageous crime.

View attachment 979374
In what fucking universe is that skinny? She is at least a 2x.
I think Kelly is just envious cause the other chick is kinda cute and looks like she's happy.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait until you read the Rat King, hypocrisy has no limits when everyone’s tails are tied to each other.

But regarding The Fats, I know we’ve talked extensively about how people end up this fat (portion sizes, minimal exercise, a society that gives participation trophies) and I know people keep observing that these woman are young and that’s how the movement has so many followers, so what happens to the movement in 20 years? Will the movement die out as society gets fatter or will there be a new crop of HAES fatties?
i have wondered this too. The dam has to break at some point. The young FA activists will die in middle age or get real and lose weight. So if the movement lasts, attrition would likely keep it small forever. The only way to be part of FA for life is to die of obesity related disease. Nothing they do or say will change how society views them. Once these fat girls see their icons get bedbound and die off, they may get rightfully scared and ditch the HAES delusion. I am hopeful, anyway.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
They don't even have to die or get sick, necessarily. They'll just age out and new younger ones will replace them, this is how it works with all social media movements.
I agree. I'm seeing a growing number of insanely fat young girls around. Like in high school and easilyTess/Anna size. Overweight girls at our dinosaur high school wore 18's or something, these gorls are fat. I can't imagine that there will be any end to it until some major societal change happens. Apocalypse anyone?

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At some point, the young fatties will get older and either lose weight to be healthier or die early. I know another wave of younger fatties could replace them, but I cannot see this continuing into infinity. Folks like us are still around to point out what happened to the others who came before them, and former HAES believers who wizened up and lost weight are not likely to encourage the delusions of a younger generation. I know that technological advances and shifts in Western society has created the obesity epidemic, but people can only ignore reality for so long. All that to say, fat people are going to exist, but FA and HAES should be self limiting movements. Of course, that won't be much fun for us here if they are.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I agree. I'm seeing a growing number of insanely fat young girls around. Like in high school and easilyTess/Anna size. Overweight girls at our dinosaur high school wore 18's or something, these gorls are fat. I can't imagine that there will be any end to it until some major societal change happens. Apocalypse anyone?
Yep, I regularly see girls half my age and twice my weight out at gigs, no exaggeration. I find it mind-boggling to be honest, how normal it has suddenly become. The younger generation are fucking hefty, no question about it, from early childhood these days.

Seeing 18 stone+ (that's like 250lb for you foreigners) young women (as in late teens to mid twenties) now is not so unusual when only 25 years ago you'd be pushed to find many people not at least in middle age that weight. The lads are getting to be blobs too, although it seems to take them a bit longer to truly chub out, prossibly because they mature a bit later physically. They also tend to hide it better, as there isn't a political/fashion movement aimed at getting them display the extent of their rolls in crop tops or sausage skin type tight clothing. The fatter lads tend to hide under baggy pants and large tees to hde their guts where the women now .. ye gods. I've seen some sights I can't forget.

It's so common it's normalized and they just think that's how some people are supposed to be and don't really get why it's an issue or how different this is from every generation preceding them in terms of how early they're becoming obese or simply much more obese they are than previous generations.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently I went to a concert, and was astounded at both the number of young deathfats in the audience as well as the sheer size of them. These kids (mostly girls, but quite a few guys as well) were already at "holy shit" levels of obesity in their teens and early 20s; I'm talking 350-400lbs or more. There were a lot of run-of-the mill smaller fats, too, who were still ridiculously huge, even if they looked relatively normal by comparison.

The venue was entirely GA, with standing room in front of the stage and seating available on bleachers at the back. All the huge fatties, and a lot of the smaller ones, sat in the bleachers. Down on the floor, just about everybody was dancing and having a great time--the kind of great time you're supposed to have when you're young (and maybe, if you're lucky, you get to keep on having even when you're an old fart). But not when you're pushing 400lbs before you can legally buy yourself a drink.

It was fucking dire. And I don't see how things are going to get any better, short of a famine.

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
Mooslim Amy did a live a few days ago (that she took down but just reposted it)
where she skewered her birth mom (not to be confused with her yt "mom") by reading messages the two sent to each other hurtling insults and throwing out a ton of family drama.

Amy's mom posted on one of Pam's videos that she wanted to talk to her. Amy felt that she was "halftingto" talk to her mom about it, so she called her and asked why she wanted to talk to Pam. Birth mom said she had talked to Pam and knew that Amy and Pam "had the outs" and wanted to pass on some stories about Amy. Amy and birth mom then got in a fight and birth mom called her "a capital B" and hung up on Amy. Birth mom left a message on Amy's yt but everything she wrote was "peer" lies. Amy and Pam are now besties.

Amy and birth mom exchange several facebook messages with some of the "highlights" below:

Birth mom "called her every name in the book and that she should shove her face with donuts and soda and to get her fat ass up and do stuff for herself because she smells like rotten meat". Birth mom says she should've been born in a third world country and she tells people she has no kids.

Amy tells her mom "she's the worst fucking piece of crap on earth. You should have been in my dad's place the day he died; he only killed himself because of you, you fucking tramp. I hate you and wish you nothing but the worst life to be played out while you're still alive. You think you're some God-given gift on this world, well you're the fucking nastiest breathing. Go to hell with your fake butt self and never speak to me again. I hate you and I can't stand you now if you can play the truth, I can play the truth right back".

From 98:21 to 99:0 it's hard to decipher what she's saying but basically they are both telling each other they are retarded because they share the same damn DNA.

Birth mom says "see you in hell; you say I'm nasty, I have never met anyone who put their hands down their pants and asked me to (unintelligible) I almost puked and laughed so hard (unintelligible) you smell like rotten meat. You don't need a mom or dad, you need a zoo.

Birth mom told her to get out of her broken chair and wait on her own flat butt and that she's a piece of shit and a tramp.

While Amy is berating her mom, she calls her daughter "horrible' and a "drama queen" and says she doesn't ever remember being that "dramafied" as a kid. Amy says her daughter is the "beat to her heart and her best friend" (one that she continuously orders around while she's "talking to her friends" and is clearly annoyed by; but "her kids are why she wakes up in the morning and they are her life". Bullshit

People in chat were surprised at how vile she was acting towards her mom and reading such vitriol with her kids in the room. Her response to the concern people had was "they don't understand nothing" . No surprise there.

2005: Amy admits to a misdemeanor shoplifting charge at Walmart and being banned for a year, paying a fine and writing a letter to the CEO apologising (lol).

2009: someone stole $900 from her bag the night before she went to Ejup. She's so close to her family and has so many friends that she had to pay someone $100 to drive her to the airport.

2017: she let her daycare licence "retiring" because All-E was working
--------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: Amy is vile, disgusting piece of shit.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mooslim Amy did a live a few days ago (that she took down but just reposted it)
where she skewered her birth mom (not to be confused with her yt "mom") by reading messages the two sent to each other hurtling insults and throwing out a ton of family drama.

Amy's mom posted on one of Pam's videos that she wanted to talk to her. Amy felt that she was "halftingto" talk to her mom about it, so she called her and asked why she wanted to talk to Pam. Birth mom said she had talked to Pam and knew that Amy and Pam "had the outs" and wanted to pass on some stories about Amy. Amy and birth mom then got in a fight and birth mom called her "a capital B" and hung up on Amy. Birth mom left a message on Amy's yt but everything she wrote was "peer" lies. Amy and Pam are now besties.

Amy and birth mom exchange several facebook messages with some of the "highlights" below:

Birth mom "called her every name in the book and that she should shove her face with donuts and soda and to get her fat ass up and do stuff for herself because she smells like rotten meat". Birth mom says she should've been born in a third world country and she tells people she has no kids.

Amy tells her mom "she's the worst fucking piece of crap on earth. You should have been in my dad's place the day he died; he only killed himself because of you, you fucking tramp. I hate you and wish you nothing but the worst life to be played out while you're still alive. You think you're some God-given gift on this world, well you're the fucking nastiest breathing. Go to hell with your fake butt self and never speak to me again. I hate you and I can't stand you now if you can play the truth, I can play the truth right back".

From 98:21 to 99:0 it's hard to decipher what she's saying but basically they are both telling each other they are exceptional because they share the same damn DNA.

Birth mom says "see you in hell; you say I'm nasty, I have never met anyone who put their hands down their pants and asked me to (unintelligible) I almost puked and laughed so hard (unintelligible) you smell like rotten meat. You don't need a mom or dad, you need a zoo.

Birth mom told her to get out of her broken chair and wait on her own flat butt and that she's a piece of shit and a tramp.

While Amy is berating her mom, she calls her daughter "horrible' and a "drama queen" and says she doesn't ever remember being that "dramafied" as a kid. Amy says her daughter is the "beat to her heart and her best friend" (one that she continuously orders around while she's "talking to her friends" and is clearly annoyed by; but "her kids are why she wakes up in the morning and they are her life". Bullshit

People in chat were surprised at how vile she was acting towards her mom and reading such vitriol with her kids in the room. Her response to the concern people had was "they don't understand nothing" . No surprise there.

2005: Amy admits to a misdemeanor shoplifting charge at Walmart and being banned for a year, paying a fine and writing a letter to the CEO apologising (lol).

2009: someone stole $900 from her bag the night before she went to Ejup. She's so close to her family and has so many friends that she had to pay someone $100 to drive her to the airport.

2017: she let her daycare licence "retiring" because All-E was working
--------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: Amy is vile, disgusting piece of shit.
I'm downloading the livestream now for safe keeping and will post an archive of it when I get it up on Mega. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it sounds supertarded. I was dreading watching it, but now I am intrigued. She uploaded a new vid a few hours ago trying to calm the pearl clutchers and reassert her image as a victim.

Here's the livestream.

(Archive)

Last edited:

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
I'm downloading the livestream now for safe keeping and will post an archive of it when I get it up on Mega. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it sounds supertarded. I was dreading watching it, but now I am intrigued. She uploaded a new vid a few hours ago trying to calm the pearl clutchers and reassert her image as a victim.

Here's the livestream.
Merci for the download! I caught the last 10 minutes-ish when she uploaded the first time and was surprised she re-posted it. She's so stupid the probably thought it would garner her sympathy but all it did was prove (for the 1,067th time) what a cunt she really is. And on what planet is it okay for a mom to write her kid put her hands down her pants and it smelled like rotten meat and then for that kid to REPEAT it?!? I mean...what in the actual FUCK?

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
These fat lazy bitches need to be shamed like they once were. Mental pigs like fatgirlflow and her FAT BITCH t shirts empower all these fatties to get out there and be loud and proud about abusing their bodies. Tess Holiday is another culprit of this shit. Every other goddamn minute she is talking about how she is or is not glorifying obesity. It’s every other minute with her literally. And then you have SHITTER and TATERS who thinks she is some grand wizard when it comes to fashion and makeup while looking like some morbidly obese inbred slack jaw tard baby with open mouth whenever the camera clicks. All of these FA/HAES creatures will need to be buried in a piano box and all of their followers are blind to it. I’ve never seen such insanity except for the current trans movement. Pure insanity.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
There’s no going back, boys and girls. Fatness is becoming normalized because fat people represent the majority. They are the norm. Society is only gonna get fatter, so better get used to it. People always do the bare minimum they can get away with. Once fatness no longer is frowned upon and doesn’t affect someone’s social life too much, there’s not much motivation to change. Health, sure. But health is not enough. When fat people can get laid, that’s when the battle against obesity is lost.