Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tangentially related to the current convo: Why do all the Fat Acceptance Movement people have terrible fashion sense? I've seen fat people who dress decently and know how to present their body in a flattering way. Yet so many of the FAM seem to want you to accept them as they are, but insist on wearing clothes one or two sizes too small. They are proud and accepting of themselves but apparently not enough to buy clothes that fit and cover them properly.
Here are some interesting clothing trends I see in FA circles:
  • Retro style clothing with a modern twist. It’s funny this style is so popular with this crowd because most FA could not even fit into the largest size of actual vintage clothes.
  • Alternative goth/punk clothing. You know those people that look like they haven’t changed their style since 2006? It’s the same as other people who are into alternative styles, except obese.
  • Danger hair. There needs to be some way to draw attention away from being fat. It’s also used to look more unique and make up for lack of personality (at least as far as FA are concerned).
  • Tattoos. This is also used to look more “unique” and edgy, despite tattoos being mainstream for the last few decades.
  • Garish makeup. Used to complete any FA look. It’s all about the over lined lips, heavy eyeliner and odd lipstick choices.
  • Revealing/too tight clothes. FA need to show how confident and comfortable they are with their bodies, which means showing lots of skin. The too tight clothes happen because of weight gain/not dressing in the right size. On top of this FA want others to find them sexy, so they think the best way to go about it is to dress like you’re going clubbing on a regular day.

eterna

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do
kiwifarms.net
  • Garish makeup. Used to complete any FA look. It’s all about the over lined lips, heavy eyeliner and odd lipstick choices.
This. I didn't mention in my original post but I've noticed that as well. They look like ballooned up clowns with their choices. This especially irks me because I'm a makeup enthusiast. Sometimes I'm torn between believing they actually think that scribble looks good, they're incompetent at makeup, or the biggest contender, they just want as much attention as possible so the more outlandish their makeup looks the more it tickles their fat rolls.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
  • Danger hair. There needs to be some way to draw attention away from being fat. It’s also used to look more unique and make up for lack of personality (at least as far as FA are concerned).
  • Tattoos. This is also used to look more “unique” and edgy, despite tattoos being mainstream for the last few decades.
The danger hair and the tattoos are the worst. Its like the object is to look as awful as possible.

There are religiously conservative environments where some of the older women are very large, but you'll see them with pretty, minimal makeup, long hair in natural colors, and dressed in pretty modest styles. They look lovely. Sure they are larger, but there's a difference hormonally and psychologically between an older women near menopause who's had and nursed 10 children gaining extra weight and a tumblr ~*PROUD DEATH qweer infinifat~* who is in their 20's or 30's who has had no kids (or 1-2 kids tops) and just eats 3-4000 calories a day out of sheer gluttony.

It's almost astonishing to see people like this after you get used to the images in this thread.

pr3nt177

Good morning hunny boo.
kiwifarms.net
Work that underbelly discoloration, Corissa.
H E A L T H Y

1573251922913.png
How can anyone mentally sane think that showing that mess off is a good idea, appealing or inspiring? By all means be happy with your body, no matter how grotesque it is by most people's standards, but please dear God keep it to yourself.

All I see is fatty burgers, loaves of bread and unwashed body parts.

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
This. I didn't mention in my original post but I've noticed that as well. They look like ballooned up clowns with their choices. This especially irks me because I'm a makeup enthusiast. Sometimes I'm torn between believing they actually think that scribble looks good, they're incompetent at makeup, or the biggest contender, they just want as much attention as possible so the more outlandish their makeup looks the more it tickles their fat rolls.
After allthe close up pictures the garish makeup is probably to hide just how bad their skin is. Some pics with Anna she has huge open sores that magically disappear.

pr3nt177

Good morning hunny boo.
kiwifarms.net
Her body is shaped like a potato. You are what you eat.
I don't know where to start with this one. Bloody hell.

---------------------------------

"Beefcake", apparently. Although, in fairness, I can see where all the beef and cake has settled.

1573264626293.png

"BEEFCAKE! J Aprileo rocks an androgynous, 1920s-inspired swimsuit made for comfort for any and all genders."

OK, that's me sold!

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Work that underbelly discoloration, Corissa.
H E A L T H Y
If I had to guess her age looking at this photo, and didn't know better, I'd guess mid-fifties, the hard life, neglected for decades, had several kids and bloated with each one while putting any kind of self-care (the real kind, not the FA kind) on the back burner out of female martyrdom kind of mid-fifties, based not just on the body, but the face, which is just busted as fuck. Even the hair signals 'given up on femininity'. And she's not even 35 yet in reality? Horrific. WTF is wrong with society that this is becoming normal? Compared to that old photo from less than a decade ago where she looked pretty, and feminine, and a normal size ... she must cringe every time she looks in the mirror and wonder where she went.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat Amy uploaded a new video:

Grabbed this comment before it gets deleted:
Screenshot_20191108-211802_YouTube.jpg

That face when you see the Hot neon sign light up at Krispy Kreme:
Screenshot_20191108-212756_YouTube.jpg

She claims she lost 12 ellbees on her new diet. Original weight was 479 "new" weight 467.
The fear of the beetus is what spurred on this new diet.

Make sure you listen to her explain grocery shopping at 0:26. It is the most convoluted shit I have heard in a long time.

She justifies ignoring her bitch ass kids during livestreams as "teaching them patience"
Sure, Jan.

You can hear said bitch ass kids all throughout the video.

1:45 "Foods that don't contain a lot of sugar or carb"
Two things:
  1. Sugar is a carb you dumbass.
  2. You were using the plural foods and you used carb in the singular. Or you avoided all foods that were exactly one carbohydrate.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Fat Amy doesn't have to tell you if she makes anything off affiliate links, but starting today, she's making money off affiliate links, you nosy scolds.

>SOME OF YOU HAVE ASKED why Fat Amy ignores her screeching children. It's because she's teaching them patience.

*children screeching*

>That's her job as a mom!!!!

>They don't need her attention 24/7. Mom is busy!!!!

>She gives them activities when she is internetting, and if they finish before she does, that's THEIR problem!!!!

>Unless they are doing something dangerous, she doesn't need to get up and make sure they aren't sticking their dicks in a light socket or the skunk or whatever.

!!!!

>Because the entire house is wired with cameras and she can see if the skunk is sticking its dick in mayonnaise jar or whatever.

>SHE CAN SEE EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING AT ALL TIMES!!!!

>She is busy. They have to stand in line and wait their turn for her attention.

>It's not neglect. It is a sophisticated pedagogical technique to teach forbearance. Not neglect!!!!

>Omar cannot go into kinnygarden slamming his fist on the table demanding crayons. Pardon me- cranz.

>But if the teacher is busy being fat on the internet, he needs to wait his turn.

>She is not a child abuser!!!!

>She does not neglect her children!!!!

>She is a good parent for teaching them patience.

JFC, Sebastian is not overweight, okay? FUCK! He's hibernating!!!!

>He is filled with a special kind of fat that makes him sleep.

>He is her emotional support animal.

>He likes Jeremiah best but he is HER emotional support animal.

>So he isn't fat.

Google query: Do skunks hibernate?
Return: "Skunks are nocturnal, usually active from early evening through the night. ... Skunks do not hibernate, you dumb fucking fatty."

>He will wake up in February.

*children learning patience, loudly*

Five snouts.🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽 We get sass AND stupidity in abundance.
She weighs 467- 100 less than Hamber. Allah Fucking Christ.

(Archive)
E: FUCK! Ninja'd hardcore!

Edi II: LOL, I just noticed the diabetes awareness ribbon is for Type I. Amy doesn't know the difference between I and II.

Last edited:

Sid The Kid

crossing my fingers that ovechkin gets the rona
kiwifarms.net
New video from Anna, where she gets very drunk on camera and screams that the advent calendar she doesn't remember ordering (because she was drunk then too) doesn't have the one specific scent she likes from the Body Shop:
Screenshot_20191109-015442_YouTube.jpg
First time I've seen comments on her video that don't solely kiss her ass...wonder how long these will be up?

She's so goddamn bitter and hungover in this video, wow. Doesn't this bitch know the listing tells you what all in the fucking box?

i understand why she didn't just buy the scent she wanted though, one container could probably cover maybe half of her CJT (candy juicy thigh)

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess her age looking at this photo, and didn't know better, I'd guess mid-fifties, the hard life, neglected for decades, had several kids and bloated with each one while putting any kind of self-care (the real kind, not the FA kind) on the back burner out of female martyrdom kind of mid-fifties, based not just on the body, but the face, which is just busted as fuck. Even the hair signals 'given up on femininity'. And she's not even 35 yet in reality? Horrific. WTF is wrong with society that this is becoming normal? Compared to that old photo from less than a decade ago where she looked pretty, and feminine, and a normal size ... she must cringe every time she looks in the mirror and wonder where she went.
Society has doubled back on its advances. If you look at pictures of people from the early 20th century, most people were pretty worn out by 40, absolutely ruined by 65. The current fatass generation will sit on their asses and eat their way to being more crippled than some piss poor farmer or dock worker who shoveled shit for 50 years.

Common Beanbag

kiwifarms.net
What a train wreck. It reminded me of this although this is comedy and Anna is just a big(ha) joke
I was quite horrified by this one from Anna - she was very drunk from the start of the video. So this must have been on of those ideas that seemed great while drinking. She is slurring words, no full control of her arms and dropping boxes. I’m surprised she’d did not spill her drink to top it off. Even the comments are calling her out. I guess she is going to delete this video as her problem is quite obvious here and it is difficult to be in denial with such evidence.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where to start with this one. Bloody hell.

---------------------------------

"Beefcake", apparently. Although, in fairness, I can see where all the beef and cake has settled.

View attachment 1002799
"BEEFCAKE! J Aprileo rocks an androgynous, 1920s-inspired swimsuit made for comfort for any and all genders."

OK, that's me sold!
Did she tape her flappy tits down?

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alcoholism is only funny/cute when it's simulated for comedic effect, like on Absolutely Fabulous. It's not funny or cute to literally be an alcoholic or to glamorize binge drinking, Anna. It's actually pure cringe. And it's hundreds and hundreds of pure empty calories you do not need.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
She? Blimey, I thought it was a middle aged bloke.

eta: Just read that she/he/whatever is 27 or 28 yo. Gobsmacked.
Bruh,

Forget a chip on J's shoulder; J's carrying around a boulder (MY BODY VS. SOCIETEH):
View attachment 939624
Retweeted by J:
View attachment 939634
So what can a doctor reasonably say to these people? The bitter Twitter crowd just wants a smile and a nod and a quick-fix Rx. Can a regular GP realistically do anything for a noncompliant like J? Hell, there's even some real confusion and a lot of guesswork about how to dose antimicrobial drugs in morbidly obese patients; obesity confounds treatment in so many ways. If a patient comes in with an obvious obesity-related condition, a competent, ethical doctor can't just look the other way.

And just for lulz:
View attachment 939660
View attachment 939662