Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
I’m not not the first to say or think something like this but “body liberation” is such an Orwellian phrase for gluttonously constructing a flesh prison of fat around your skeleton that limits your mobility and stops you from washing your own behind. It’s downright creepy that advocating this type of “liberation” for children is a bonafide political movement.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Most comments on Anna's video are negative (and they're actually from her fans). I guess it's just universally not appealing - who drops $170 of what is technically a mystery box (unless you check the products on the Body Shop website... which you can) and then complains it's too much stuff she doesn't like? In general, all that negativity is offputting, probably doubly so for people who can't afford to make a random fun purchase like that, but would love to.
The entire point of those things is to get surprised (and, for the company, to sell products they have too much of in stock). Also, her whining that the boxes are too hard to get out of the calendar might be the most 1st world problem ever.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Society has doubled back on its advances. If you look at pictures of people from the early 20th century, most people were pretty worn out by 40, absolutely ruined by 65. The current fatass generation will sit on their asses and eat their way to being more crippled than some piss poor farmer or dock worker who shoveled shit for 50 years.
Yeah, you're right. I never forget that while I was safely in school at eleven years old, my grandmother was ripped out of class and made to work in a cotton mill to help support her family. Even so, she lived until 90, in decent health for most of it too, because she wasn't an over-indulgent, stupid piece of shit whose only focus was stuffing her maw with sugar and grease 6 times a day and bent on excusing her every flaw with some fatuous political pseudo-theology learned from super-expensive college courses that would keep her in debt her entire life. What issues she had were from poor healthcare in the early 20th century, poorer nutrition. She had a family history that moderns would use to justify every addiction and 'poor me' behavior too, but didn't because working class women were tougher than that back then, the social expectations were way higher than this age where the response to every hardship is to mollify one's emotions with food or substances. But she like most of her contemporaries, cared what she looked like. She presented herself with care and self-respect. She dressed as well as she could. Kept a decent figure. Knew how to cook decent meals from very little. Compare and contrast with these modern slobs given everything ... argh.

Modern body horror isn't from a hard life, it's from perpetual over-indulgence and being pandered to in the worst ways from an early age and as such, it's inexcusable. People throw words like 'food addiction' around to excuse it, but it all comes down to one thing - indulgence, on every level. Gluttony. People like Corissa have everything they need - access to good foods, cooking facilities, nice housing (the spaces she and J have would be considered a palace by old standards where entire working class families lived in one room), endless leisure time to take care of themselves, a plethora of affordable and advanced skincare, access to gyms and sports facilities, trainers, the joys of modern contraception, modern healthcare in all its amazing abilities - all the things our ancestors 100 years ago never had or could dream of - to ensure they can be healthy and fit and look nice all their youth and well into later life if they choose.

They don't choose it. That's what staggers me. Everyone from Fat Amy to ALR to Anna to Corrissa and fucking Jay. They choose a life of hogging themselves out of perceived slights from life and looking and feeling like horrific, bloated, pocked-marked, stretched-out bags of crap when they could so easily look and feel great in both the youth and into old age given their financial resources and freedoms they enjoy. I still know people in their 70s and 80s fitter than most of these hambeasts and it's because they basically take rsponsibility for how they look and feel. They stay active, they eat decent food, and when they do indulge, they indulge in moderation. Something the modern age seems bent on getting people to eschew. We live in an age of excuses, and it's not going to end well.

Last edited:

thermocline

snacking on girldick
kiwifarms.net
1573313416817.png

Obesity is a slur now.

1573313484967.png
1573313504176.png

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003333
Obesity is a slur now.

View attachment 1003336View attachment 1003338
What the holy fuck is this shit?
:stress: :stress:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003333
Obesity is a slur now.

Fucking ridiculous. Do they not hear themselves? If you’re that delicate then you aren’t fit for purpose. That’s an hero time. Trigger Warnings for fucking medical terms? Fuck off.

JesusChristSuperstar

kiwifarms.net
New video from Anna, where she gets very drunk on camera and screams that the advent calendar she doesn't remember ordering (because she was drunk then too) doesn't have the one specific scent she likes from the Body Shop:
Generally as I lurk these threads I will skip around in a video, watch bits that people comment on specifically, or just read summaries but I watched this whole thing in AWE of what a drunk mess she was.

How could she watch this during editing and think it was a good idea to post.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
Corissa and J must have gone to some market and picked up some unhealthy snacks totalling $382. Because that's definitely what poor people do. Note the huge bag of chocolate covered pretzels, what look like sugar coated dried apricots and a mixed bag of random vegetables??

Corissa's story:

J's story:

Wyzzerd

Unofficial kiwifarms wizard.
kiwifarms.net
But I thought the HAES fatties accepted themselves and their totally natural weight that can't be lost? That they saw through the lies of the fatphobic society and knew that you should just eat whatever your body craves? I thought it made them fierce and strong and able to stand against the attacks of diet culture.

But a mere little word brings their whole world view crashing down around them. Causes them so much fear and anxiety it must be censored. Can you imagine being so terrified of a mere word? A verbal noise?

Hell, I'm a wizard and I know of the Cursed Grimoire and even that doesn't cause madness in a single word! You gotta read like 3 or 4 pages before things get bad but these butterballs crumple at a solitary word! 🧙‍♂️

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003333
Obesity is a slur now.

Oh good lord. This seems to be the trend with the sjw crowd. The trans bunch do it too with 'v*g*na' and shit. If medical words decribing anatomy and it's state truly trigger yo ass, save us all the time and money and neck yourself because you are the weakest link. What Would Darwin Do?

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Corissa and J must have gone to some market and picked up some unhealthy snacks totalling $382. Because that's definitely what poor people do. Note the huge bag of chocolate covered pretzels, what look like sugar coated dried apricots and a mixed bag of random vegetables??

Corissa's story:

View attachment 1003369

J's story:

View attachment 1003370
I can’t believe they have the nerve to e-beg when they spend this much on just snacks. It would be one thing if a family of six had that kind of food bill, but this is just for a couple. Both of them combined are the size of six people (if not more). Even so, this is ridiculous spending.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alcoholism is only funny/cute when it's simulated for comedic effect, like on Absolutely Fabulous. It's not funny or cute to literally be an alcoholic or to glamorize binge drinking, Anna. It's actually pure cringe. And it's hundreds and hundreds of pure empty calories you do not need.
It's also not funny or cute to be around alcoholics, including the so-called "happy" drunks. You're constantly aware of the fact they are slowly destroying themselves while lying to you--and themselves--about their alcohol consumption. Try to discuss the issue, and it explodes into drama, in which you are the bad guy, followed by more lies calculated to get you off their back (because addicts lie). Financial instability is a given because their drinking--and the resulting hangovers--impairs their ability to work and to hold down a job, while also costing a small fortune, and their poor impulse control makes them terrible money managers. Their moods are unstable and unpredictable, even as they pretend that everything is going just great. They structure their lives in order to best serve their addiction, resent anything that might get in the way of indulging it, and thus have really fucked up priorities.

Get together with an alcoholic and try to make it work, and you'll end up making all kinds of excuses for their behavior, or minimizing how fucked up it is in order to cope. You'll be the "parent" in the relationship, the responsible one, the fixer. And they will fucking resent the shit out of you for it, because deep down they know they're failing at life, and hate to be reminded.
View attachment 1003333
Obesity is a slur now.

I never cease to be staggered by this. How do these people even function, when they can be so hurt by one word, and a medical term at that?

When the Shit Hits the Fan, I will be totally okay with these weak and fragile specimens of humanity starving to death in the streets because they lack the resilience and fortitude needed to face reality and not be reduced to an emotional wreck.

Lunete

Nighty night...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003333
Obesity is a slur now.

This is why I don't believe fatties when they talk about how much they love their bodies. If they truly loved their potato sack figures they wouldn't be so upset by the word obese.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Generally as I lurk these threads I will skip around in a video, watch bits that people comment on specifically, or just read summaries but I watched this whole thing in AWE of what a drunk mess she was.

How could she watch this during editing and think it was a good idea to post.
Right? She came off like an unappreciative, spoiled brat throwing her lotions out of the pram. If you drunk-order a mystery box, at least have the grace to be amused by your own mistakes, not throw an extended tantrum because they put too many floral scents in there. She clearly has no appreciation of the fact that not many people can afford these kind of boxes and don't enjoy seeing someone so ungrateful for their own ability to indulge and not be able to afford to eat for a week as a result.

She's vastly out of touch the The Body Shop range anyway. They are not 'hip', and haven't been for a very, very long time. They cater to people who like scented gift sets with a bit of greenwashing, and have been vastly outstripped in their orginal 'natural' schtick by many other companies at this point with much better and less perfumey formulations. The younger folks who actually like overpriced, colourful, perfumed food in bottles probably just go to LUSH these days anyway. TBS probably does cater to an older demographic who like those rose and floral scents she was having her snobby hissy fit about. If she wants her precious satsuma lip balms, she should put down the wine, get up off her fat arse and go to the bloody store and buy what she actually wants and likes, not drunk-shop like a moron.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right? She came off like an unappreciative, spoiled brat throwing her lotions out of the pram. If you drunk-order a mystery box, at least have the grace to be amused by your own mistakes, not throw an extended tantrum because they put too many floral scents in there. She clearly has no appreciation of the fact that not many people can afford these kind of boxes and don't enjoy seeing someone so ungrateful for their own ability to indulge and not be able to afford to eat for a week as a result.

She's vastly out of touch the The Body Shop range anyway. They are not 'hip', and haven't been for a very, very long time. They cater to people who like scented gift sets with a bit of greenwashing, and have been vastly outstripped in their orginal 'natural' schtick by many other companies at this point with much better and less perfumey formulations. The younger folks who actually like overpriced, colourful, perfumed food in bottles probably just go to LUSH these days anyway. TBS probably does cater to an older demographic who like those rose and floral scents she was having her snobby hissy fit about. If she wants her precious satsuma lip balms, she should put down the wine, get up off her fat arse and go to the bloody store and buy what she actually wants and likes, not drunk-shop like a moron.
The Body Shop even offers other advent calendars like these:
36713340-4EBE-4DD7-948A-49B728BC75BA.jpeg

The $70 advent calendar has this in it:
71794D60-FD5B-4473-AF3D-9BAFDD03BC74.jpeg

If Glitter simply shopped while sober and looked at the contents, she could have gotten more of what she wanted. She was a complete imbecile in this entire situation. On top of that, she could have saved herself $100 too.