Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
Just one more thing I observed about Shitter and her advent extravaganza.... this cow went from talking all out her head about spending the month of November focusing more on “gratitude” to bitching about rose scents and how she would have loved more fruity scents and how annoyed and irritated she was with the shit she unboxed. IN LESS THAN A WEEK. Will someone take one for the team and just fuck this dumb lonely ass bitch already. I am 100% positive if she would get a good dicking, that she would un-glitter herself immediately.
<a href="https://ibb.co/0y8gN7x">04-AB19-FE-633-D-4489-AC94-599-A0-BDAA397

AbraCadaver

When in fact plaintiff has a FULL SET OF HAIR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just one more thing I observed about Shitter and her advent extravaganza.... this cow went from talking all out her head about spending the month of November focusing more on “gratitude” to bitching about rose scents and how she would have loved more fruity scents and how annoyed and irritated she was with the shit she unboxed. IN LESS THAN A WEEK. Will someone take one for the team and just fuck this dumb lonely ass bitch already. I am 100% positive if she would get a good dicking, that she would un-glitter herself immediately.
<a href="https://ibb.co/0y8gN7x">04-AB19-FE-633-D-4489-AC94-599-A0-BDAA397
Sex with a random man will not fix her weight, her insecurities, lack of employment options, myriad personality problems, addiction to food and incredibly rubbish upbringing.

Penises do not solve problems or fix one’s brain. If they did, the owner of said penis being hypothetically shoved into Anna would have wised up enough to know not to have sex with her in the first place.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

RainbowStarlight

kiwifarms.net
She let a homeless alcoholic, fresh out of rehab, that she has never met, move into her home. If I could, I'd knock her upside her head. Stupid, stuipid woman.
She has a thing for addicts apparently... also, do we know this guys full name? I'll bet he has a few interesting things floating around on some county website.

Attachments

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
She let a homeless alcoholic, fresh out of rehab, that she has never met, move into her home. If I could, I'd knock her upside her head. Stupid, stuipid woman.
i saw so many domestic abuse stories that happened to women who let alcoholic\marginalised men to live with them, i just can't. Maybe this two weeks he'll be nice to her, but if they'll move together...

Last edited:

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Good grief, this 42 year old woman-child sounds like an absolute moron. Listen to how many times she say "they aren't going to say too much" in this video specifically made to introduce people to her skeavy alcoholic "boyfriend". This is my new favorite train wreck!
I'm going to try to push my way through this and type out this train wreck so you won't have to watch it. warning: I curse alot in this. I can't help it. This shit is awful. God awful. I'm going to have to get drunk after during this:
warning: I may have missed some wording or had to just paraphrase for my own sanity.

she opens with promises she will get back on keto etc. she's not in ketosis now blah blah but she's going to get back to it.
wish she hadn't shared stuff in the past, but she did so she is leaving it up. Confirms he was on past videos Neither of them are perfect but ...
She says if we knew how they met and the circumstances (she tears up😢 ) the amount of ❤ and compassion this person has given her we would know he is not using her and not taking advantage of her. She knows 💯 in her heart he is not using her and she is not being taken advantage of. so we will just get that out of the way and clear that up. Hes an addict but he will tell us in his own time. but she goes on to tell us he has struggled with alcoholism and has struggled and he is clean and sober and she is proud of him for that.
finally she STFU and cuts to him cooking something in the kitchen.
Jen: and we're rolling and camera starts to shows a very tall skinny dude who is definitely a poster child of every feeder I have ever seen since ever.
He says, "Hello from Texas" in an extra twangy accent. Jen says 'so this is who everybody is so curious about meeting and who he is. Texas is still stirring something in the pan. and responds with "who, who is." and Jen ever the teen in love responds with "who you is." *giggle*
Texas responds with "I'm a phantom." as he pours something out of the skillet. Jen bosses him and tells him he doesn't have to take that out. and he responds with "just hold yer horses there cutie pie." as he walks off camera and then returns to pick up a spatula and adjust the stove knobs (feeder vibes?? I'm not sure yet) Jen asks, "do we start with the story of how you got here?" (I'm thinking "his momma" this is painful to watch so I have to amuse myself somehow.) He respond with uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, let's see. here uhh, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of alcohol. and Jennifer is a little sweetheart. We have an OA and an AA up in herr.
I'm just going to simplify this and type the name of who's saying what ...this fucking bullshit dammit!
Jen: we have issues.
Texas: see, here here's the issue herr with this issue, the issue here is other than OAA with nonstick pans vs castiron you cannot put meat product in there and then start cutting it up, right?
Jen: no
Texas: how do you cut it up? You just cut it up in a bowl over here on the side
Jen: yes
Tex and then throw it in
Jen exactly
Jen make sure you don't burn, oh its on low. Tex: i'm telling ya, ya need cast iron (he says iron in a southern way and although I'm southern I can't really spell it out. i-ryon fuck it whatever you get the idea.
Jen: we don't go into details , details etc. and then they start not discussing details and not saying too much but there are lots of details, fuck almighty GOD!! my phone decides to go screen saver mode. even my phone is sick of this shit.

Tex: There are no details I was a phantom and I just appeared. Its real simple I just morphed.
Jen: rambles about concerned people that he was using her and he has no (something) for being here
Tex: he says absolutely correct. on spot. on point
Jen sticks her fat finger in the screen and says "Insert sarcasm here *giggle*"
Tex: that right there (as he cuts meat up in a bowl) is reverse psychology just so everyone thinks I'm really not using you *mumbles* and he cuts meat and Jen laughs
ten bucks he's a feeder 🌭🍔🍟🍕
and then he says
and that was reverse psychology for reverse psychology to really fuck with peoples heads. no swearing though. huh. that one can't be monetized. "still cutting meat in the bowl."
Jen says you can but you can't keep saying it alot
Jesus God Jen shut the fuck up about THE DETAILS Jesus H fucking christ. she starts talking about not going into details but going into details. fuck a nut this bitch.
maybe some day they will do the whole story but.
HOME CHEF COMMERCIAL THANK CHRIST!!!!

Jen:ask questions in the comments and we will answer then at a later time, but there is zero percent chance he is using me.
this fucker who I'm sure is in fact using her is still cutting up meat. What the fucking fuck man.
stupid banter back and forth about if he is using her or not. as he super struggles to cut meat. good God man just use the fucking counter for christs sake. or a fucking plate. Texas ins't too damn bright is he? maybe he done pickled his brains...
Jen: 'da da daaaaaaa. ' I don't know why she made this sound. Jen sperges on about people needing to hear THE DETAILS and what they went through while Tex struggles with cutting bowl meat. She says some ppl just don't get that, and some people don't understand. and she rattles on about how it's not really any body else's place to understand THE DETAILS while Tex ignores her for his meat as long as we understand this and Tex looks up and injects "hell I don't even understand'
Jen: *nervous stupid giggle* anyhow let's just say some DETAILS I guess. GOD YES TELL US THE FUCKING DETAILS YOU FUCKING LARD FACED BITCH! So we had been wanting to meet for a long time (the sound of frying food in background) Tex is doing something at the right of the screen now. maybe washing? as Jen prattles on in her DETAILS (she comments her nose is stuffy.) um Tex tells her to do alittle pan aram ram ram there as he drys his hands and twirls his fingers in order to get the camera off of him and Jen exclaims she has no make up on! (like that ever stopped her before, but whatthefuckever.)
She tells him he is the star of the show and what ppl want to see as he returns to the stove while saying no, no no she says they see her face all the time and he says yeah well its your content. and we have mini lovers quarrel over frying meats. Ah a deathfat and her alcoholic feeder in love.
She says the will do the basics on THE DETAILS and he looks back at her and then sighs as he watches the food fry. he "fixes' his eyebrows for the camera as she blabbers on about her previously sharing too much on the internet.

PL moment: excuse me while I pause to take a shot of Jagermeister from my freezer. god fucking dammit ! someone stole the Jager so I am settling for drinking wine straight from the bottle. If I find out who stole my shit......so help me God..

😡

😡

😡

Jen laughs and continues straight into THE DETAILS: probably most people know that you are an alcoholic
Tex; what? *turns and stars at her* *shakes head" I have never had a drink in my life.
Jen" "giggles" ok seriously
Tex: bout near drank myself to death
Jen I told him he couldn't come here until he was sober. time for her to make a change and him to make a change and them to make a change and everyone makes a change. There's alot of change going on in Jen's life I guess.
Tex: I went through detox and rehab again. (notice he says "again." )
Jen: it became clear that you needed to change and it happened all of a sudden he decided on friday was coming here and he left on monday
Tex: 36 hours on a gray hound bus. It was a blast and he learned so much.
Jen" he bought a homeless guy a meal and helped him and gave him some help and helped and he paid it forward.
*sigh* big gulp from wine bottle
Jen wants him to show his safari hat he wore to the door. He does not.
Tex; at 3am suddenly all these people need money. Tex continued about the vagrant in need: he had a story that melted my heart about his daughter. but he way lying and got mad when Tex told him no on money during layover in columus ohio. Please Note going forward: (someoen brought vodka and Im drunk and am no longer responsible for grammer or puncuation or spelling or making sense for that fucking amtter )
Texbitches about not having iron skillet. also he is using a spatula. (someone order this fucker a iron skillet stat.)
Jen' he brought a hundred pound bag with his belongings. he meet her manager.
*someone knocks.* he is finally done cooking his masterpiece he has been fucking with forfuckingever is *drumroll* : Sausage spinach and egg omelet with cheese on the side.
Its obvious hes getting alittle tired of her camera in his face and so am I. anyway she pans around to follow him and he tells her to edit this crap out and she said he was actually going to beat her and he tells her to stop because people will believe him. Lovers stupid fake quarrel over omelettes so sweet *gag*
Jen the end of the story it is open ended how long he will be here. they made it legal and he met her manager so he is a legal visitor of housing and after 14 days they will put him on the lease and he shows off all of his vitamins for some reason.
Tex: its up to the universe who knows. see ya later peeps!
Jen and tex: byyyee

I'm going to kill whoever drank my Jagar. :story: J/k someone just brought in some vodka. I need it after watching this shit christ on a pogo stick.

tldr: Jen has a feeder boyfriend who has moved in with her. Two snouts.🐽🐽 Took 20 fucking minutes to say something she could have done in two if she wasn't bragging about her "definitely not using her" boyfriend.
Of COURSE he's using her! I can't imagine what this will turn into except her gaining another 100lbs and he, drinking himself into a coma every night. And how the hell can he be put on the lease? It's Section 8 housing, right? Will it be ok if they get married? He looks capable of getting an actual job and working so why can't he move them into a place that takes them off the Government's tit and provide for her? Of course, she could lose her SSI and that would be the worst for when he ends back up in an alley and she's lost everything to 'love.' :o I will be watching the SHIT outta this one!