Community Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

In Memoriam

kiwifarms.net
HOW DARE YOU THRIFT PLUS-SIZES THAT US FATTIES WOULD NEVER BUY OR WEAR ANYWAY! WE NEED THOSE!

"... the before photos are mostly all medium sized clothing."
:story:

Fucking mediums! Turns out delusional fats are real bad at perspective and projection and really just want to be angry at thin people for any reason they can possibly find, even if they're totally off-base. Who knew?
Actually, that lady is not the same one who posted. She is another seamstress who does similar work who was being called out in the comments and was trying to defend her self. Fucking toxic fatties bleeding their shite all over the gram

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
These people just need to be put in a room without food and then given therapy after.
They should lock the deathfats in a room, like 4 at a time, and place about 6K calories worth of food somewhere in the room just out of reach. Make them team up to get the food and then see if they can share it without fighting.

We can make this happen right?

RedAntiNationalist

Wake up in the morning, I got gay ops on my mind
kiwifarms.net
They should lock the deathfats in a room, like 4 at a time, and place about 6K calories worth of food somewhere in the room just out of reach. Make them team up to get the food and then see if they can share it without fighting.

We can make this happen right?
They will start to eat one another.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Fair warning I made the mistake of watching Jens video while eating and I pretty much lost my appetite when she started talking about her bad mattress and gene laying against her. I legit gagged. Maybe it’s the flu I might be coming down with, but more than likely it’s the thoughts of what that must smell like. 🤢
Well, FatJen has herself a feeder! GinGene comes from a family of HUGE women! His mother (who recently died), and his sister(s) are fat as hell, so no wonder he found himself a lost cause that he can feed to the point of being bed-bound and take over the apt and the money. He can probably then get paid by the State to be her caretaker, so he'll feed her enough to keep her helpless, but not enough to kill her off. If he did that, he'd actually have to WORK! :unholy:

Apathy is my superpower

you're not my real mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141374
Lividlipids thinks that kids viewing weight charts is “traumatizing” to them. Projection much, Livid?

Lividlipids got a new custom swimsuit, and continues to gross out everyone:

I ..... What? I .... (:_(

I've seen things on this site. Kelly Ronahans legs. Julie Terryberries nudes. Zinnias gaping hole. But somehow....this broke me.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Edit: After a few minutes of contemplating seppuku I decided to face the demons. New avatar it is.

Last edited:

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
AHHHHH WTF :cryblood:
This wins for the most disturbing thing LL has posted, seriously what the fuck, I know I’m preaching to the choir here but wow. It’s like deflated skin balloons.
Someone needs to intervene before her kids start grade school. They will be teased horribly. You know that pediatrician is already googling this crazy bitch and gossiping with their co-workers. School will be the same way.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell, lipids really does have some sort of humiliation/exposure fetish. Those pictures are nightmarish. The close-up of her genital area oozing out of that suit ... no.

Oh and if anything is going to give those kids a complex about food, it's being stuck with a mentally fucked hambeast of the mother, not a doctor telling them their weight.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How fucking wasteful and careless can you be?! So she just bought a bunch of overpriced VDay shit so she could rip it, stab it and spill it everywhere so it can go straight into the trash. This makes me want to pull my hair out. Then you have these other fatties getting upset with the thins who refashion plus size clothing that would end up in the trash anyway, absolute madness.

“Single by choice”, Anna please, everyone knows you’re still a virgin and the last person to go near those candy juicy thighs got crushed and was never heard from again (RIP).