Community Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1142966View attachment 1142967
Funny she’s wearing a shirt that says she’s “doing her best”. If she were doing her best, she wouldn’t be the size of a house.
These people continue to function as an advertisement against every product they feature. Those macaron pictures are the perfect ad for broccoli. Boogie's purple leg pics are the greatest motivator for a walk around the park.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
I received a telegram from clownworld on my burner facebook feed (see attached). Clownworld wants everyone here to know that inverting your dick inside your body to create a wound that is constantly trying to close and grows hairballs is a fantastic idea, but cutting back on snacks to lose five lbs so you look sharp and feel better is an act of horrendous bootlicking bigotry.
Screenshot 2020-02-13 14.35.36.png

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I received a telegram from clownworld on my burner facebook feed (see attached). Clownworld wants everyone here to know that inverting your dick inside your body to create a wound that is constantly trying to close and grows hairballs is a fantastic idea, but cutting back on snacks to lose five lbs so you look sharp and feel better is an act of horrendous bootlicking bigotry.
View attachment 1143248
These people don’t understand how dangerous it is to get a surgery. For one, if you already have heart problems, anesthesia is very risky. Also, if you’re very overweight, there are more complications likely to occur. A reason for this is because surgeons have to do deeper incisions to reach organs. This means more scarring, longer periods in recovery, and sometimes more pain. Troon surgeries should not be given out like candy, and definitely not to people that are overweight or obese. Doctors, nurses, and other medical staff have enough stress already, without the impending lawsuits that would happen if they decided to do troon surgeries on the severely overweight (and the possible deaths that would occur during or afterwards).

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
These people don’t understand how dangerous it is to get a surgery. For one, if you already have heart problems, anesthesia is very risky. Also, if you’re very overweight, there are more complications likely to occur. A reason for this is because surgeons have to do deeper incisions to reach organs. This means more scarring, longer periods in recovery, and sometimes more pain. Troon surgeries should not be given out like candy, and definitely not to people that are overweight or obese. Doctors, nurses, and other medical staff have enough stress already, without the impending lawsuits that would happen if they decided to do troon surgeries on the severely overweight (and the possible deaths that would occur during or afterwards).
Troon surgeries on landwhales oh god... They can't even get past the FUPA without severe damage down there. Luckily, any sane licensed doctor would never have to worry about that as they won't proceed with such procedures on such patients anyways no matter how much they screamed and begged for such surgeries.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
Troon surgeries on landwhales oh god... They can't even get past the FUPA without severe damage down there. Luckily, any sane licensed doctor would never have to worry about that as they won't proceed with such procedures on such patients anyways no matter how much they screamed and begged for such surgeries.
I think you underestimate how unscrupulous the doctors performing surgery on troons are. If psycho mothers can find butchers to hack up their teenage sons, I think a land whale could find someone who’d put them through a meat grinder too.

I don't know.. I kind of feel that she fucked every Jamaican guy that she could on her vacation to jamaica. She felt hotter than Kim k. [/QUOTE said:
Are Jamaican men that desperate? :c

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Are Jamaican men that desperate?
A lot of young in-shape Jamaican guys make a living off sex tourism (i.e. flattering and/or porking rich tourist women no matter how old/fat/ugly they may be so long as they're generous with their cash, and if they're really lucky, hit upon a green card marriage). Plus Caribbean guys tend to be less put off by fat women in general, especially if they're white, so they could've just been in it for some free meals/drinks and a guaranteed lay even if they weren't getting actual cash tips for being a "tour guide". It happens in a lot of tourist-heavy South and Central American countries but Jamaica is particularly notorious for it.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
A lot of young in-shape Jamaican guys make a living off sex tourism (i.e. flattering and/or porking rich tourist women no matter how old/fat/ugly they may be so long as they're generous with their cash, and if they're really lucky, hit upon a green card marriage). Plus Caribbean guys tend to be less put off by fat women in general, especially if they're white, so they could've just been in it for some free meals/drinks and a guaranteed lay even if they weren't getting actual cash tips for being a "tour guide". It happens in a lot of tourist-heavy South and Central American countries but Jamaica is particularly notorious for it.
And now I have a mental image of Jamaican dudes daggering fat white women as their fat rolls jiggle and vibrate from it. I wonder if Jamaican men can bounce off of them too after leaping off of random things.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
I feel like there was a couple just like this on 90 Day Fiancé awhileago.

Fauda

kiwifarms.net
I think you underestimate how unscrupulous the doctors performing surgery on troons are. If psycho mothers can find butchers to hack up their teenage sons, I think a land whale could find someone who’d put them through a meat grinder too.
I actually watched the video where she bragge
A lot of young in-shape Jamaican guys make a living off sex tourism (i.e. flattering and/or porking rich tourist women no matter how old/fat/ugly they may be so long as they're generous with their cash, and if they're really lucky, hit upon a green card marriage). Plus Caribbean guys tend to be less put off by fat women in general, especially if they're white, so they could've just been in it for some free meals/drinks and a guaranteed lay even if they weren't getting actual cash tips for being a "tour guide". It happens in a lot of tourist-heavy South and Central American countries but Jamaica is particularly notorious

I actually watched the video. I couldn't understand how she even compared herself to Kim k , yes I'm stupid!. There was a point where she bragged about her needing a second chair, because her ass couldn't fit into 1 chair. And she goes on talking about how all of the guys in the restaurant where staring at her in a sexual way and how apparently needing a second chair to fit your rhino size ass is a turn on for Jamaican men.
I can see her going to jamaica to get laid. Makes a lot of sense since you mentioned sex tourism.

Apathy is my superpower

you're not my real mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No normal sized person goes out for desserts this often.
We all know that she didn't go out for dessert. I bet my left kidney that she had a full blown 3 course meal before that "dessert". And a box of donuts "to go" (to eat half of them in the car and the other half 10 minutes after she got home).

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
African resorts that cater to older, white and relatively wealthy European countries tourists also have a good record of this. Beach resorts in Kenya and the Gambia, for example.

There are plenty of places where single white women will find the men so full-on and acting as any tourist woman is god's gift, with young men piling on the attention and flattery no matter how old or what they look like, and it's for the same reason there are also places (sometimes the same places, sometmes not) where haggard old white men think the local women actually like them and aren't after being paid for sex, setting up long-term financial support, or the grand prize, marriage/visas out of the place. The things all the countries have in common where this goes on is that they're poor and opportunities for any kind of real advancement are scarce and probably based on family connections.

Basic rule of thumb - if you don't get men/women giving you a similar level of sexual/romantic attention at home, the attention you're getting abroad is not because you're actually physically attractive in ways the ungrateful bitches/bastards back home can't appreciate. It's because you've become a walking ATM when setting foot in that country and/or would be highly useful in escaping it in some legal and profitable manner. You're kind of the butt of a very profitable joke, the naive little pony to ride out of town. People who fall for it make my teeth ache.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
“Single by choice”, Anna please, everyone knows you’re still a virgin and the last person to go near those candy juicy thighs got crushed and was never heard from again (RIP).
I don't know.. I kind of feel that she fucked every Jamaican guy that she could on her vacation to jamaica. She felt hotter than Kim k.
[/QUOTE]
Come on, Anna! You don't have to be single by choice! Hell, even FatJen went to a BBW site and got herself a nice drunk, feeder! You can too if you just try! :unholy:

Fauda

kiwifarms.net
I apologize in advance:

I believe she is referring to her pussy lips hanging out of the sides of the crotch of the swim suit. Picture a string in a taco. Again, my apologies for that mental image.
Unbaked folded pizza dough with a string in the middle.

African resorts that cater to older, white and relatively wealthy European countries tourists also have a good record of this. Beach resorts in Kenya and the Gambia, for example.

There are plenty of places where single white women will find the men so full-on and acting as any tourist woman is god's gift, with young men piling on the attention and flattery no matter how old or what they look like, and it's for the same reason there are also places (sometimes the same places, sometmes not) where haggard old white men think the local women actually like them and aren't after being paid for sex, setting up long-term financial support, or the grand prize, marriage/visas out of the place. The things all the countries have in common where this goes on is that they're poor and opportunities for any kind of real advancement are scarce and probably based on family connections.

Basic rule of thumb - if you don't get men/women giving you a similar level of sexual/romantic attention at home, the attention you're getting abroad is not because you're actually physically attractive in ways the ungrateful bitches/bastards back home can't appreciate. It's because you've become a walking ATM when setting foot in that country and/or would be highly useful in escaping it in some legal and profitable manner. You're kind of the butt of a very profitable joke, the naive little pony to ride out of town. People who fall for it make my teeth ache.
I don't know.. I kind of feel that she fucked every Jamaican guy that she could on her vacation to jamaica. She felt hotter than Kim k.
Come on, Anna! You don't have to be single by choice! Hell, even FatJen went to a BBW site and got herself a nice drunk, feeder! You can too if you just try! :unholy:
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she can find one or two if she took a walk to her local black ghetto neighborhood.

This also happens in Arab counties. It's not out there In the open, you can't really find hotels that allow unmarried women and men to sleep in the same place. Some hostels won't allow locals to stay. Some of these guys will fuck anyone to get the fuck out of there. They get their visas, dump the fat or old hag and go marry a beautiful religious young virgin.