Community Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

all is good

perpetually abhorred
kiwifarms.net
This also happens in Arab counties. It's not out there In the open, you can't really find hotels that allow unmarried women and men to sleep in the same place. Some hostels won't allow locals to stay. Some of these guys will fuck anyone to get the fuck out of there. They get their visas, dump the fat or old hag and go marry a beautiful religious young virgin.
Basically half of the couples on 90 day fiance. It would be sad except the cows are just as much using them for their looks/youth as they are being used for the green card.

Basically half of the couples on 90 day fiance. It would be sad except the cows are just as much using them for their looks/youth as they are being used for the green card.
At the end of the day, marriage is a legal contract. It makes sense that someone from a second or third world country, would take avenge of that. Best case scenario, they get their green card and then the fatty drops dead. :feels:

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
This also happens in Arab counties. It's not out there In the open, you can't really find hotels that allow unmarried women and men to sleep in the same place. Some hostels won't allow locals to stay. Some of these guys will fuck anyone to get the fuck out of there. They get their visas, dump the fat or old hag and go marry a beautiful religious young virgin.
I believe this is Fat Amy's future: Ali divorces her and imports an Egyptian wife.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
I love it when the head sits on their chubby shoulders....a neck? No need for that. Glorious.

Anna has a new hairstyle. So so so pretty.

View attachment 1145009

That is one of the most unfortunate hair styles I have seen. It looks like her poor health is destroying her hair. It doesn’t look too healthy tbh

Poop Chute

Ask me about my Telomeres
kiwifarms.net
She's been bleaching and dying her hair crazy colors for weeks now, they only surprise is that it hasn't had to be cut off from damage even sooner.

There are treatments that can mitigate the damage, like for example - using olaplex during the bleaching process - but Anna has self control issues and probably does this shit in her bathroom instead of making a proper appointment.

Fauda

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the day, marriage is a legal contract. It makes sense that someone from a second or third world country, would take avenge of that. Best case scenario, they get their green card and then the fatty drops dead. :feels:
I love it when the head sits on their chubby shoulders....a neck? No need for that. Glorious.

View attachment 1145009

She looks fatter in every pic.

lottalove

kiwifarms.net
Anna looks really .. manly? in that photo with the new hairstyle. I think part of it is the eyebrow situation and the other half is that style kind of emphasizes her jaw and her odd face shape. If I didn't know better I'd say she was a MTF troon.

Maybe it'll look better straight?
"7 Months on Estrogen and I already feel the difference. My make-up skills are getting better, too." She fits right in.

JoyQ

“politically obsessed rtard”
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1145009
IMO that dull beige shade is too close to her skin tone and she just looks sick. A shade or two darker or lighter would have been better. Her eyeshadow is too matchy too. Just a weird canvas off dirty beige.

I have a feeling she won’t take the time to style it each day either.