Fat Acceptance Movement / Fat Girlcows -

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not even the French can escape the deathfat nightmare. Fashion standards were the only thing you had left smh

Anyways, please enjoy (?) Angelique, HMFrance's new diversity hire. She's only been on IG since June 26 and has already shown off her amazing tube sock titties in lingerie and some pretty lurid stretchmarks. Not sure if she's a true blue lolcow but peep that effyourbeautystandards tag yikes.

She's 26 and I'll give her this, despite the inflation her face still looks her age.

View attachment 1486079
Wow a fatty doing lingerie /and/ burlesque, how original. That last bit says she has a "benevolent sexuality". Googling this leads to an inclusive sex dictionary.
It's your basic SJW tripe, but now in French!

View attachment 1486080
I have high hopes she'll complete her Tess Holliday cosplay by sprouting water wing arms.

View attachment 1486081
That gunt outline though. Boohoo is basically the French version of Pretty Little Thing.

View attachment 1486082
Her skin is terrifying in this picture holy hell.
We have Boohoo in bongland as well. They were in the news recently by having dubious labour practices at their suppliers in Leicester which were cited as a reason for the imposition of a local lockdown there.

What is it with fatties and high waisted knickers? It's not hiding your flab, it's drawing attention to it. Because the last thing your fupa needs is a great swatch of neon-coloured fabric over it.

Oh, and that's not curves, that's hairpin bends.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
You know the minute someone else described her as fat in public, she’d have a meltdown.
I'm getting troony vibes from this type of content. Soon nobody will know what is their preferred "pronoun" - is it obese, ob*s*, fat, yasqweeeeeeen, fluffy (gag), overweight, robust. You will never know and you can't assume because DON'T ASSUME MY PREFERRED PRONOUN YOU FUCKING BIGOT!

Thankfully most obese people know why they are obese and are just living their lives. All the while these assholes demand everyone around them to walk on eggshells so their precious little feelings aren't hurt because someone is talking about *exercising* or *diets*.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
We have Boohoo in bongland as well. They were in the news recently by having dubious labour practices at their suppliers in Leicester which were cited as a reason for the imposition of a local lockdown there.

What is it with fatties and high waisted knickers? It's not hiding your flab, it's drawing attention to it. Because the last thing your fupa needs is a great swatch of neon-coloured fabric over it.

Oh, and that's not curves, that's hairpin bends.
Look at the second swimsuit photo that’s not high waisted. It’s worse.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Support and shaping, basically, if they're made of decent materials and constructed properly. Looks better under clothes. Better at least than a g-string disappearing into an arsecrack that's more like Cheddar Gorge, with the rest spilling freely over and around it and flopping about under clothes. Old timey ladies wore girdles from the boobs to the top of the thighs to deal with all that. Big knickers are nothing in comparison!

If they're structured and supportive enough they may actually compress the gut down a bit and if not hide, make a better silhouette and smooth things out for clothes to skim over once dressed. Remember they're meant to be worn under your clothes. Wearing your underwear outside only started with Superman and Madonna.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Plus-size fashion designers all decided that they needed to create an artificial waistline.

Nevermind the fact that it looks like your fuckin' pants are trying to swallow you whole.

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My question always becomes: if there's nothing wrong with being fat/obese/a hambeast, and you can be HAE, and diets are all fake and don't work and a conspiracy....how is "obese" a slur? What exactly is offensive about it?
I think it’s because “fat” is just an insult they can write off and someone hating on their looks.

“Obese” brings to mind actual health concerns, and as much as they bleat that being fat has NO CORRELATION TO HEALTH PROBLEMS!!! they still realize their knees hurt, they struggle to breathe when skinny people don’t and Lord Beetus is lurking about. “Obese” reminds them of the health side of being fat, not just the aesthetic side.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s because “fat” is just an insult they can write off and someone hating on their looks.

“Obese” brings to mind actual health concerns, and as much as they bleat that being fat has NO CORRELATION TO HEALTH PROBLEMS!!! they still realize their knees hurt, they struggle to breathe when skinny people don’t and Lord Beetus is lurking about. “Obese” reminds them of the health side of being fat, not just the aesthetic side.
I personally think you're attributing more self-awareness and intellectual prowess to a vast majority of these hambeasts than they possess.

'Fat' is something that's said about your average Joe. 'Look at that girl, with that fat belly' is said about average women. The 'smallfat' bit exists. Dudes with a bit of a tire joke about each other being fat.

Obese doesn't fall into the 'little bit of pudge' category, so REEEE IT'S A SLUR USED AGAINST US REEEE. Even though it's a medical term used to define the state these hamplanets eat themselves into.

I'm probably wrong as fuck about this, but I dun cur.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It also is probably because they only see themselves as fat because if they used the correct medical terminology, "super morbidly obese," which is what these 450lb+ she-belugas are, they might actually have to admit that they have a problem. So, the insanity of addiction means they can't possibly do that. Therefore, they are "thick," "succulent," "curvaceous," "queenly," etc.

yoshikage

give me your hands
kiwifarms.net
My question always becomes: if there's nothing wrong with being fat/obese/a hambeast, and you can be HAE, and diets are all fake and don't work and a conspiracy....how is "obese" a slur? What exactly is offensive about it?
I don't remember how far back it is or who exactly it was, but I remember one FA said their problem with it was that the root means " having eaten yourself to fatness/excess" and they felt it was fatshaming or something. Basically, it tells them it is their fault and they can't accept responsibilty so...

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember how far back it is or who exactly it was, but I remember one FA said their problem with it was that the root means " having eaten yourself to fatness/excess" and they felt it was fatshaming or something. Basically, it tells them it is their fault and they can't accept responsibilty so...
Lol, I didn't know the etymology of "obese," but it's perfectly apt: "mid 17th century: from Latin obesus ‘having eaten until fat’, from ob- ‘away, completely’ + esus (past participle of edere ‘eat’)."

Triggered by truth yet again.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Jewelz wore this outdoors and thought it looked good:

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.48.25 PM.png

She also shared this anti-diet sperging filled with horrifying advice such as "You're the boss of your own underpants" (suggesting you can shit your brains out if you choose to??):

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.48.58 PM.png

Yes, humans survived 2k years without dieting because historically only the very wealthy could gorge to the point of becoming hambeasts. Now we live in a world of excess and it's essential to watch our calorie/sodium/carb intake, even if we're not hambeasts.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Jewelz wore this outdoors and thought it looked good:

View attachment 1491779

She also shared this anti-diet sperging filled with horrifying advice such as "You're the boss of your own underpants" (suggesting you can shit your brains out if you choose to??):

View attachment 1491783

Yes, humans survived 2k years without dieting because historically only the very wealthy could gorge to the point of becoming hambeasts. Now we live in a world of excess and it's essential to watch our calorie/sodium/carb intake, even if we're not hambeasts.
"Treating yo' self" once a week or once a month or whatever is usually fine; "treating yo' self" multiple times a day is not. It's really glaring that moderation and balance are so unspeakable for most of these people, though of course addicts aren't known for their self-control or self-reflection.

Also, "move safely" makes me chuckle when beasts like Anna gravely injure themselves just by putting their foot down from a curb the wrong way while until very recently humans weren't mainlining refined sugar and trans fats and were required to perform steady, physically demanding work every day of their lives just to survive.

And to think the dork who created these graphics likely graduated from college. These people have no critical thinking skills, no sense of history, no personal goals except for shame-free, government-sanctioned gluttony and "self-care." It's wild.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Diets aren't new, just the forms of them change over time. Yes, modern life and our cheap and assured food supply combined with a mostly highly sedentary workforce means obesity and the extent of it gets worse every year. But there were references to obesity being the result of too much food and too litle exercise in ancient Greek texts. The ancients had all sorts of cures for it. Sure it became an industry in the 20th century but that's it. People thousands of years ago still knew the best way to lose weight was the reduce your food intake.

Recommendations for obesity treatment can be traced back to Ancient Greek and Roman times. Physicians around Hippocrates’ time suggested that overweight individuals should ‘reduce food and avoid drinking to fullness’, and take regular exercise, particularly ‘running during the night’ and ‘early‐morning walks’ 15.

Several also recommended emetics and cathartics – some of the earliest weight‐loss drugs. Emetics including hellebore plants and honey water, were advised ‘for the evacuation of the nourishment two or three times a month to all men and women’. Cathartics were composed, for example, of juice of scammony (bindweed), Cnidian berry and sea spurge. Mild laxatives included donkey milk with honey, wild parsley, dodder of thyme (Cuscuta epithymum) and honey water or sweet wine 15. The writings of Aelianus (170–235 CE) reported the use of perhaps the earliest sleep apnoea treatment, whereby physicians ‘prepared very long, thin needles and pushed them through the hips and belly of [Ancient Greek statesman] Dionysius when he had fallen into a deep sleep’ 16.

Galen recorded treatments for obesity that included strenuous running every morning followed by a warm bath, a light meal and more physical work 17. Sushruta recommended physical work and described additional remedies for obesity such as ‘fasting, exercise and depletory measures’ 8. In the 1620s, British doctor Tobias Venner first used the term ‘obese’ to describe people who were very overweight, and recommended bathing in the warm springs of Bath ‘to make slender such bodies as are too gross’. The modern era of pharmacotherapy arguably began in the late 19th century, when preparations of thyroid hormone, extracted for use in the treatment of hypothyroidism, were also prescribed as anti‐obesity therapy, largely due to their thermogenic properties.
There is evidence that obesity was present, (although rare) during Biblical times (around 3500 years ago) 5, and while today we understand that obesity is associated with elevated rates of diabetes, cardiovascular and metabolic disease and some musculoskeletal disorders and cancers 6, 7, an appreciation of the dangers of obesity only began to be understood around 500 BCE. At this time, the Indian physician, surgeon and teacher Sushruta described the disease ‘Madhu‐meha’, which caused ‘a sweet taste and smell like that of honey’ in patients. Sushruta wrote, somewhat prophetically, that ‘Madhu‐meha’ was associated with either a congenital defect, whereby patients would be emaciated, suffer a dryness of the body, excess thirst and loss of appetite, or with an ‘injudicious’ diet, whereby symptoms would include ‘obesity, voracity, gloss of the body and increased soporific tendency’ 8, known today as type 1 and type 2 diabetes, respectively.

The Ancient Greeks were aware of obesity as a health risk, causing for instance irregular menses and infertility in women 4. Greek physician and teacher Hippocrates (460–377 BCE) based the workings of the human body on the four internal humours 9, noting that premature death was more common in people who were fat than lean. He wrote, ‘it is very injurious to health to take in more food than the constitution will bear, when, at the same time, one uses no exercise to carry off this excess’ 9. The prominent Roman physician, surgeon and philosopher Galen (129–200 CE) made reference to the polysarkos (morbidly obese) person, a description derived from poly (much) and sarka (flesh). A polysarkos ‘cannot walk without sweating, cannot reach when sitting at the table because of the mass of his stomach, cannot breathe easily, cannot give birth, cannot clean himself’ 10.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200803-082827_Instagram.jpg

Ah yes, being kind to your body. By not controlling your calories, exercising and taking care of your mental health, but by eating yourself to obesity and shitty skin. So much Self-love.

The whole fat acceptance movement is based on tone policing, telling people that posting before and after pictures is harmful and talking about fitness/weightloss is fat phobic and bad. But yeah, we're the ones who need to mind our business and educate ourselves.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1491945
Ah yes, being kind to your body. By not controlling your calories, exercising and taking care of your mental health, but by eating yourself to obesity and shitty skin. So much Self-love.

The whole fat acceptance movement is based on tone policing, telling people that posting before and after pictures is harmful and talking about fitness/weightloss is fat phobic and bad. But yeah, we're the ones who need to mind our business and educate ourselves.
It's extremely hypocritical but they seem oblivious to that, as long as it fits their agenda it's all good.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Well her mother looks normal weight apart from the gunt, that weight distribution is plain unfortunate genetics for sure. And the top post proves she spouts off and sounds exactly as trashy as she looks. Canadians who talk so much shit about Americans annoy me, we're basically the 51st state with a little more Euro faggotry, so unless you want to get annexed by Russia, shut the fuck up.
Her mom is definitely obese, it seems peoples perception of what is and is not obese is warped. I get told all the time that I'm super skinny despite falling into the normal weight portion of the bmi chart. Honeslty I could even lose some more weight and still be in the normal range. Being a tub of lard is increasingly the norm, even in younger people.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Her mom is definitely obese, it seems peoples perception of what is and is not obese is warped. I get told all the time that I'm super skinny despite falling into the normal weight portion of the bmi chart. Honeslty I could even lose some more weight and still be in the normal range. Being a tub of lard is increasingly the norm, even in younger people.
It really is scary! People don't know anymore what normal weight looks like on different bodytypes. I've seen people who were normal weight jump into the LoL BodYpoSiTivtY YaY- after they magically gain 30 kgs after having a kid and decide actshually gaining weight and being clinically obese is just oPpreShUn and it totes doesn't have an effect on their stamina/fitness level/etc.