Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
This is not a thread to bash or make fun of fat people. I am a fat person too, but this is to talk about the horror/denial that is fat acceptance. Simply, denying the real links between obesity and health problems and promoting it as a choice. I also notice that most fat acceptance people tend to be at the heavier end of the scale than the average fat person.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Fat_Ac ... e_Movement

Here is the ED article about it.

Attachments

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
There're things like working towards racial and religious acceptance. And then there's this.

If someone wears something that doesn't suit them in public, then yes, they're opening themselves up to jeers and public scrutiny. Is it right? No. But that's the way society is. That's when it's up to the person himself to say: "Alright, well, I know people will probably laugh at me for wearing this or give me looks, but I wanna wear this. So I will. It's what I wanna do so I'll just do it."

Of course it's not easy, but what's worth having in life if one doesn't work at it?

Last edited by a moderator:

PvtRichardCranium

kiwifarms.net
I live in a town where I'm surrounded by morbidly obese women who are dressed in nothing but spaghetti straps and short, ripped skank jean shorts. I have nothing against fat people, and it's okay if you REALLY want to wear that shit, but how would you like it if I wore a muscle shirt and showed all of my stretchmarks from when I was fat? It's not attractive when I do it, and it's not attractive when you do it.

Admit it. You're fat. You're unhealthy. It's probably your fault that you're massive. And also, my mother is disabled, so when ever I see some fatass who can walk perfectly fine and doesn't even have a handicapped parking pass, and yet he/she parks at the handicapped spot and takes one of the scooters, don't be shocked and appalled when I tell you off for it.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this is the "movement" fat people should prioritize.

Ok, I'm a lil chunky, but I don't feel my life is harder because of it. People will like and accept you if your nice. If you scream "I NEED ACCEPTANCE BAWWW", you're probably an asshole.
Be nice or lose weight, the choice is yours.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
This is not a thread to bash or make fun of fat people. I am a fat person too, but this is to talk about the horror/denial that is fat acceptance. Simply, denying the real links between obesity and health problems and promoting it as a choice. I also notice that most fat acceptance people tend to be at the heavier end of the scale than the average fat person.

Regarding that attatchment:

>oh she doesn't look that ba-
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
KatsuKitty said:
AtroposHeart said:

Regarding that attatchment:

>oh she doesn't look that ba-
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
This was my reaction.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Re: Fat acceptanct movemnt.

These people, and the SJW's don't want to be treated equally, and don't care about equality, they want to have a cause and do battle against the "mainstream". That is what makes them feel special, its weird, they seem to enjoy being "rebels", but both groups obviously want superior treatment over the "Normies".

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net

That picture made me want to gouge my eyes out. It's one thing to be plump or built to be stocky, but when you get so overweight that you're waddling or that you have that huge pouch of fat like the lady in the picture does, that should tell you that you're not taking care of your body.

To me, the Fat Acceptance movement is just as ridiculous as something like say... Alcoholism Acceptance Movement. Overconsumption of food or alcohol can end up destroying your body/life. When I see obese people rallying for Fat Acceptance, it just flabbergasts me that they would rather deal with all the health problems of being obese than to just moderate their diet and get off the sofa once in a while.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
These people, and the SJW's don't want to be treated equally, and don't care about equality, they want to have a cause and do battle against the "mainstream". That is what makes them feel special, its weird, they seem to enjoy being "rebels", but both groups obviously want superior treatment over the "Normies".
We need the ability to do multiple mm yeah. This is perfect.
Next up it'll be "equality for thick rimmed glasses wearing scarf wearers!!!!"

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net

Little-Lovely said:
If someone wears something that doesn't suit them in public, then yes, they're opening themselves up to jeers and public scrutiny. Is it right? No. But that's the way society is.
This, this, a thousand times this. I'm a fatty mcfat fat. That's why I wear black without horizontal stripes. That's dressing as a fatty 101. If you choose to eat shitty food what happens happens.

This isn't discrimination against fat people. This is called accepting consequences like an adult.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fellow fatty fatty fat fat here. The only "fat movement" I want is the one I have in the morning. AUGH YEAH

To quote Clint Eastwood: A man's got to know his limitations.

People like the girl in OP's pic are exceeding their limitations, as well as exceeding the load bearing limitations of that bikini. :cryblood:

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Re: Fat acceptance movement.

I'm a fatty fat boy as well (why do you think I chose the name GrandNumberOfPounds?).

I used to weigh 190 lbs. but due to some medicine I took I gained over 130 lbs. I'm trying to lose the weight right now. I've cut out fast food and I'm trying to drink more water and less pop, and I feel so much better since I started doing that. I have a gym membership, but due to an injury last week I haven't used it since last Monday. I definitely plan on going back, but right now I've been going in the park to walk because it's nice out. It will most likely take me a few years to lose all the weight, but I'm OK with it.

A few observations:

Fat people may not eat too much and be too lazy to exercise, they could have had some medical issue and gained a ton of weight because of it, so don't judge all fat people as lazy gluttons.

You're not a bad person because you have a weakness, and being fat is a weakness. But for heaven's sake, DO SOMETHING about it.

One crappy thing about being fat, for me at least, is that I can't do certain things. I couldn't work a manual labor job for more than two hours before my back started to hurt and I can't run more than a quarter mile without my shins hurting. I tried to do an aerobics class at the gym but I didn't even make it 10 minutes. This sucks so much that this alone makes me want to lose weight.

If you read the ED article on this BS, be sure to check out the "You're fat because you're stupid" article for a good counterpoint.

tl;dr - being fat is a weakness that a person should strive to overcome, not a disability that should be "accepted" by society at large (no pun intended); it sucks to be fat, but like a T-shirt said "I'm fat, you're ugly, at least I can do something about it"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino