• "Believe me, if that snake didn't want to be fucked, you'd know it"

Community Fat Acceptance Movement

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Sep 27, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Yes, that's my point. The government shouldn't pay for. Be fat if you want, but do it on your own dime.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Me el wante!

kiwifarms.net
  2. And yet you keep passing so many anti-abortion bills!

Also, if conservatives are so for personal responsibility, why are all the fattest states conservative ones?

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Yeah, jeepers, it's not like the argument is that it involves murder or shit like that. How on-topic can you get?

If we don't want your money to do it with, why is it any of your business, exactly?

So. Back on topic: These fatties are fat and it's a bad thing for them. And for those of us who have to look at them. Point and laugh.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Me el wante!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Fat children is child abuse.

Have your kid go to school in the winter in a tshirt and shorts with no shoes smelling like meth the court orders you to take parenting classes and go to rehab/NA to get your kids back. 200 pound 8 year old however? He fine.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #3924 Dr. Studman M.D., Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. What can I do fer ya?

kiwifarms.net
  5. But they do. Red states are a money drain on blue ones, sadly. Blues send cash in, and reds suck it up for tugboats. Thats how you get a legion of Fatty Jr's whaling to their mamas about that mean ol' Mrs. Obama giving them apple slices instead of french fries for their literal free lunch.

I'll stop sperging on the political side of fats, though. Theres plenty enough fats on either size of the fence (danger haired HAES harridans and WalMart queens alike) to make fun of.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Obvious solution is obvious!

Anyhow, right, politics has taken up entirely too much of this thread. We can exchange conspiracy theories all day long, but in the end, does that do anything other than reinforce the fatties' argument that they cannot and should not be expected to stop horking down Twinkies before they receive a NASA designation?

We can disagree about what form that "expectation" should take, but one thing we can agree on is that we're not obligated to enable the delusional people!

Fat is not beautiful.

• Like Like x 5
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Me el wante!

kiwifarms.net

7. Fucking thank you! That's what the right isn't quite understanding. Support children to help them be better people and make better choices. Understand that their parents may be trash, but they don't have to be and support the next generation so we aren't creating generations and generations of drains on the system. I don't mind even a little bit to pay for a kid's lunch (which costs practically fucking nothing you greedy bastards) if that means helping them develop healthy habits that they aren't getting at home. Again, I don't give a shit where they come from, they are the future and deserve to be nurtured. If not, they we'll just end up paying for them one way or the other. Frankly, I'd rather pay for a healthy fucking lunch than ever fucking disability need they will have as an obese land mass.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah see that’s where the personal responsibility line falls through, like sure do what you want with yourself but when you prime kids into obesity by giving them coke and McDonalds all the time then you’re not even giving them a chance. We can’t force parents to not be shitty but we can at least make sure the options at school don’t reinforce bad choices.

Also it makes a lot of fatties butthurt and that’s always funny too.

• Like Like x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  9. They're also poorer and more prone to deep frying stuff. They also are a lot less likely to exercise in the heat and humidity.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It's sort of sad all these proud fierce fat activists will silently slink off in shame in ten years, after all the bills come due. We won't get to see
    • Muh doctor shopping for disability diagnosis and pain meds.
    • Getting turned down for a Medicaid knee replacement at 35.
    • Current internet media bubble collapses, hipster welfare dries up.
    • Food stamps don't pay enough to afford $5/lb frozen tendies.
    • Can't take photos in an apartment after the the first six months of habitation, because basic cleaning is too much exertion.
    • :optimistic: Snowflake bubble collapses, suddenly all those years of tumblr hipster street cred are a hindrance to social advancement instead of an asset. :optimistic:
    • Parents dead, their money dries up.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Provocative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I'd suspect that the media bubble won't pop as much as another generation of fat activists appears and replaces the older ones. The first generation of FAs was Judy Freespirit (who somehow lived to 74 while morbidly obese and immobile), Aldabaran, and Karen Stimson. The next generation would be Ragen Chastain, Marilyn Wann, and what not in their 40s and 50s. We're probably entering another generational split of FAs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Virgie Tovar, GlitterNLazers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Being a chainsmoker, an alcoholic, or obese are just socially accepted slow-motion suicide methods.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I wouldn't say chainsmoking is socially accepted.
    We got smoking rates to go way down, partly because of legislation and the Surgeon General, but partly because of shifts in the culture. No reason that couldn't happen with obesity.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Once they see health issues, they're cast aside. It's because they're no longer "healthy" and Health At Every Size is a core principle of the fat activist.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Damn, those are some big titties.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Wonder what she'd look like stood up.

Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. That book cover has some seriously bad photoshopping. From the weird left boob, pasted on head, and making her torso thinner.

Nvm, seems like they made her boobs bigger.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. What can I do fer ya?

kiwifarms.net