• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Community Fat Acceptance Movement

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Sep 27, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. That first dress is atrocious, the boil rubbing is nauseating. "How can you not have this in your closet?!‽" I have a million reasons. Damn, Anna is obnoxious. Booty is popping. HAHAHA.

• Agree Agree x 9
    skellig58

skellig58 Go to autistic mode NOW!

kiwifarms.net
  2. The only popping thing I saw were the seams :biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 16
    kiwifarms.net
  3. So, this is how much calories and fat she ate in one sitting. Two of them had topping to add, so I'm not sure that was included in the total from the website, but I bet not.
    628 calories, 49 grams of fat and 63 grams of total carbs in four doughnuts. She stated around 10:40 this is a fat girls dream because she can "eat doughnuts and not gain weight, within moderation of course. " This is deathfat logic at its best. She uses the fact the doughnuts are labeled keto to eat the entire box in one sitting.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    #5903 weaselhat, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    weaselhat

weaselhat donut weez

kiwifarms.net
  4. >63 grams of total carbs
    >keto

thats like eating a big juicy ribeye steak while claiming to be on a vegan diet lmao

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 3
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  5. Those red pants and that one black shirt she picked would look great together with a low heeled black boot/bootie and few modest pieces of jewelry. But on someone else. I don't mean a super model or an anorexic, just someone who takes care of their body and face. Jeez-louise, don't rub your seeping, boil filled face against things you aren't buying. Plagues start that way for God's sake!

Sorry, that and Chantal's eating/cooking with loose hair just squick me out.

• Feels Feels x 5
    skellig58

skellig58 Go to autistic mode NOW!

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 5
    #5906 Fat Pikachu, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Fat Pikachu

Fat Pikachu Welcome to the PleasureDome

kiwifarms.net
  6. "We live in a landscape now where everyone wants to feel oppressed, though"
    Yes, much like how fat girls point to being "oppressed" for their body type as the reason they should be entitled to success in the dating world. Wacky.

• Agree Agree x 14
    Dismaying Tree

Dismaying Tree I deserve to get my fucking nut like everyone else

kiwifarms.net
  7. that's why you never fuck a fatty even on a dare

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Null

Null Ooperator

kiwifarms.net
  8. They're walking the dangerous line of femceldom

• Agree Agree x 6
    Cricket

Cricket Evil from Concentrate
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Speaking from experience? :lit:

•  x 7
    • Islamic Content  x 5
    • Winner  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Wake me up

Wake me up CωC Club founder

kiwifarms.net
  10. you just feed them instead

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Think for a moment that this is the best picture a professional photographer could take of her.

image.jpg

This is the centerpiece for the story. Of course life is hard because you're fat, boo, it's definitely not that relationships are hard for everyone more often than not. Bad stuff only happens to YOU, sweetheart.

How am I not surprised that her ego is as big as her pants? Of course thin women never ever end up with abusive men or assholes in general. Every thin relationship is just pure unbridled love and understanding, no one ever gets hurt unless they eat too many donuts! In romantic comedies thin Cameron Diaz and thin Adam Sandler always have a great time together and end up happily ever after! It never happens to me because I'm fat! That's the only possible explanation!

• Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 6
    Wake me up

Wake me up CωC Club founder

kiwifarms.net
  12. Sarah Ann was too fat for her dress and she broke the zipper. He friend found something to cover her back with. A guy wants to take a picture of someone. Sarah Ann is in the way of this guys photo and does not move out of the way. Guy moves Sarah Ann out of the way. All this happened, because everyone hates fat people.

• Informative Informative x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh, I remember that shit. That Kell woman was so vile every other FA obeast there seemed downright sweet and reasonable in comparison; she just wouldn't stop talking about set point and how Heidi is one hundred percent gonna fail/die (spoiler: Heidi lost more than two hundred pounds iirc and kept them off for a decade so there's that) and she kept insisting it was dieting that made Heidi 550 pounds where Heidi herself - in that very post this bitch was commenting on, mind you - explicitly said she gained all that weight because she was stuffing her face with ungodly amounts of junk food for years... Fun stuff.

It was on Kate Harding's blog; her comment section is fascinating. So many seemingly intelligent women eloquently writing all those lies, delusions and nonsense... it was amazing. And so so fun. Bless them. :feels:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #5914 yeahno, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Why didn't that article writer write about how hard it is to date as a dark skinned black woman? It's much more sympathetic a topic, and I know I've read about dark skinned black guys passing up women their own color in favor of light skinned/biracial black women.

Nearly all of the 'guys won't date me' fat chick articles are written by upper middle class white women. Now this is correlated with the fact that most vapid internet articles are written by upper middle class white women, but...do they actually have a harder time dating? Since richer women are more likely to be skinnier, richer men can be more discerning about weight and all.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  15. Not seeing our girl Anna in any #fatatfashionweek party pics, even spotted Virgie Tovar, Tess Holiday and the chick Anna just went with to Cuba. It's like she doesn't have any friends or something...

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I've almost started to feel genuinely bad for her. She's got dad's money but she is incredibly fucked up otherwise. Her personality is so cringey and over the top that nothing short of a massive wakeup call and years of working on herself and therapy will fix it. Holy fuck. Gotta wonder what the deal is with her sister and mom that apparently both died of obesity related complications.

Don't get me wrong she deserves to be made fun of, but she doesn't seem cunty like chantal or tess she just seems ignorant, basic, and incredibly over confident.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. None of this would be a problem if fat girls were willing to date other fat people.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Bani

Bani Freeloading Rabbit Man

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's almost like fat people know that obesity is ugly or something.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. God, I have second-hand embarrassment just from watching the video (I can imagine her friend was, too). Anna, just because you like to "live your life to the fullest" doesn't mean that it's a free pass to act like a fool in a communist foreign country.

• Agree Agree x 11
    #5920 Pina Colada, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    Pina Colada

Pina Colada One step ahead
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.