Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

ricecake

kiwifarms.net

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Literally the only thing different about that and how she normally acts/dresses is that she is wearing a bow in her hair.

JoJo Siwa is a child. What is Anna's excuse for being so fucking extra obnoxious?
I don't think Anna understands that anyone over 25 is geriatric for these platforms and that she looks not only like a fool but like a creep as well.

Hell, JoJo is almost 16 and the same height as Anna. Even she's getting too old for this shit.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Most of them are food addicts that are in deep denial. They spend most of their time making videos, podcast and instagram post about how great it is to be fat. They want to normalize their behavior, so they don't need to recover. What's so sad about it all, is that they look for people that already have a bad relationship with food. FA's tell them that it's okay to be fat. FA's will tell them that they are already healthy no matter how large they are. Oh and if you want to eat healthy, FA's will call that an "eating disorder." They also make fun of skinny people and tell them that they have "thin privilege." Sorry didn't mean to go on a rant. Anyways, back to responding to what you said. They know the damage they are doing, but they love food and their addiction too much to recover.
Thinking about this -- these food addicts in some ways are worse than most "intoxicant addicts" (for lack of a better phrase). I have known, or known about, various addicts in my time, and while many are or were deeply in denial about themselves (e. g. "I do NOT have a problem! I can quit anytime I want! I just don't want to right now"), I've never known, say, an alcoholic who insisted that sober people (or those who drink socially rather than "addictively") had some type of "sobriety disorder," nor any heroin addict who sneered that heroin-avoiders were denying themselves happiness... in other words, even the addicts who very obviously had a problem themselves yet refused to admit it, did NOT go so far as to argue that really, the problem lies with all those loser people who refuse to have the same drug habits they do. I've only ever seen THAT attitude come from FA/HAES types.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I can handle watching that vid; that much secondhand embarrassment might just cause me to spontaneously combust.

JoJo's manufactured show-biz persona is repulsive and annoying. But the spectacle of a woman who is old enough to be her mother, who weighs more than four times what she does, doing JoJo cosplay? That shit's certain to make JoJo look authentic and deep by the sheer force of its cringiness.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Thinking about this -- these food addicts in some ways are worse than most "intoxicant addicts" (for lack of a better phrase). I have known, or known about, various addicts in my time, and while many are or were deeply in denial about themselves (e. g. "I do NOT have a problem! I can quit anytime I want! I just don't want to right now"), I've never known, say, an alcoholic who insisted that sober people (or those who drink socially rather than "addictively") had some type of "sobriety disorder," nor any heroin addict who sneered that heroin-avoiders were denying themselves happiness... in other words, even the addicts who very obviously had a problem themselves yet refused to admit it, did NOT go so far as to argue that really, the problem lies with all those loser people who refuse to have the same drug habits they do. I've only ever seen THAT attitude come from FA/HAES types.
And it really doesn't help that there's a vocal group of registered dietitians and licensed therapists (many of whom are relatively slim) who are saying that people shouldn't make food a moral issue. To me it is especially immoral and unethical to tell someone with a known illness like PCOS or T2 diabetes that there are no "bad foods" and it's OK to eat whatever the hell they want in any quantity they desire and that exercise should only ever "feel good" and will increase positive health outcomes no matter how little or inconsistently they do it. Of course people can choose the path of self-destruction on their own if they please, but FA/HAES has somehow roped professionals with degrees and authority to reinforce this garbage.

I've said this before, but I don't understand why the anorexia/restriction framework of recovery is now being applied to people who are literally 150+ pounds overweight. There's one woman in particular who's made a career out of telling people that emotional overeating and food addiction don't exist and bingeing is only ever in response to dieting or being hyper-conscious about food choices.

HamFan

Hi, guize! So
kiwifarms.net
This video is by Comfty Fat. It is from April 12. This is her most current video. She learns how to do her eyebrows in it. She's looking rough, like she is about to die any minute. :feels:
Jay triggers me. I started writing a whole post and realized I was getting mad on the internet. It's the pronouns/gender thing.

I'll just say, besides "don't misgender me!" I find her very hard to watch. I get seasick watching the continuous wobbling produced by every movement.

thewiz

kiwifarms.net
Anna. Good God girl, buy a bigger size. She does this over over, much like Kandy Foxx. They keep buying garbage that's always too small. To me, nothing looks good on them, but at least wear a size that fits. Ridiculous.

New video from LifeByJen. This girl is something else. For 2 months she's been lecturing everyone on Keto & showing food hauls full of salad. Admitted she went to see her nutritionist (for the 1st time in these 2 months) & she was pissed. Of course she was -Jen never followed a single thing she said. Although Jen wouldn't admit it, but I bet she gained. Two months of eating salad would show some sort of loss, instead she looks the same.
Now she says she will follow the nutritionists plan which is the opposite of Keto.
I hope the nutritionist told her that no plan will work if you eat enough for a small village. But, the lecture didn't end there, Jen doesn't want advice. Well. of course she doesn't -if she followed what most have said in these couple months, she would have actually lost weight. So don't give Jen any advice at all people -she (like Chantal) knows best. And don't dare tell her she eats too much sodium. Well Jen, I won't, as you seem to have a handle on why you're the size of a car. So, eat as much as you like. Use that pink salt you're so giddy about. Put it on everything -we'll just sit back & wait for you to have a stroke.

And once again, she is quite the busy bee (off camera). Said she vacuumed her whole apartment, took out trash & other stuff that requires walking (or standing) -but I've never seen her do either one. She vlogs sitting, does grocery hauls sitting, cooks sitting & pretty much does everything sitting.
I expect in the next 2 months, she'll be fatter, or dead. But Jen knows best. That should be the title of her channel.

Edit to add a link that I hope works.

Or her channel should be called Death by Jen. I think she doesnt post her weigh ins because she litterally cant step up onto the scale.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Or her channel should be called Death by Jen. I think she doesnt post her weigh ins because she litterally cant step up onto the scale.
In all the time I've seen her videos, I've never seen her actually even stand up, much less walk -or ever step on a scale. Everything she does is sitting down. I believe someone in her comment section mentioned that she uses a wheel chair, so she doesn't even walk from one room to another to sit in a different chair, she wheels herself.
She'll talk about different appointments (doctor, therapist) but I have no idea how she gets to them. She never mentions her transportation. She gets groceries delivered, buys enough for her 'neighbor' & shows all the salads she buys. But, she's lost about 3 pounds then says she binged for a couple weeks. Eating what? She must have food delivery people bumping into one another at her door.
Jen is also very sensitive of any criticism. Mention how much salt she eats & you'll get blocked. Mention her portion sizes, & you'll get blocked. Mention that stupid tea she hawks, & you'll get blocked.
Jen knows best. I imagine this is why she's over 500 pounds -because she's the expert on nutrition.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Trying out my new RMS Sock On/Off Device to help with accessibility. Putting on my socks every day has proven to be very difficult! (:_(
Oh FFS. Now I have seen everything (actually, the horrifying part is that I haven't come close to seeing everything yet, it seems)

"It is the easiest way to help put your socks on" I get what she means, but frankly, 98% of all humans and even some chimpanzees can put socks on with ease. Shouldn't reaching the point where you can no longer put your socks on set off an alert in your brain that it is time to fucking stop with the eating? Guess not...

It looks like the weight of her fupa is constantly threatening to pitch her forward face-first throughout the video.

She bumbles and drops everything on the floor, in true klutzy deathfatty tradition.

She wrestles with the bizarre contraption, grunting and flailing. Yep, sure looks like an easy way to put on socks, boy howdy.

"I'm gonna jump-rope my way into sock world" Gawd, just imagine this is reality.

She flails and grunts and rolls around like humpty dumpty in her chair, getting more of a workout than she's probably ever had.

Finally, she exclaims with a happy squeal, "Whoa, bitch! That's a sock on!" Deathfatties are always eloquent and articulate, aren't they?

"It's the kind of thing that gets easier with practice". Think about this for a moment. Imagine eating yourself to the point where you have to "practice" putting on socks like a toddler, except unlike a toddler, you have to use this completely humiliating, cheap device. If you are a military vet who had half his head shot off in Afghanistan, I can see having to re-learn putting on socks. For anyone else, it is a clown move.

"This is the worst infomercial ever", says the camerawoman helpfully at the end. No, not the worst ever. Pretty right on the money, in fact.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino