Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Anna's latest IG story:

Fat gorlz having a moment guyz.
Lizzo why :'(
I get that you're "body positive" but you're talented and do things with your life, don't involve yourself with some rich bitch who is fat and literally nothing else (except maybe a try-hard)

Bizarre new post from thefatsextherapist. I guess not wanting to fuck fatties is bigotry now.

I wonder how the phrase “desirability gatekeeping” would play out if incels adopted it.
Ok, I see why people will second guess a person who states they're "not attracted to [insert an entire race here]", but fat people aren't a race anymore than gingers are. Hell, weren't gingers persecuted as witches in some countries? Except for cases of rebellion against the ruling classes where the rich were the only fat folk, I can't think of any time when fat people were persecuted and killed in history. Do some fat people get false assumptions made of them? Certainly, but that isn't exactly linked to base sexual attraction. Many people are sexually attracted to people they've made negative assumptions of or know negative things of. I can know a guy is lazy yet be sexually into them, or know a girl has nothing much going on upstairs yet think she's hot. Some people have general body shape preferences just like others have hair preferences
On top of that, there's a difference between a bit of chub and someone so fat our biological instinct kicks in telling us they're unhealthy and quite simply a terrible mate. Just like there's a difference between someone skinny (not normal, actually skinny) and an anorexic skeleton

Lunete

Nighty night...
kiwifarms.net
Bizarre new post from thefatsextherapist. I guess not wanting to fuck fatties is bigotry now.

I wonder how the phrase “desirability gatekeeping” would play out if incels adopted it.
"Being unattracted to an entire group of people is a choice."

"Our sexual preferences are not hard wired."

Does she not realize these were the same arguments made against gay people?

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
"Being unattracted to an entire group of people is a choice."

"Our sexual preferences are not hard wired."

Does she not realize these were the same arguments made against gay people?
Pray phatphobia away camp. Where a great fat counselor will brainwash you into finding fat people attractive so you can be normal. Filled with fun activities such as fat therapy, facesitting, praying everyday to Lord Nurgle for a cure, and of course finding the wet spot by rolling her in flower. Yes, her. This camp is for fit buff guys. No fat guys allowed unless they are bottoms.

a new shop video by jessica torres on how she no longer fits in the 3x by f21 and its the store's fault.
Jessica Torres really is a gem. She is loud, rude and entitled. I love that people in the comments are calling Forever21 out for, "No longer being plus size friendly." Forever21 is plus size friendly, you just got too fat to fit into their clothing. Also, you are no longer 18 anymore. :story:

GuiltyAsCharged

good times
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been following LifeByJen for a long time and on camera she is either fasting and eating under 1,000 calories a day (her obesity code phase) or eating less than 1,300 a day. She refuses to weigh in because she “fell off track” like a month ago and binged a lot. But simple science would still show a weight loss (an extreme weight loss) if she is truly eating only what she shows. She INSISTS that she shows everything that goes into her mouth. I call utter bullshit.

I don’t see much posting about her here and I imagine at least a handful of you watch her as well. She lies soooo much. I think more discussion about her on this thread would be warranted.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t see much posting about her here and I imagine at least a handful of you watch her as well. She lies soooo much. I think more discussion about her on this thread would be warranted.
Looks like she polices her comments hardcore. She's made a jumbo hugbox for herself, so that the only consequence she has for her lying is that she's killing herself.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been following LifeByJen for a long time and on camera she is either fasting and eating under 1,000 calories a day (her obesity code phase) or eating less than 1,300 a day. She refuses to weigh in because she “fell off track” like a month ago and binged a lot. But simple science would still show a weight loss (an extreme weight loss) if she is truly eating only what she shows. She INSISTS that she shows everything that goes into her mouth. I call utter bullshit.

She'd probably get more discussion here if she and her videos weren't so fucking boring. She has all the personality of a pile of wet cardboard--seriously, she's like a black hole of charisma. She has no interests or opinions on anything besides food and dieting, nothing interesting to talk about, and pretty much everything you need to know about the status of her weight loss efforts is visible in her bloated red moon of a face.

There's only so many times one can watch this sad, dreary lump of humanity sit alone in her boring apartment, eat boring food, buy boring groceries, and admit she binged (while brushing it aside and refusing to give any of the gory details). Watching her cook is excruciating; it's Guantanamo Bay-level torture; rather than prep all of her ingredients ahead of time and have them ready to go, we get to sit there and watch her laboriously chop ham with scissors. Fuck. No.

Chantal's far more interesting because her personality disorder manifests itself in more dramatic ways, but even she's so gross and annoying I can't stand to watch her. Jen, however, is just a lump. She's already dead in every way that matters. The most vital and alive thing about her is the cancer that will one day kill her because she'll never lose the weight required for surgery.

tl;dr: Yeah, Jen's constant lying is worth discussing here, but that means sitting through her videos. If you are willing to post play-by-plays of them in order to spark discussion, please do; we've got a couple of people who do that on Chantal's thread, and it really does help keep the thread active and alive.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Anna's "friend" is about 275lb and compared to the 400lb Anna she looks downright small.

jeez.jpg

@Angry New Ager perfectly said on Jen. Jen is just a boring hick death fat with a room temp IQ that lies constantly and sits in the same spot. She makes Chantal look like an Anthony Bourdain erudite type. She is good for a laugh tho like whenever she ends her "what I ate today" vids with "tmr will be a fasting day". Sure Jen.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net

Ahhhh yes, LifeByJen. I have a question. What life? If you have insomnia, go watch her videos -you'll instantly fall asleep. Jen, much like Chantal talks about food pretty much all the time. Chantal does mix things up a bit with crappy make-up & car rides, so she may have the advantage here. Jen sits. Never saw her walk. Never saw her stand up. I believe she shows everything she eats from her food hauls, but not everything she eats. I bet she has fast food deliveries on speed dial. No way we don't see any weight loss at all from the amount of calories she claims she eats. She is as fat (or fatter) than 3 months ago.

Jen has also learned from the book of Chantal how to lie, block & delete any criticism. One day in a Zachary live stream she bashed Chantal, but then on Chantal's next video she left a swooning comment as if they were BFF's. Both are users. Both are bullshitters. Both claim life threatening medical issues. And both just keep eating & eating & eating.
Neither have lost a pound between them, so we wait. Which one will check out early? They seem to be in a race to the finish line. May as well add Amber too. Three losers -just not in pounds.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Reaching deathfat status really regresses one into toddler-hood (or is it the other way around? You need a toddler mentality to think it's ok to consume the insane volume of food and drinks needed to reach that size). This one even has baby arms and hands.
View attachment 756407
And the sheer delight at getting her fucking socks on... that shouldn't be felt past 2 yo for someone not injured or mentally challenged. She should be embarrassed and ashamed. This is everything wrong with FA. Accepting and normalizing eating your way into disability. Muddying resources for people that truly can't help their mobility issues. Depressing.
Little late here, but what the fuck is it with bull dykes and snap backs??

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino