Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Reaching deathfat status really regresses one into toddler-hood (or is it the other way around? You need a toddler mentality to think it's ok to consume the insane volume of food and drinks needed to reach that size). This one even has baby arms and hands.
View attachment 756407
And the sheer delight at getting her fucking socks on... that shouldn't be felt past 2 yo for someone not injured or mentally challenged. She should be embarrassed and ashamed. This is everything wrong with FA. Accepting and normalizing eating your way into disability. Muddying resources for people that truly can't help their mobility issues. Depressing.
Little late here, but what the fuck is it with bull dykes and snap backs??

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The bull dyke uniform is a snap back, flannel shirt and overalls. Remember the "lumbersexual" trend that got all the panties wet about 5 years ago? They haven't realized that trend is over and sucked.
The flannel shirts I can forgive. What I can't understand is wardrobe that an exceptional pre-teen boy would wear. Jesus, be butch if you want to, but fuck, at least dress like an adult.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
The flannel shirts I can forgive. What I can't understand is wardrobe that an exceptional pre-teen boy would wear. Jesus, be butch if you want to, but fuck, at least dress like an adult.
Yes that seems common as well. See Becky. The tilted brim baseball hat with a side shave cut, rat tail and a bad chest tat is another bull dyke phenotype. It's like every redneck trailer park dwelling 13 year old boy's dream.

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
LifeByJen has great potential to be the next Chantal once the current one washes up on the heavenly shores,
I was looking at her channel and saw a Q&A where she revealed her age is 43. I had no idea. Even she admits it's because no wrinkle has a chance in hell of showing up on all that btfo fatty tissue.

Anyway, if she's 43 she's probably not long for this world and will die before Chintal. Too bad she's so boring that a deathwatch would be torture.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I was looking at her channel and saw a Q&A where she revealed her age is 43. I had no idea. Even she admits it's because no wrinkle has a chance in hell of showing up on all that btfo fatty tissue.

Anyway, if she's 43 she's probably not long for this world and will die before Chintal. Too bad she's so boring that a deathwatch would be torture.
Aside from her age, let's not forget that Jen has had actual cancer festering inside of her for several years. She can't have surgery or proper treatment for it because she's so fucking obese, and ridding herself of cancer hasn't been enough motivation for her to curb her insane eating habits.

She's a goner.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been following LifeByJen for a long time and on camera she is either fasting and eating under 1,000 calories a day (her obesity code phase) or eating less than 1,300 a day. She refuses to weigh in because she “fell off track” like a month ago and binged a lot. But simple science would still show a weight loss (an extreme weight loss) if she is truly eating only what she shows. She INSISTS that she shows everything that goes into her mouth. I call utter bullshit.

I don’t see much posting about her here and I imagine at least a handful of you watch her as well. She lies soooo much. I think more discussion about her on this thread would be warranted.

I really would like to make her own thread for her because I feel like if I sperge too hard about her, I shit up the thread, but she is fucking boring and every time I start to create one, I find something else to do. She's supposedly listening to her nutritionist now and dropped the obesity code fasting diet. But of course, she doesn't listen to anyone really.

GuiltyAsCharged

good times
kiwifarms.net
I really would like to make her own thread for her because I feel like if I sperge too hard about her, I shit up the thread, but she is fucking boring and every time I start to create one, I find something else to do. She's supposedly listening to her nutritionist now and dropped the obesity code fasting diet. But of course, she doesn't listen to anyone really.
Yeah. I don’t want to fuck up this thread and talk about her too much. It seems like most people have their finger on the pulse so to speak. I realize she is boring and repetitive (I have to watch her videos on 2x), I just find her such an obvious liar and it is crazy that she isn’t called out for it more. I assume it’s her disposition that keeps her pretty safe (and I think she knows that-thus keeps up the image of an innocent soft spoken weakling). She gets a few call out comments here and there but she is fast to delete them or reply with “love.” Or her fans cover for her. Anyway, it would be chill to have a thread for her since she’s kind of her own beast but I totally understand your guys’ point about her videos being extremely lame and hard to get through.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Fatties should be happy stores have anything in their size. In most of the world, sizes above 2x are a rarity. Sometimes even getting a 2x won’t be possible. America is a landwhale paradise. Do you think french boutiques give a fuck about 6x customers?
Not sure how it works in the US but in (my part) Europe, plus size is either up to 42 or 52 if lucky, usually just up to 42. Any larger and you need specialty stores, those are not that abundant. In fact, I know of only one chain. If, like a few posts earlier, 90% actually do carry plus, fatties really have nothing to complain about. They have Torrid and Woman Within and a few more, they are accomodated just fine. They are just complaining for drama sake.

I honest to god hope they do visit France and go into all the shops on the Champs-Élysées, with all the latest in beautiful fashion. Jessica Torres and Anna. Then they will see no shop there carries over 38. They will complain and get booted out if they throw a fit. It will be glorious. And unlike Oprah Winfrey and her Hermès incident, there will not be a big tv show to back you up as you cry racism because they did not do as you demanded on the spot.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how it works in the US but in (my part) Europe, plus size is either up to 42 or 52 if lucky, usually just up to 42. Any larger and you need specialty stores, those are not that abundant. In fact, I know of only one chain. If, like a few posts earlier, 90% actually do carry plus, fatties really have nothing to complain about. They have Torrid and Woman Within and a few more, they are accomodated just fine. They are just complaining for drama sake.

I honest to god hope they do visit France and go into all the shops on the Champs-Élysées, with all the latest in beautiful fashion. Jessica Torres and Anna. Then they will see no shop there carries over 38. They will complain and get booted out if they throw a fit. It will be glorious. And unlike Oprah Winfrey and her Hermès incident, there will not be a big tv show to back you up as you cry racism because they did not do as you demanded on the spot.
Essentially all of the national chain stores (Target, Walmart, Kohl's, Macy's, and aforementioned mall stores like Lane Bryant and Torrid) in the US have some form of plus sizes, at least up to US size 20/22/24 but often much more expansive than that, and some nicer department stores do as well (notably Nordstrom).

Since US women's size 20 roughly translates to 100+ pounds overweight on most women, that should be reasonable accommodation enough, but oh no. Now we have people like Anna and Jessica Torres who want to pretend that they're somewhat normal and can bop into any shop and pick out cute clothes off the rack. It's really grim.

Last edited:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
wait but doesn't forever 21 have a plus size line? or is she too fat even for that?

that cut is not flattering on her at all

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
wait but doesn't forever 21 have a plus size line? or is she too fat even for that?

that cut is not flattering on her at all
Yep, Jessica is too fat for Forever 21 3X (their largest size, I believe), lol. Of course she's saying their plus stuff runs small, not that she's too big.

At least two of the things that didn't fit at all (the awful tropical button-down and the white lace-up top) are listed as "true to size" on the F21 website. So much denial.

eraserheadd

kiwifarms.net
Essentially all of the national chain stores (Target, Walmart, Kohl's, Macy's, and aforementioned mall stores like Lane Bryant and Torrid) in the US have some form of plus sizes, at least up to US size 20/22/24 but often much more expansive than that, and some nicer department stores do as well (notably Nordstrom).

Since US women's size 20 roughly translates to 100+ pounds overweight on most women, that should be reasonable accommodation enough, but oh no. Now we have people like Anna and Jessica Torres who want to pretend that they're somewhat normal and can bop into any shop and pick out cute clothes off the rack. It's really grim.
Can attest. Lost 100 pounds and I'm female.

I found things that fit but it looked like shit my mother would wear(nice clothes but I was 19 at the time). Looking back now and after lurking the thread, I've had an epiphany: maybe it's some way of telling people who have allowed themselves to get this big that it's not stylish or cute...and obviously a business would like to save money and not have to spend money to accommodate your unhealthy ass. Call it tinfoil but...:thinking:

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
New video from Anna. She dances and sings around NYC with her friend.
Of fucking course she's spending her free time in Times Square, a fast food and chain resturant-filled tourist trap. The multi-level Forever 21 is smack dap in the middle of one of the most populated areas of the most tourist-heavy areas on Earth. I cannot imagine how many minimum wage retail workers they inconvenienced with their "hilarious" drunk shenanigans.

When they talk about "the steps" they're referring to a set of bleachers set up in the middle of Times Square. It's mostly a viewing platform for Chinese tourists to take selfies and soak in the atmosphere. So you know they got some side eye there.

No fucking clue what Nick is prattling one about getting a cab. I have no doubt it's more difficult to hail a cab when it's raining but """""real new yorkers"""" avoid Times Square like a Zika outbreak so idk.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
New video from Anna. She dances and sings around NYC with her friend.
You know, Anna is one of those unfortunates that wouldn't be pretty even at a normal non-heifer size. Her face is downright plain and homely which wouldn't be an issue if not for her absolute rotten and grating personality. She's the worst kind of fatty. Fat and proud, well, sis, you shouldn't be. You should never be proud to be a glutton and I simply can't understand this idea that you should. It's unhealthy, unattractive, and it tells the world that you're lazy and undisciplined. Why would anyone be proud of that?

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Of fucking course she's spending her free time in Times Square, a fast food and chain resturant-filled tourist trap. The multi-level Forever 21 is smack dap in the middle of one of the most populated areas of the most tourist-heavy areas on Earth. I cannot imagine how many minimum wage retail workers they inconvenienced with their "hilarious" drunk shenanigans.

When they talk about "the steps" they're referring to a set of bleachers set up in the middle of Times Square. It's mostly a viewing platform for Chinese tourists to take selfies and soak in the atmosphere. So you know they got some side eye there.

No fucking clue what Nick is prattling one about getting a cab. I have no doubt it's more difficult to hail a cab when it's raining but """""real new yorkers"""" avoid Times Square like a Zika outbreak so idk.
Anna lives in Midtown, which is hilarious. Of all the places an "influencer" would choose to live she chose the soulless, corporate, tourist infested Midtown area of Manhattan. I believe she does her drunk antics in Times Square in hopes of going viral again for being a fat bitch doing stupid things in public. At least this time she wasn't in a string bikini.

Her "friends" are just other people desperate to try and latch onto a F list Internet Famous person. The girl she went to Miami with Anna is only "friends with" whenever they do a IG vacation in Miami. I really don't think Anna has any real friends in NYC. She worked at Sprinklr for what like 4 years and she never ever hangs out with any of her old co-workers? That's a little odd.

Holy shit just watched the video. Why the hell is she hanging out with someone a decade younger than her that looks like a dime store Jake Paul? Those antics inside the store. I hope some NYCer laid it on her straight and said ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Anna lives in Midtown, which is hilarious. Of all the places an "influencer" would choose to live she chose the soulless, corporate, tourist infested Midtown area of Manhattan. I believe she does her drunk antics in Times Square in hopes of going viral again for being a fat bitch doing stupid things in public. At least this time she wasn't in a string bikini.

Her "friends" are just other people desperate to try and latch onto a F list Internet Famous person. The girl she went to Miami with Anna is only "friends with" whenever they do a IG vacation in Miami. I really don't think Anna has any real friends in NYC. She worked at Sprinklr for what like 4 years and she never ever hangs out with any of her old co-workers? That's a little odd.

Holy shit just watched the video. Why the hell is she hanging out with someone a decade younger than her that looks like a dime store Jake Paul? Those antics inside the store. I hope some NYCer laid it on her straight and said ain't nobody got time for that shit.
Anna is either that desperate or tries to be sly and thinks that still in the closet gay guy will throw her a pity one because they will mount anything as we all know. Or he is out of the closet and as a real fat gurl she has a bitchy gay friend. Or maybe he is a paid extra for her video.

I would not know why else she hangs out with this guy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino