Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

You know, Anna is one of those unfortunates that wouldn't be pretty even at a normal non-heifer size. Her face is downright plain and homely which wouldn't be an issue if not for her absolute rotten and grating personality. She's the worst kind of fatty. Fat and proud, well, sis, you shouldn't be. You should never be proud to be a glutton and I simply can't understand this idea that you should. It's unhealthy, unattractive, and it tells the world that you're lazy and undisciplined. Why would anyone be proud of that?
Anna has a very odd personality. She is loud and obnoxious. I could see her working well with kids at a day care. Anna seems very child-like and would be good entertainment for the kids. I'm sure that will never happen. She is far too lazy to get a real job. :optimistic:

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Anna has a very odd personality. She is loud and obnoxious. I could see her working well with kids at a day care. Anna seems very child-like and would be good entertainment for the kids. I'm sure that will never happen. She is far too lazy to get a real job. :optimistic:
Well she does look like one of those inflatable bozo things that you can't knock down cause they are massive on the bottom. Tell me someone remembers these things or is my age showing?

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I doubt that leaving fat, drunk, always filming Anna with small children is a good idea. That's how you get kindergarten Fight Club or Satanic Cult Abuse allegation cases at best and dead children at worst.

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
Anna lives in Midtown, which is hilarious. Of all the places an "influencer" would choose to live she chose the soulless, corporate, tourist infested Midtown area of Manhattan. I believe she does her drunk antics in Times Square in hopes of going viral again for being a fat bitch doing stupid things in public. At least this time she wasn't in a string bikini.
Holy shit she lives in Midtown??? Why???

For anyone who doesn’t know, Midtown is basically where all the office buildings are. It’s RETARDEDLY expensive to actually live there, even for NYC because it’s for corporate executives who can’t be fucked taking the subway.

Does Anna have roommates? How on earth does she afford her rent, let alone anything else?

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit she lives in Midtown??? Why???

For anyone who doesn’t know, Midtown is basically where all the office buildings are. It’s RETARDEDLY expensive to actually live there, even for NYC because it’s for corporate executives who can’t be fucked taking the subway.

Does Anna have roommates? How on earth does she afford her rent, let alone anything else?
There's speculation that her granny left her a good chunk of money when she died, her dad gives her an allowance, and of course, she probably gets a disturbing amount of cash for her sponsored YT and Insta content. In the past two months she's done "paid promotion" YT videos for Torrid, ThredUp, Royalty for Me, True & Co., Woman Within, and JCPenney. I assume--could be wrong, of course--that a sponsor like JCPenney alone gave her enough to cover rent for a month.

I know that it still doesn't make sense, though, considering she has no real reason to be in NYC at all, much less in that part of the city.

Looks like, "your fat friend" made a new blog post. It's her complaining about being too fat to fly on an air plane. She offers "resources" for fat people in this blog. Here are some highlights:

"For me, flying while fat is an uneasy experience at best. I worry about being filmed or photographed, about passengers complaining, about being kicked off the flight, about being forced to buy a second seat, even when one isn’t available."

"At a US size 26, my body occupies the larger end of the standard plus size spectrum, where many of these problems occur — though I do not face the volume of challenges and open disdain aimed at people who wear extended plus sizes (usually US 30+)." :story:

"My flying anxiety isn’t just hypothetical, either. Strangers have loudly complained about me, with no intervention from other passengers. I have been photographed, whispered about, my body discussed openly in my presence. For reference, my worst experiences happened when I was a US size 30."

"Of course, these resources don’t solve the fundamental problem facing fat passengers. The solution is for airlines to provide services that meet the needs of the bulk of their customers, and to adopt policies that include input from fat passengers. And, frankly, the solution is to stop shrinking airline seats and construct seats that accommodate the size passengers are today. But until that happens, fat passengers will be left to fend for ourselves."

Link to blog post: https://medium.com/@thefatshadow/a-toolkit-for-fat-flyers-232aac093739

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like, "your fat friend" made a new blog post. It's her complaining about being too fat to fly on an air plane. She offers "resources" for fat people in this blog. Here are some highlights:

"For me, flying while fat is an uneasy experience at best. I worry about being filmed or photographed, about passengers complaining, about being kicked off the flight, about being forced to buy a second seat, even when one isn’t available."

"At a US size 26, my body occupies the larger end of the standard plus size spectrum, where many of these problems occur — though I do not face the volume of challenges and open disdain aimed at people who wear extended plus sizes (usually US 30+)." :story:

"My flying anxiety isn’t just hypothetical, either. Strangers have loudly complained about me, with no intervention from other passengers. I have been photographed, whispered about, my body discussed openly in my presence. For reference, my worst experiences happened when I was a US size 30."

"Of course, these resources don’t solve the fundamental problem facing fat passengers. The solution is for airlines to provide services that meet the needs of the bulk of their customers, and to adopt policies that include input from fat passengers. And, frankly, the solution is to stop shrinking airline seats and construct seats that accommodate the size passengers are today. But until that happens, fat passengers will be left to fend for ourselves."

Link to blog post: https://medium.com/@thefatshadow/a-toolkit-for-fat-flyers-232aac093739
Good. Deathfats should be socially forced out of more common activities because their presence make them more dangerous and more miserable for everyone else around them. You're not catching me drowning after a water landing because I'm stuck behind Anna who can't even squeeze sideways through the emergency exit. Take a train and eight buses to get to Miami next time; your daddy can afford it.

Beluga

セックス大好き
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, every single airline in the entire universe should try to accomodate those 20 people a year who are a US size 26+ in the off chance their fat arses can't fit into the seats. Actually, how about instead of 2 or 3 seats per row they put just one chaise lounge per row so Mrs Lard Arse can be as comfortable as possible? And if the prices increase? Just reeeeee about them because it's obviously discriminatory! :story:

clusterfuckk

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, every single airline in the entire universe should try to accomodate those 20 people a year who are a US size 26+ in the off chance their fat arses can't fit into the seats. Actually, how about instead of 2 or 3 seats per row they put just one chaise lounge per row so Mrs Lard Arse can be as comfortable as possible? And if the prices increase? Just reeeeee about them because it's obviously discriminatory! :story:
I have yet to see any really tall people; go off on SM about the struggles of trying to find leg room and how airplanes should put seats 3 feet apart to accommodate a small percentage of passengers. Tall people can't lose their height. Like fuck the world wasn't made for land whales. Most mature adults (i am part of this group for the record) recognize that their physical size is causing so much hardship and do something to change THEIR SIZE, not change the fucking world.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Good. Deathfats should be socially forced out of more common activities because their presence make them more dangerous and more miserable for everyone else around them. You're not catching me drowning after a water landing because I'm stuck behind Anna who can't even squeeze sideways through the emergency exit. Take a train and eight buses to get to Miami next time; your daddy can afford it.
This is real scary to think about cause its certain she would never give up an exit seat if she got into that row due to her weight.

There actually was a plane crash, Air Midwest Flight 5481, that Air Crash Investigation did an episode on where the cause was due to the industry not redefining its passanger weight averages by about 20 lbs per person.

clusterfuckk

kiwifarms.net
This is real scary to think about cause its certain she would never give up an exit seat if she got into that row due to her weight.

There actually was a plane crash, Air Midwest Flight 5481, that Air Crash Investigation did an episode on where the cause was due to the industry not redefining its passanger weight averages by about 20 lbs per person.
Fuck can you imagine a plane crashing because they caved to the FA movement and had a bunch of death fatties on board who all lied about their weight?
:story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino