Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
Her bottom teeth look disgusting, like there's a buildup of food. Celiac disease is no excuse to give up oral hygiene. And if she does suffer from celiac disease, does she experience diarrhea and vomiting? Is she on a gluten-free diet? Because apparently that's important. According to celiac.org:

Not saying she's lying, just seems like someone with a cocktail of health problems would care about their weight and how they fuel their body. Then again, if they did then this thread wouldn't exist.
I did see her say she is gluten-free in her IG comments. Not sure how much I trust that though considering she looks like she eats pretty indiscriminately.

Wyzzerd

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine, as an adult, congratulating yourself at being able to wipe your own arse.
Between that and the one posted a couple pages back about being proud she could tie her own shoes the overgrown toddler image just keeps getting stronger. Doesn't help that most of them dress themselves like small children too.

I miss the days when we would use useless people like this as bait for dragon hunts. Much cheaper than using pots of gold to lure them in.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
Michelle has the absolute worst accent can any brit fag clarify what the fuck exactly it is? It sounds to me like a posh London accent mixed with a bad lisp.
It's upper-middle London(ish, although generally sounds just like a posh school voice so that'd be a wider area. I'm guessing she went to boarding school somewhere?). Edit: watched her draw my life video, boarding school in England because she was in Hong Kong until 11.

There's something else though, you're right, it isn't just an accent. Lisp, plus weird 'w' sound in place of 'r' sometimes.

ricecake

kiwifarms.net
I realized that AC has only really been an option for most people since 1960s or 70s. (Even then it was mostly window units) If you had to exist in the summer without AC, you wouldn’t want lots of extra weight. Not only that but heat tends to suppress appetite and make ppl drink more water.

I doubt we would have as many morbidly obese ppl if they had to live without the comfort of AC.
If you always feel like winter is coming, your brain isn't going to send the signals to stop fucking eating.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Not full body sadly but she's been posting vacation pictures. I imagine this is the face she was making sitting in her own pee the rest of the flight.

View attachment 832888
That's fucking disgusting. Where does your mind have to be in order to feel not only OK with this, but PROUD of it. These bitches are crazy. I can't imagine. I can't even imagine my embarrassment if I were incontinent in old age. At least then it's understandable. I think about people I've know with legitimate reasons to have this issue and they were horribly embarrassed by it because they had actual pride in themselves. This isn't having pride in yourself. This is delusion, laziness, and making excuses to be gluttons. There is nothing attractive, funny, nor healthy about it.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
New TikTok video from Anna. Looks like she is throwing herself a pity party. She talks about how she can not lose weight, because of her "lipedema."

Link to video: https://www.tiktok.com/@glitterandlazers?langCountry=en
does lipedema also create fat out of thin air? when Anna does her haul videos there is often a case of what appears to be full sugar mountain dew on the floor by her recycling era in the kitchen. unlike most FAs anna never gloriously shows herself pigging out (or very rarely) so you know she is a secret eater and at 400lbs and the laws of the universe that fat is coming from somewhere and it's not lipedema. you're just fucking fat gorl. you're probably lucky that it didn't go straight to your face like Necky or Chintal.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
New TikTok video from Anna. Looks like she is throwing herself a pity party. She talks about how she can not lose weight, because of her "lipedema."

Link to video: https://www.tiktok.com/@glitterandlazers?langCountry=en
If she really does have lipedema, then yes, it's likely she'll never get down to a normal size--but that only applies to the affected areas, which in her case would be her ass and legs.

But that she's obviously obese even in the areas above her waist that aren't affected? Yeah, there's no excuse for that shit but gluttony. Those hammy arms of hers? The flaps of fat that spill out of the armholes of tank tops? Her double chin? That's not lipidema; that's cake and booze and too many pizza and Chinese deliveries to the shoebox she lives in.

On one hand, I can believe that Anna has lipedema simply due to the appearance of her thighs and legs. But on the other, she never discusses what it's like to live with it, only ever mentioning it as an excuse for why she can't lose weight. For somebody who loves being in the spotlight and grabbing attention, she's in a great position to raise awareness of the condition, and since she has no boundaries and is not averse to oversharing, discussing what she goes through, how she manages it day-to-day, and what treatments she's tried would not be beyond her. But she doesn't do any of that--which makes me think that either she doesn't actually have it, or else that she doesn't even bother to try managing it. I mean after all, this is a woman who routinely goes around with infected open sores on her face, and generally abuses and neglects the shit out of her body in a way that makes me think she secretly longs for death and is committing a slow suicide, so why would she bother taking care of her lipedemic legs?

Some more pictures of the "Brave" fat women that post pictures of their OOTD aka: "Outfit Of the Day."
Also, warming disturbing context coming up.

This women is always talking about how "sexy" she is. Also, she is the same women with a BMI of 80:

This women posted, "Ok... Need honesty very hot and considering shorts... Big stretch for me... And go" :

Here is one more freak from Anna's "safe place" freak show.

Last one:

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
Some more pictures of the "Brave" fat women that post pictures of their OOTD aka: "Outfit Of the Day."

This women is always talking about how "sexy" she is. Also, she is the same women with a BMI of 80:

View attachment 833082

View attachment 833084

This women posted, "Ok... Need honesty very hot and considering shorts... Big stretch for me... And go" :

View attachment 833088

View attachment 833090

Last one:

View attachment 833092
I think the last one might have Cushing syndrome. She has all the telltale signs of cortisol over-production: moon face, rosacea, severe truncal obesity and stick legs, etc. If we saw her from a profile view, I'm pretty sure she would also sport the stereotypical Cushing hump at the back of her neck. That woman needs to manage her disease, not FA. It's sad. Poorly managed Cushing will shorten your life by decades.

I think the last one might have Cushing syndrome. She has all the telltale signs of cortisol over-production: moon face, rosacea, severe truncal obesity and stick legs, etc. If we saw her from a profile view, I'm pretty sure she would also sport the stereotypical Cushing hump at the back of her neck. That woman needs to manage her disease, not FA. It's sad. Poorly managed Cushing will shorten your life by decades.
I agree, she looks like the poster person for Cushing syndrome. What's sad is that in the "safe space" group, they only talk about how great they look and how wonderful it is to be fat. If anyone pointed out that she looked sick, they would get kicked out for "diet talk." All of the people in the group just want an excuse to be a glutton. They only care about looking good and they don't care about health.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
does lipedema also create fat out of thin air? when Anna does her haul videos there is often a case of what appears to be full sugar mountain dew on the floor by her recycling era in the kitchen. unlike most FAs anna never gloriously shows herself pigging out (or very rarely) so you know she is a secret eater and at 400lbs and the laws of the universe that fat is coming from somewhere and it's not lipedema. you're just fucking fat gorl. you're probably lucky that it didn't go straight to your face like Necky or Chintal.
Well one of the treatments for Lipedema is regular exercise. Controlled diet also helps prevent it from getting worse.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 833082

View attachment 833084

View attachment 833088

View attachment 833090

Last one:

View attachment 833092
The second to last one, in the blue floral dress... sort of shows how far FA has come. My first thought was, "oh she's not so bad." Probably because she covered up, and the long, flowy garment obscures her lumps and bulges. I noticed the lumpy arms, thinning hair, and utter girth secondarily. A 300 lbs woman is basically just an everyday fat lady now.

ETA- I'm no shooping expert, but check out how bendy the right side of the picture is-
View attachment 833090
eff beauty standards, indeed.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino