Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
i skipped over most of the shit because i can't stand her but in her latest video liesbyjen yet again tormens her cat acts like a pouting 5 yo because people told her in her previous video that the cat obviously hates it.

jen will be busy in the upcoming days so she won't be filming. she had a lot going on and tells us that she still sees her doctor, psychiatrist, over eaters anonymous, whatever else. sounds like she's a very busy bee.

next up we find out how grateful she is for having god in her life because he has plans for everyone.

jen reveals that even though she's been doing keto she had no idea how it worked and watched many videos about it because she couldn't sleep. what is it with these fatties claiming their doctor recommended keto and they just hop on it like it's nothing? keto is dangerous, especially for deathfats with so many medical problems and already overworked heart. no real doctor would tell them "just do it" before running tests and monitoring them closely while they go on it. smells like bullshit like everything else she does.

proceeds to claim that in the past week she's been under 20 carbs and that she feels much better. much like our chantal who had super smelling powers in just few hours on juice cleanse, jen magically skipped over keto flu. she also claims she's "very full" after eating a very small amount of fat high food. where did i hear this before? sounds like chantal..

finally we're at a most anticipated weigh in. she went from 548.4 to 547.8. she lost a total of 0.6 lbs. she proceeds with her usual excuse as to why that is. ultimately she's happy because it's progress. yes jen, sweating out 3dL is what you should be proud of. her followers are also ecstatic about her progress and are showering her with praise. one even recommended that she weighs naked because that's a few more lbs she can lose.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
You can check our her list of definitely-real self diagnoses on the site!

Powerchair spreg ahead

Even with chairs that fold often times the occupational therapist will tell you well not you your parental spouse not to fold the chairs is due to the weight of the batteries and given that power chairs can be like Scooty puff so generally you're able to use them for a long distance and with things like backpacks you're able to carry goods home I don't understand why she is trapped in her house or that she needs to have the chair folded and unfolded a lot why isn't she isn't using temporary ramps to get the chair up the stairs and what about getting a wheelchair accessible vehicle cheap and the other thing is with folding chairs they have low weight limits plus the chairs don't have the fancy expensive features like the ability to lie down raise high so she can get things off shelves or elevating leg rests to help with her pain

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
finally we're at a most anticipated weigh in. she went from 548.4 to 547.8. she lost a total of 0.6 lbs. she proceeds with her usual excuse as to why that is. ultimately she's happy because it's progress. yes jen, sweating out 3dL is what you should be proud of. her followers are also ecstatic about her progress and are showering her with praise. one even recommended that she weighs naked because that's a few more lbs she can lose.
Wow, Jen is a big fat liar.

She has not been doing Keto or only eating 20g of carbs a day, this isnt weight loss, it is normal weight fluctuation.

She has been stuffing her face with at least 3700 calories a day to be maintaining her weight.

It is all lies.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
i skipped over most of the shit because i can't stand her but in her latest video liesbyjen yet again tormens her cat acts like a pouting 5 yo because people told her in her previous video that the cat obviously hates it.

jen will be busy in the upcoming days so she won't be filming. she had a lot going on and tells us that she still sees her doctor, psychiatrist, over eaters anonymous, whatever else. sounds like she's a very busy bee.

next up we find out how grateful she is for having god in her life because he has plans for everyone.

jen reveals that even though she's been doing keto she had no idea how it worked and watched many videos about it because she couldn't sleep. what is it with these fatties claiming their doctor recommended keto and they just hop on it like it's nothing? keto is dangerous, especially for deathfats with so many medical problems and already overworked heart. no real doctor would tell them "just do it" before running tests and monitoring them closely while they go on it. smells like bullshit like everything else she does.

proceeds to claim that in the past week she's been under 20 carbs and that she feels much better. much like our chantal who had super smelling powers in just few hours on juice cleanse, jen magically skipped over keto flu. she also claims she's "very full" after eating a very small amount of fat high food. where did i hear this before? sounds like chantal..

I like how she claims one meal at the Fourth of July bbq is the reason she didn’t loose weight. Bitch you weigh over 500 pounds. Give me a damn break.

She may have beleted them by now but a few logical souls pointed out how much she is really probably eating to maintain her weight. Here’s the best one, not deleted yet
FC5512BC-2C50-4C73-A2D8-56B107E8CA15.jpeg

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net

She has not been doing Keto or only eating 20g of carbs a day, this isnt weight loss, it is normal weight fluctuation.

She has been stuffing her face with at least 3700 calories a day to be maintaining her weight.

It is all lies.
Yeah she probably inhaled those two bags of pork rinds and dipped them in cheese, consuming 2000 calories just with that. Plus everything else. On keto snacks should be avoided, unless they have at least some control of how much they eat. Like 20g of nuts or 20g of pork rinds. In that case those two bags of porkies should last for several weeks. Hah!

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I truly cannot understand why you guys talk so much about these bitches but at the same time you refuse to post their videos. I see these loooong posts about them, these complete video summaries. But then... you won't post the video?

Like, okay? What am I supposed to do with your post, then? Why should I give a shit what you're saying, then?

Do you do it because you're lazy? Because you don't know how to embed videos? Because you don't want their channels to get traffic? Why talk about them in that case?

Rate me mad, I know you will. But I really don't see the point in posting about someone you're not even going to fucking link here????

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New TikTok video from Anna. Looks like she is throwing herself a pity party. She talks about how she can not lose weight, because of her "lipedema."

Link to video: https://www.tiktok.com/@glitterandlazers?langCountry=en
And the only reason she has lypodema is because she’s fat as fuck. She’s royally fucked herself because no matter how much weight she loses she is stuck with lypodema now. Of course losing weight would greatly help the problem but it’s easier just to use it as an excuse for why you eat 6000 calories a day.

I prefer the video summaries because watching the videos is boring and time-consuming.
I rarely watch the videos either but it’s nice to see who’s being referred to, esp in a thread where so many interchangeable fatties are discussed. If something particularly egregious or interesting is being discussed the video needs posted so ppl can refer to it too. These obese monsters videos all look the same, fat face parked in front of camera, so linking to the specific videos is important.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually I didn't know about her previous weight loss, and it looks pretty dramatic. Does anyone have the deets?
Anna was a runner up contestant to be on "The Biggest Loser", and their enforced 1200 calorie diet and all day workouts resulted in her biggest weight loss. The show works (worked?) by bringing a bunch of fatties in and filming them, but then choosing only the best stories to actually go on the show.

Obviously, a normal person isn't going to eat a super restricted diet (1200 is maintenance for a 5'0"-5'2" normal sized woman, but Anna is at least 5'9" and at the time was easily 300 lbs) and work out all day long. It isn't sustainable. Anna did try to keep up her workouts and a more reasonable diet, and actually made her internet debut as a fat chick who danced and worked out - but Whitney stole her thunder, and Anna likes to binge eat in secret, so all that went by the wayside and now she shills cheap polyester tents and weighs double what she did previously.

So! Moral of the story is: with a modified diet (not 1200 calories of restriction, more like 1800-2000 per day) Anna is perfectly capable of losing weight, even without exercise. But like many deathfats, Anna cant bear the idea of eating less, so she thinks only by working out frantically could she lose weight. And now it's now and she weighs probably 600 lbs.

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
Anna did try to keep up her workouts and a more reasonable diet, and actually made her internet debut as a fat chick who danced and worked out - but Whitney stole her thunder, and Anna likes to binge eat in secret, so all that went by the wayside and now she shills cheap polyester tents and weighs double what she did previously.
Apologies if I have missed something, but Anna has her own clothing line now??

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Breaking News: FatAmy is live crying and blubbering about having to move. Evidently they are out of money and moving out of state next week. Girl has no money but has had freshly done nails for months, a brand new exotic pet and clearly enough money for fast food trips. She's already approved paypal and gofundme accounts; but please, no superchats because yt takes most of that money.

edited to add: most of the money for the skunk was donated because he's an emotional support animal; she only had to pay for the permits. It's a good thing young animals don't need shots, food, etc. What a fucking loon.
I mean, this bitch could get a JOB like other people do when they are hard up for money. I guess that doesnt fit her muslim narrative as a demure housewife.

It is all lies.
She could be easily losing a pound a day at her weight. If she ate 1200-1500 calories a day the weight would melt of her, even if she barely gets up from her scootypuff.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truly cannot understand why you guys talk so much about these bitches but at the same time you refuse to post their videos. I see these loooong posts about them, these complete video summaries. But then... you won't post the video?

Like, okay? What am I supposed to do with your post, then? Why should I give a shit what you're saying, then?

Do you do it because you're lazy? Because you don't know how to embed videos? Because you don't want their channels to get traffic? Why talk about them in that case?

Rate me mad, I know you will. But I really don't see the point in posting about someone you're not even going to fucking link here????
@SAVE TWINKIE! has an excellent point. If you can write a treatise on why you hate a particular fat lady, you can share photos or videos. It doesn’t take that much effort. If you want people to discuss cows with you, don’t force them to do homework.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Breaking News: FatAmy is live crying and blubbering about having to move. Evidently they are out of money and moving out of state next week. Girl has no money but has had freshly done nails for months, a brand new exotic pet and clearly enough money for fast food trips. She's already approved paypal and gofundme accounts; but please, no superchats because yt takes most of that money.

edited to add: most of the money for the skunk was donated because he's an emotional support animal; she only had to pay for the permits. It's a good thing young animals don't need shots, food, etc. What a fucking loon.
Classic white trash behavior. Where are they moving to? You know in six months there'll be a domestic abuse call, or an animal control call, or they'll buy a boat or an RV or a jacked up pickup they can't afford, and they'll wind up in Grandma's trailer, and then it'll repeat...

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember that. But according to recent WHO genetic research, fatties are more likely to be smokers--heavy, chronic smokers.

The study, which is being published on Thursday in the British Medical Journal, and funded by Cancer Research UK, found that increased body mass index (BMI), body fat percentage and even waist circumference, were associated with “a higher risk of being a smoker, and with greater smoking intensity, measured by the number of cigarettes smoked per day”.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies if I have missed something, but Anna has her own clothing line now??
Oh no, she just does sponsored "hauls" on YouTube for various plus sized brands or lines. That's her main source of income these days besides dear old dad.

Poor Anna's dad. He already lost his first wife and eldest daughter to obesity related early deaths. In fact, it seemed to be her sister's death before the age of 40 that spurred Anna to get fit and lose weight. But now Anna is well on her way to following in her footsteps.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can anyone summarize why the haram fatty is broke and moving? No ducking way I can sit thru 2 hours of that blob whining.

I mean no surprise, she’s fat white trash and he’s some Muslim shyster but I wondered what details she carefully provided. (When you’re money grubbing online you gotta make yourself faultless and sympathetic)

I skipped around on the video in an attempt to figure out but all I heard was her husband was taking cars to auctions and none were selling. (He’s he some shady used car trader?) She then blubbered about she’s selkinv her garbage on FB “because she’d do anything for her kids, they are her whole world” and noped the fuck out.

She’d do anything but get a real job or pay attention to them instead of whining on YT constantly. This is the lady who screamed at her little kids like the best bottom shelf trailer trash on a video last week because they were interrupting Mommy’s YT time.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino