Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

welsho

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone summarize why the haram fatty is broke and moving? No ducking way I can sit thru 2 hours of that blob whining.

I mean no surprise, she’s fat white trash and he’s some Muslim shyster but I wondered what details she carefully provided. (When you’re money grubbing online you gotta make yourself faultless and sympathetic)

I skipped around on the video in an attempt to figure out but all I heard was her husband was taking cars to auctions and none were selling. (He’s he some shady used car trader?) She then blubbered about she’s selkinv her garbage on FB “because she’d do anything for her kids, they are her whole world” and noped the fuck out.

She’d do anything but get a real job or pay attention to them instead of whining on YT constantly. This is the lady who screamed at her little kids like the best bottom shelf trailer trash on a video last week because they were interrupting Mommy’s YT time.
You've got it right...husband sells cars but nothing has sold "in the past few months". She just got her first adsense check for $100 (of which $40 went for her "nills"). Did you miss the part of the live where she pissed and moaned about how their rent was going up $70 and how she doesn't understand how the landlord could raise it that much?

This bitch had the nerve to say she "earned" $900 (and counting) from her cryfest. Along with mentioning that once in South Dakota she'll get an Amazon wishlist up for people who want to help with stuff for the house. Phew; I was worried those poor kids wouldn't have plastic birdcages and keys to look at on the wall.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
You've got it right...husband sells cars but nothing has sold "in the past few months". She just got her first adsense check for $100 (of which $40 went for her "nills"). Did you miss the part of the live where she pissed and moaned about how their rent was going up $70 and how she doesn't understand how the landlord could raise it that much?

This bitch had the nerve to say she "earned" $900 (and counting) from her cryfest. Along with mentioning that once in South Dakota she'll get an Amazon wishlist up for people who want to help with stuff for the house. Phew; I was worried those poor kids wouldn't have plastic birdcages and keys to look at on the wall.
I honestly cannot fathom e begging. Like these fucks are totally shameless. No pride whatsoever

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Why the hell are they moving to SD? Wow. I know it’s cheap as shit there but no one will want to buy lemons from Muslim husband there. I figure she’s friendless and isolated now, so I guess it won’t matter where she lives.

I’m going to guess that big $70 rent increase was thanks to their income being bumped up and now HUD was expecting they contribute a whole $100 towards their rent. There’s no way Amy isn’t living in HUD subsidized housing sucking up all the govt benefits she possibly can. I can spot a lazy, fat white trash grifter a mile away even if they are LARPing in a Glad trash bag.

I did catch a moment when she read a comment out loud about getting free shit/help at churches. Lol, no bitch, you go to the mosque. Go see how your Muslim brothers help a fat broke white bitch out.

(Anyone know if her husband is an African or Paki Muslim?)

welsho

kiwifarms.net
Why the hell are they moving to SD? Wow. I know it’s cheap as shit there but no one will want to buy lemons from Muslim husband there. I figure she’s friendless and isolated now, so I guess it won’t matter where she lives.

I’m going to guess that big $70 rent increase was thanks to their income being bumped up and now HUD was expecting they contribute a whole $100 towards their rent. There’s no way Amy isn’t living in HUD subsidized housing sucking up all the govt benefits she possibly can. I can spot a lazy, fat white trash grifter a mile away even if they are LARPing in a Glad trash bag.

I did catch a moment when she read a comment out loud about getting free shit/help at churches. Lol, no bitch, you go to the mosque. Go see how your Muslim brothers help a fat broke white bitch out.

(Anyone know if her husband is an African or Paki Muslim?)
A "friend" of hers in SD has a house so instead of trying to move local or even to PDX, a move to a state they've never been to with one friend is their choice. Several folks in her chat offered job leads so Mr. Amy might actually have to do an actual, no shit, job. He is a proud Egyptian so he will work five jobs to support his family...he just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Speaking of family...Amy admitted her mom paid for the visit to the zoo. No, not the lady on yt she calls "mom" that has been sending her shit for a year. The stranger that her kids now call "grandma" and Amy refers to as the mom she should've been blessed with and deserved. No, not yt mom, but the other one, the one she bad mouths at every opportunity for not ever doing anything for her or her grandkids. Yeah, that mom.

downloads

kiwifarms.net
I actually got angry at this but I realize that it's completely made up. A FA power fantasy.

The first picture is for context, I feel a bit for this lady and she obviously feels bad too and was fixing the problem. So this post isn't about her.
flying while fat - Copy.png

Most of the comments were revenge fantasies, most some variant of how she should get out her phone and text her friends something insulting about the seatmate for him to read.

This lady though, how dare someone be upset that a fat is sitting on them. Well not only did this exact thing happen to her but her husband assaulted the dude. And the stewardess practically cheered her on. And he fled in terror after the flight!

flying while fat 2 - Copy.png

The heroine
flying while fat 7 - Copy.jpg

Gross.

Well lets see the big tough football man

flying while fat 6 - Copy.jpg

If you aren't scared of him yet here's a full body.

flying while fat 5 - Copy.jpg

flying while fat 3 - Copy.jpg

And a more recent full body if you are curious how married life treated them
flying while fat 4 - Copy.jpg

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Some science for you all:
View attachment 837405View attachment 837406

This reply actually made me a little sad:
View attachment 837404
Following that bullshit advice could literally lead to people dying. How horrible and morally bankrupt of a person do you have to be to actively advocate for diabetics to do things that will kill them (such as continuing to pound back the sugar) just to push your bullshit HAES agenda? She should lose her license.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837322
If that's 'big and threatening football man,' then I'm a fucking Tour de France Team Ineos level cyclist.

I'll take 'shit that'd never happen for $1000.'
Following that bullshit advice could literally lead to people dying. How horrible and morally bankrupt of a person do you have to be to actively advocate for diabetics to do things that will kill them (such as continuing to pound back the sugar) just to push your bullshit HAES agenda? She should lose her license.
Well, she only posts in her 'about' section on her webpage about earning her bachelors degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and finishing her internship at UofT, Austin.

Class requirements for what she accomplished are as follows:
Not the most challenging program I've ever seen in my life.

Also, given the pictures and the rhetoric on her site, it doesn't surprise me that she's spouting bullshit that HAES wants to hear. Wouldn't shock me that she adheres to it herself. Having gone through said site, let's simply say she would be far from my first choice if I was seeking a registered dietician to get my life on track.

Edited to eliminate multiposting and to fix my shitty formatting, because I can't do brackets to save my life. Fucking hell.

Last edited:

welsho

kiwifarms.net
I know the skunk is old news and Amy has probably eaten it or thrown it in a dumpster by now but like, seriously. Who the fuck ever heard of a WILD, non-domesticated species being registered as an ESA? Fuck this gay earth.
The skunk wasn't her first choice, she originally wanted a fox or a monkey. Se-bashed-in will be another casualty to Amy's frivolous lifestyle and the fourth pet (she's admitted to) giving up. She knew at least 3 months ago Mr. Amy's gig was up and it took 2 months to get the skunk picked and paperwork sorted. But in Amy's world, it's all about ME so she went ahead with the purchase.

She'd better pray her ass off to Allah that Mr. Amy gets a good job and fast because male non-spayed skunks are aggressive as hell and Se-bashed-in will need the snip in just a few months. Otherwise she risks some really nasty behavior and possible damage to her brand new rental or injuries to her human props, um, I mean kids.

When the going gets tough, Jens Egyptian husband is going to disappear faster than a nile cotton farm at high tide
I know all the losers (uh, gainers?) are pretty much interchangeable, but Amy is the one married to the hardworking Egyptian.

Jen is the near wheelchair-bound, baby voiced, tilted head, single cat lady shut-in.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I actually got angry at this but I realize that it's completely made up. A FA power fantasy.

The first picture is for context, I feel a bit for this lady and she obviously feels bad too and was fixing the problem. So this post isn't about her.
View attachment 837308

Most of the comments were revenge fantasies, most some variant of how she should get out her phone and text her friends something insulting about the seatmate for him to read.

This lady though, how dare someone be upset that a fat is sitting on them. Well not only did this exact thing happen to her but her husband assaulted the dude. And the stewardess practically cheered her on. And he fled in terror after the flight!

View attachment 837318

The heroine
View attachment 837309
Gross.

View attachment 837310

If you aren't scared of him yet here's a full body.

View attachment 837322
View attachment 837313

And a more recent full body if you are curious how married life treated them
View attachment 837312
Yeah, I know it's a figure of speech, but when I see these fatties going on about 'kicking ass', when most of them can't even manage to wipe their own arses let alone lift a leg to walk, it conjures up svelte Ninja Warriors.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
Some science for you all:
View attachment 837405View attachment 837406

This reply actually made me a little sad:
View attachment 837404
Smoking cigarettes does not cause lung cancer. Smoking cigarettes does not cause lung cancer. If I say it enough, it makes it true, right?

The skunk wasn't her first choice, she originally wanted a fox or a monkey. Se-bashed-in will be another casualty to Amy's frivolous lifestyle and the fourth pet (she's admitted to) giving up. She knew at least 3 months ago Mr. Amy's gig was up and it took 2 months to get the skunk picked and paperwork sorted. But in Amy's world, it's all about ME so she went ahead with the purchase.

She'd better pray her ass off to Allah that Mr. Amy gets a good job and fast because male non-spayed skunks are aggressive as hell and Se-bashed-in will need the snip in just a few months. Otherwise she risks some really nasty behavior and possible damage to her brand new rental or injuries to her human props, um, I mean kids.

Just a few months, hell. at 8 weeks those fuckers are humping your feet constantly and male skunks use their teeth to hold on. So a horny skunk is no fun for you or the skunk. Gives ankle biter a whole new meaning

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Just a few months, hell. at 8 weeks those fuckers are humping your feet constantly and male skunks use their teeth to hold on. So a horny skunk is no fun for you or the skunk. Gives ankle biter a whole new meaning
I don't understand why they allow humans to own these wild animals. They are fucking wild. Get a fucking cat or dog dumbass. I mean not that she is gonna take care of it but still. And what the fuck kind of emotional support is a god damn skunk gonna give? Its not like you can bring it in establishments on your scooty puff. This fucking world sickens me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino