Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

I think it’s partially the lipodema/fat distribution where she’s especially hefty in her thighs/hips, and partially optical illusion in that photo. The hem hits at the slimmest part of the calf, and the leg opening is so wide that it makes her calf look relatively slim.
Don't people with lipedema have large calves? 🤔 It looks like Anna may have stage 2 lipedema from the look of her legs. (If she has it at all.)

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I don't often see people as fat as the sows featured here, but I have NEVER seen one wearing any kind of "fashionable" attire like these jumbo instathots are constantly promoting. I've never once seen a deathfat IRL that was even attempting to look fashionable. Only on social media. What about you guys? Have you ever seen this shit IRL?

It makes me think that it's impossible for these companies to be profitable pushing out so many collections for such a tiny subset: morbidly obese AND would actually wear the stuff. Right??? But these companies keep doing it so they must be making money somehow. I feel like the only way they're making profits is if young women are indeed purchasing all of these ridiculous outfits but still when they leave the house they only ever wear their 5X graphic tees from Wommart and some TORD leggings.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
I don't often see people as fat as the sows featured here, but I have NEVER seen one wearing any kind of "fashionable" attire like these jumbo instathots are constantly promoting. I've never once seen a deathfat IRL that was even attempting to look fashionable. Only on social media. What about you guys? Have you ever seen this shit IRL?

It makes me think that it's impossible for these companies to be profitable pushing out so many collections for such a tiny subset: morbidly obese AND would actually wear the stuff. Right??? But these companies keep doing it so they must be making money somehow. I feel like the only way they're making profits is if young women are indeed purchasing all of these ridiculous outfits but still when they leave the house they only ever wear their 5X graphic tees from Wommart and some TORD leggings.
I think that’s exactly it. The fatties buy it thinking they are gonna look like the overly airbrushed instagram photos and when they get it and try it on they realize they look ridiculous and toss it on the closet.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

I visited my half-trashy hometown last month and saw some of my first "500 pounds but trying to be hip and trendy" obeasts around the city. One was going down a sidewalk in a Rascal with her thin meth-looking boyfriend walking beside her. She had on a colorful muumuu, bright red matte lipstick, coiffed hair, and cat-eye glasses. Another was in a bar wearing a fucking halter top; the entire expanse of her back was uncovered. I know a lot of thin/average women who wouldn't wear such a thing out of self-consciousness or a bit of modesty, so it really astounds me when mega-fats do.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Anna really needs to stop posing near giant plant potters it gives too much context to her "candy juicy thighs".

She didn’t even give enough of a shit to get the wrinkles out before wearing.

Most of the very fat people I know, even well-paid professionals, dress sloppy. I think this is why you hear the ones who do want to dress nice complaining on social media that there aren’t companies that make cute clothes for them. As far as I know Anna is not showcasing high fashion but stuff like J.C. Penney and Target right? I’m sure Target can turn a profit on the ten plus size pieces a season they put out.

Also in regards to the diabetes talk - non-genetic (APOE4) Alzheimer’s is now considered by some to be a neuroendocrine disorder. The whole “fat doesn’t cause diabetes” is so sick. It’s so sad that someone can be pre-diabetic, which is basically a giant warning to turn that shit around while you can, and completely give up and eat whatever they want for their “mental health” - stress is terrible for the mind too but why the hell does making better food choices and exercising cause so much stress for these people in the first place? It’s your mental health that’s going to go when your brain gets chewed up by a degenerative disorder.

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
She had on a colorful muumuu, bright red matte lipstick, coiffed hair, and cat-eye glasses. Another was in a bar wearing a fucking halter top; the entire expanse of her back was uncovered.
I had a similar sighting recently. Bright red lipstick, paintbrush looking haircut that was dyed neon blue, contouring that may as well have been dirt smears, cat-eye glasses, and she was letting it all hang out by wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. She had Chantal's body type, so that wasn't a pleasant sight. I rarely see overweight women dress like that, though.

What I am starting to see more of is overweight girls from the local university wear shirts that say shit like, "TAKE UP SPACE" and "FAT BITCH" and I once saw one that said, "FAT FEMME SUPREMACY". I guarantee you they get on social media on a daily basis and complain about men not dating them, some old person at the grocery store giving them a weird look, and people in general avoiding them. When you use your clothes to advertise yourself as a literal and metaphorical massive cunt, that's what happens. Surprise.

Pina Colada

My stars are up here!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I had a similar sighting recently. Bright red lipstick, paintbrush looking haircut that was dyed neon blue, contouring that may as well have been dirt smears, cat-eye glasses, and she was letting it all hang out by wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. She had Chantal's body type, so that wasn't a pleasant sight. I rarely see overweight women dress like that, though.

What I am starting to see more of is overweight girls from the local university wear shirts that say shit like, "TAKE UP SPACE" and "FAT BITCH" and I once saw one that said, "FAT FEMME SUPREMACY". I guarantee you they get on social media on a daily basis and complain about men not dating them, some old person at the grocery store giving them a weird look, and people in general avoiding them. When you use your clothes to advertise yourself as a literal and metaphorical massive cunt, that's what happens. Surprise.
I'm on a bit of a tangent here so feel free to ignore, but I think it's sick that obesity is in and of itself considered an expression of "feminism." Fat and weight as feminist topics are nothing new (e.g. Susie Orbach's Fat Is a Feminist Issue from 1978, which is largely about the psychology of weight gain and overeating, not a diktat for women to become as fat as possible), but to equate morbid obesity with an imposing political presence is self-destructive, disempowering, and ludicrous. People really will do anything to justify their addictions and pathological behavior; in this case, fat feminists just slap an activist label on their problems and physicality and pretend that makes them meaningful and virtuous and erases or obscures the bad parts.

I saw this on Insta the other day after reading about fat hikers:
Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 7.32.00 PM.png
So now "taking up space" is some sort of transcendent message where fat women are immovable and bold like mountains or something. Who wants to be small when you can be awe-inspiring?!

Meanwhile, these are the women actually attempting to climb Kilimanjaro; please tell me how the ones in front will be able to accomplish such a feat (and who's the irresponsible and unethical guide/organizer allowing them to fool themselves?):
Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 7.34.35 PM.png

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Kilimanjaro isn't awful for inexperienced climbers as far as mountains go but yeah, they're going to struggle.
I often see people say that Kilimanjaro is doable/manageable, but I really think that's an overstatement from the POV of someone who isn't a metabolic disaster. I'm sure that someone who's in reasonably good shape to start (or who will train to get there), under 250 pounds, and has a true motivation and desire to hike can do it without struggling too much, but some of the people in this Curvy Kili Crew are just looking for social media and FA cred like Ragen Chastain and don't really give a shit about hiking. A lot of these "obese women can do anything" stunts include people with no grit or determination on top of their physical hindrances.

Also, considering the recent Reddit post someone shared in the Tess Holliday thread where a group of obese women couldn't do a hike with an elevation gain of 750 feet, I'm highly skeptical of these Curvy Kili events.

Wyzzerd

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, these are the women actually attempting to climb Kilimanjaro; please tell me how the ones in front will be able to accomplish such a feat (and who's the irresponsible and unethical guide/organizer allowing them to fool themselves?):
View attachment 838853
Okay fine, I'll admit to being their "guide". I'm leading a group of midgets up a volcano to destroy some jewelry and I need a meaty distraction to delay the cannibalistic locals.

I don't know why these deathfats keep wanting to climb mountains. Why not pick something that would actually be to their strength? Like weight lifting or swimming. They wouldn't be great at those things, but they may have a small chance of finishing it.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I have. It's seriously an thing now that people will bring their untrained exotic animals to public places, like sugar gliders, snakes, lemurs, geckos, parrots, raccoons, etc., thinking that "service animal" and "emotional support animal" are the same thing. It's actually a big public health risk when they ree their way into places like restaurants or airplanes.
I'm reminded of the woman whose emotional support peacock wasn't allowed on a flight. I think it was about a year and a half ago? Peacocks are huge and noisy and can be meaner than shit; the only emotional support I can imagine them providing is to ensure that their owner is always the center of attention anywhere they go. Because Narcissists and Borderliners deserve emotional support, too!
I rarely see it. The default fatgirl wardrobe around here comes down to t-shirts, tent-like tops, leggings, and jeans. Dangerhair is really common, but loudly-colored makeup isn't.

The only time I really see attempts at "fatshion" is at concerts, or any big public event that centers on food and/or booze.

Most young, obese women who care enough about fashion to buy that stuff don't really have the money to buy it. So maybe their use of credit is as prodigal as their eating habits. Poor impulse control and the need for gratification despite the consequences don't confine themselves to only one aspect of life, after all. Nobody whose eating is visibly out of control is in total control of everything else, including their finances.

That said, I'm sure a lot of "fatshionable" stuff gets bought, but never worn, because the fantasy of wearing it fails to match the ugly reality of what it really looks like. And people in general tend to suck at sending stuff back, even when free return shipping is provided (which is why many retailers offer free return shipping in the first place). So I'm sure there is plenty of impulse-bought "fatshion" crammed, unworn, into fatgirl closets.
I'm on a bit of a tangent here so feel free to ignore, but I think it's sick that obesity is in and of itself considered an expression of "feminism." Fat and weight as feminist topics are nothing new (e.g. Susie Orbach's Fat Is a Feminist Issue from 1978, which is largely about the psychology of weight gain and overeating, not a diktat for women to become as fat as possible), but to equate morbid obesity with an imposing political presence is self-destructive, disempowering, and ludicrous. People really will do anything to justify their addictions and pathological behavior; in this case, fat feminists just slap an activist label on their problems and physicality and pretend that makes them meaningful and virtuous and erases or obscures the bad parts.
I am totally with you on this. Chronically underfeeding oneself in order to fit a specific beauty standard is disempowering, but so is indulging one's every craving to the point of sickness and immobility. Can't be a size 2? You might as well be a 22! The thinking is very black-and-white, and ignores the fact that while you may never be a size 2 unless you're actively dying of cancer, you could still be a size 6, or 8, or even a 12, without starving yourself or living at the gym.

Ending up dependent upon the medical, pharmaceutical, and insurance industries is tremendously disempowering. Doing so because you decided that eating whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted it, and that it was perfectly fine to weigh 200, 300, 400 pounds or more, and that you didn't owe anybody health--and calling that feminism?

Fucking Clown World, man.

I saw this on Insta the other day after reading about fat hikers:
View attachment 838851
So now "taking up space" is some sort of transcendent message where fat women are immovable and bold like mountains or something. Who wants to be small when you can be awe-inspiring?!
Virtually all of these bogus "empowering" messages, it should be noted, are created and promulgated by obese women for other obese women to buy. They're exactly like ugly, non-passing, low-effort AGP troons who tell each other they look hot.

It's lonely, self-loathing undesirables sitting around in an echo chamber, reassuring each other (and thus themselves) that no, they really aren't wretched failures, wearing their dysfunction where the whole world can see it.

View attachment 838853
Cue all the Insta posts about how unexpected injuries or unforeseen (and unspecified) averse trail conditions prevented them from summiting--BUT IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE ANYWAY.

Honestly, if I was a guide on this tour, I'd be totally fine taking these fat American women's money, because it's an easy payday and I wouldn't even have to climb the damned mountain--because they sure as hell can't. Let them walk along for a while; they'll gradually drop like flies long before you start to do any serious climbing. And your cousin who runs the guesthouse will be happy to sell them more food and booze as they spend the following days recovering from their ordeal. And that's why everybody at the guest house is so welcoming.
Also the "fat hikers" comment reminds me of something I read somewhere (maybe LCF? Reddit?) about someone realising the fatty they'd seen huff puff and moan their way up a mountain in California was none other than Tess Holliday.
LOL--that wasn't on a serious mountain trail; it was in LA, on the trail up to the back side of the Hollywood sign. It's a little under six miles out and back, and while it's almost all uphill headed out, it's a popular hike for families and tourists who aren't regular hikers. I remember that post; the person who did it had no trouble, but noticed Tess while passing her on the way up because 1) Tess is fucking huge; and 2) because she was obviously having a hard time with that relatively easy hike, due to her hugeness, and was making her displeasure known.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino