Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I first loaded this page, before scrolling down to reveal the bottom of the mirrored closet door, it looked like she had one of those home version stripper poles installed, and my heart legit skipped a beat.

That's a CPAP machine on the nighstand under the lamp, a CPAP sanitzer thing in the background and what looks like a bunch of medications spread around everywhere. Living her best life y'all

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, definitely. At risk of going off on ‘when I were a lass’ rant, we genuinely did walk everywhere, junk food didn’t exist when I was a kid, I remember when McDonald’s opened in our town and it was like something rare and exotic. We did t have that much money, we got a 10p mix on a Friday on the way home from school and that was it, unless it was kids parties and even that was homemade cake and crisps rather than ultra processed stuff. Lifestyles have changed hugely. We didn’t drink pop, and we didn’t eat junk - everything was cooked from scratch. There were no fat kids in my class - the ones we thought were fat then would be classed as normal now. Vanity sizing is a thing too - I have clothes from the seventies that are an entirely different shape to modern stuff and the sizing is so different.
I have dresses from the nineties that throw today's sizing into sharp relief. A UK 10 (US 6) summer dress from 1998, bought at Warehouse, that measures as a 32.5 inch bust. Silk, no stretch, so you have to be a bit smaller to fit it. A size 10 now is supposed to fit a 34 inch bust, generally.

I was trying to think of who was considered properly fat in the media in the 70s and 80s. There was Hattie Jacques, the comedy legend in the Carry On films and the comedy series Sykes who through my eyes as a child was effing HUGE. I went back and looked for her stats and apparently at her hugest late in life she was 20 stone ... 280lb. Often much smaller. That's a tiddler compared to these young, FA girls now. Tess would dwarf her. Yet she suffered badly for her weight, had leg ulcers and kidney problems and died of a heart attack in her fifties.

I also remembered Diana Dors who as a young woman cut a swathe as this larger than life, buxom platinum blonde bombshell. She started her career as a Rank starlet, and was billed as the British Marilyn Monroe, although she was probably more of a Jayne Mansfield. Had a hard old life full of knocks, survived, married endless dodgy men who stole from her, left her bankrupt half the time and she ended up kind of messy and fat by 70s standards and doing chat shows, tell-alls, diets on morning TV and bit parts in Adam Ant videos to get by. Another old legend who'd been around the block, had ups and downs and survived and was kind of loved for it.

This is Diana, young
dors1.jpg

Then there's this weird time capsule of her on TV in 1983, one year before she died at age 53, fat and shilling her new diet (1000 calories a day) and doing a weigh-in with what she announces as her fellow 'fatties', male and female.

Watch it here.

Stay to the end or fast forward because this is when you see the standards of the day and how much they've changed. There is only one woman there who tops 200lb. Most are in the 170s, 180s, 190s. One, astoundingly, only weighs 144lb. Dors herself weighs in at 186lb. Definitely obese by medical standards (Dors was 5' 6" so that puts her 0.1 under at a BMI of 30). Even the biggest man is under 230lb. Now, they could cast around and find twenty random youngish people over 300lb just walking down the high street.

It's truly staggering how times and perceptions have change in less than 40 years.

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Not just the portion size, either. Look at what she’s eating: cookies, donuts, ice cream. Everything is covered in in gravy and fattening sauces. Nothing whole grain and not a vegetable in sight. Even in reasonable portions, that’s an atrocious diet! Try eating a fucking salad once in a while! If you just gotta have sugar, there are plenty of fresh fruits that are very sweet and way healthier than the garbage you’re currently shoving down your throat!

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Diana Dors seemed like a lovely lady. So sad she died of cancer shortly after that was filmed.

And more Sonalee:
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 2.45.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 2.45.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 2.46.50 PM.png

So it looks like she's another one who decided to say "fuck it" and pile on 200+ pounds in her twenties. Of course she isn't slim in the picture in the green outfit (which I believe was taken in 2015/2016), but she's clearly not like this, either:
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 2.50.00 PM.png

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
How old is Sonalee now? It's impossible to tell, she looks so bloated in the features it's like she's disfigured. You really get how big she is when you see her sitting next to that other girl, though. Sometimes, you look at this stuff for a while and you almost start normalizing it. Contrast is important for scale. I notice not many of them like to be photographed with anyone of a healthy weight when they can avoid it.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
How old is Sonalee now? It's impossible to tell, she looks so bloated in the features it's like she's disfigured. You really get how big she is when you see her sitting next to that other girl, though. Sometimes, you look at this stuff for a while and you almost start normalizing it. Contrast is important for scale. I notice not many of them like to be photographed with anyone of a healthy weight when they can avoid it.
I'm pretty sure she's 30/31.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
Whut. Seriously? In public?
She was taking a picture in her bathroom and she wrote that after giving birth, her vagina smelled like necrotic tissue because I guess thats what the afterbirth smelled like? And she said that to this day, she'll catch a whiff of that smell coming from her vagina and it will remind her of those days.

I felt ill after I read that. I had always known she was probably pretty gross hygienically because of her size, but I truly never knew it could be that bad. She'll call back to it every once in a while in an Insta story. But I guess ever since her getting reported last week she created a private Instagram for all her weird fucked up shit.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
She was taking a picture in her bathroom and she wrote that after giving birth, her vagina smelled like necrotic tissue because I guess thats what the afterbirth smelled like? And she said that to this day, she'll catch a whiff of that smell coming from her vagina and it will remind her of those days.
Good thing I have cyanide pills on hand just for this purpose.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Yet another shill video in which Fat Amy Convicted Thief does not disclose she is getting a kickback through affiliate links. Do not watch, 0/10 snouts.

The funny part is, she is so lazy, stupid, and illiterate, she just c/p'd the info from the outlet telling her not to forget to leave the links in her description box.

AFFILIATEDIDIOT.png

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net

I felt ill after I read that. I had always known she was probably pretty gross hygienically because of her size, but I truly never knew it could be that bad. She'll call back to it every once in a while in an Insta story. But I guess ever since her getting reported last week she created a private Instagram for all her weird fucked up shit.
Someone this big, there’s no way they are physically able to clean their private parts properly.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of it has to do with getting rid of PE and what used to be frequent recesses at school. You'd go out and play on the steel jungle gym equipment, play soccer (which was just an excuse to slam into each other like little assholes), and run around acting like a spaz. The girls owned the bars doing cherry drops and lemon drops, the boys swung across the ring thing (8-12 rings about 6' off the ground, in a line, that you'd swing from one to the next) and climbed all over shit. Kids that couldn't got made fun of. Even the scrawny "weak" kids could swing the rings or climb up the pole to touch the top and slide back down.

They got rid of all that shit, claiming "insurance" and "child safety" and "anti-bullying" but then it came out that as far as the schools were concerned, kids at recess didn't earn the school money, they needed asses in seats being quiet instead of letting the kids run around outside and act like little assholes to learn socialization and burn off all that excess energy, since kids are perpetual motion machines.

And yeah, fast food was really up there with treats. Eddie Murphy did a bit on it with the famous line "That don' look like no McDonnal's burger..." about how Mickey-D's was a treat usually for the richer kids. Hell, candy was like a nickle or a dime for those little boxes of lemonheads and red-hots, and you'd be lucky if you remembered to make your dollar allowance stretch the whole fucking week. (Soda? LOL, nice wish. Those were 35 cents each) When the Big Gulp came out, it was a thing because it was only a buck and you pretty much had soda for the whole fucking day. Now I see people drink one down while eating 3 Double Whoppers and two large fries.

I get being hungry. I was a goddamn garbage disposal who could eat a large pizza in a single sitting, but I was always hungry and always running around doing shit as a younger kid, and later I was a cross country letterman, so garbaging down 2 salads and two thick slices of meat loaf along with two fresh pears for dinner was normal for me. But, like I said, I was active as hell, even as a kid.

Personally, I think it's the whole shifting of attitudes. From the "we don't give a FUCK about kids" attitude of the Baby Boomers morphing into the whole "Free Range Kids", like kids aren't naturally free range anyway. With "concerned adults" calling the cops because a kid walks a half-mile to school or is out near dark with 3-6 friends on bicycles; schools cutting play time and removing recess equipment and getting rid of gym; consoles and cell-phones making up entertainment instead of doing shit with your friends and learning how to socialize and compromise; and parents just feeding them every time they say their hungry instead of scheduled meal/snack times.

And I think it'll get worse before it gets better. A 300 pound high school student doesn't get in as much trouble and need as much overwatch as a 110 pound "hyper-active" kid who's hooting like a monkey and running down the hallways between classes.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure she's 30/31.
Fuuuuuuuck! I have honestly put her in the 40s to even early 50s range. And if someone balloons this severely up within a short amount of time, my guess is that there was always something really wrong with their eating habits.

My current guess is that they switched their eating disorders.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
Fuuuuuuuck! I have honestly put her in the 40s to even early 50s range. And if someone balloons this severely up within a short amount of time, my guess is that there was always something really wrong with their eating habits.

And arguably very few of them truly had an eating disorder to begin with. Feeling bad about your body in high school and "starving yourself" (probably like toast for breakfast and some cheese cubes for dinner) for a couple of days before going back to stuffing their faces doesn't count.

I'm always kind of surprised that so many of these fats continue to talk to and have seemingly normal relationships with their parents. I don't disagree that some of these fats have a genetic predisposition to being overweight but eating habits are a learned behaviour. I know LividLipids claims her mother tried to put her on a lot of diets and thats why she began hoarding food, and apparently from there the relationship became more and more abusive. But she still has her over to her home often.

Kay bitchasauras rex has screeched endlessly about her awful relationship with her mother and how they are no contact, but recently revealed than in an effort to avoid hotel costs, her and the entire polycule (plus 3-4 pets) camped out at her mothers house before making their way to Utah. That doesn't really seem like the thing a no contact mother might do. It's like they blame everyone else but the people who directly raised them. It's the fault of "society".

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I found this, showing that she graduated from HS in 2006 (she started college that year, too), so she's probably 31 now:
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 7.46.58 PM.png
And I'm sure she was always a chubby kid with some food issues. She seems to have a lot of problems and resentment surrounding her Indian parents since they had the audacity to tell her to stop being a gluttonous lardass or portioned her food when she was a kid like most parents do. Also, she wrote that thing about feeling like she should hide junk food when they visit her. The fact that she's obsessed with colonialism, race, white supremacy, etc. and links these concepts with "diet culture" tells me that being Indian is a source of anxiety for her (which, and I'll be blunt, is idiotic for someone who lives in NJ/Philly). Immersing herself in SJW circles certainly emboldened her desire to let go and be the pig she always wanted to be, and as an SJW "therapist," she gets to stay in her echo chamber and play both victim and expert by living as an obese person. Truly a sad life.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
I have dresses from the nineties that throw today's sizing into sharp relief. A UK 10 (US 6) summer dress from 1998, bought at Warehouse, that measures as a 32.5 inch bust. Silk, no stretch, so you have to be a bit smaller to fit it. A size 10 now is supposed to fit a 34 inch bust, generally.

I was trying to think of who was considered properly fat in the media in the 70s and 80s. There was Hattie Jacques, the comedy legend in the Carry On films and the comedy series Sykes who through my eyes as a child was effing HUGE. I went back and looked for her stats and apparently at her hugest late in life she was 20 stone ... 280lb. Often much smaller. That's a tiddler compared to these young, FA girls now. Tess would dwarf her. Yet she suffered badly for her weight, had leg ulcers and kidney problems and died of a heart attack in her fifties.

I also remembered Diana Dors who as a young woman cut a swathe as this larger than life, buxom platinum blonde bombshell. She started her career as a Rank starlet, and was billed as the British Marilyn Monroe, although she was probably more of a Jayne Mansfield. Had a hard old life full of knocks, survived, married endless dodgy men who stole from her, left her bankrupt half the time and she ended up kind of messy and fat by 70s standards and doing chat shows, tell-alls, diets on morning TV and bit parts in Adam Ant videos to get by. Another old legend who'd been around the block, had ups and downs and survived and was kind of loved for it.

This is Diana, young
View attachment 963912

Then there's this weird time capsule of her on TV in 1983, one year before she died at age 53, fat and shilling her new diet (1000 calories a day) and doing a weigh-in with what she announces as her fellow 'fatties', male and female.

Watch it here.

Stay to the end or fast forward because this is when you see the standards of the day and how much they've changed. There is only one woman there who tops 200lb. Most are in the 170s, 180s, 190s. One, astoundingly, only weighs 144lb. Dors herself weighs in at 186lb. Definitely obese by medical standards (Dors was 5' 6" so that puts her 0.1 under at a BMI of 30). Even the biggest man is under 230lb. Now, they could cast around and find twenty random youngish people over 300lb just walking down the high street.

It's truly staggering how times and perceptions have change in less than 40 years.
Looking in closer media, I find a good example i the film The Full Monty. The fat character on there is goddamn slender compared to the butterbarges of today, even regular people.

This was back in what? 1999? 2000?

welsho

kiwifarms.net
Yet another shill video in which Fat Amy Convicted Thief does not disclose she is getting a kickback through affiliate links. Do not watch, 0/10 snouts.

The funny part is, she is so lazy, stupid, and illiterate, she just c/p'd the info from the outlet telling her not to forget to leave the links in her description box.
She's not illiterate; she has an accent.

All-e is supposed to be getting a premonition; I mean promotion soon; any ideas on what he's doing? I think he's selling furniture at something like Rooms 2 Go or whatever.

I fear for her kids (especially the totally legally adopted "island boy"); she has set them up to be bullied. She's already mentioned Jeremiah has learning difficulties and skin issues. The OTC medication/turkey baster son and future BFF daughter will be known as the kids with the weeble wobble mom that has her yt channel name plastered on her SUV. I would worry about her taking them out of public school to "home-lerned" like she was, but she's far too lazy to deal with kids all day. You can see how irritated she gets with them during her "lives".

Here's a tip fatso-we're no fooled when you mute the sound and move the camera from your face; we know you're popping a forehead vein while screaming at them.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Looking in closer media, I find a good example i the film The Full Monty. The fat character on there is goddamn slender compared to the butterbarges of today, even regular people.

This was back in what? 1999? 2000?
1997!

I honestly blame Tess and tard cum, her agency for making this massively fat thing .. a ... thing and inspiring the rest of them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino