Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ehhh that's a movie though. "The fat one" in the movies and on TV, even now, is rarely over 250, 300 pounds. Full Monty was a popular movie when it came out (1999). Characters like the mom in Gilbert Grape (1993) or the fat version of Gwenyth Paltrow in Shallow Hal (not Gwenyth in a fat suit but the actress they used for body shots) were considered freakishly, monstrously fat and they're about the size of a lot of these supersize instathots and fativists.

edit: I just realized my post hardly makes sense whatever I'm tired the point I'm trying to make is that Hollywood doesn't tend to use true deathfats to represent fat people because they're so gross and because it's just not needed you can easily make a fat joke about someone who is merely obese vs morbidly obese. But that doesn't mean they didn't exist. They did, and were even used sometimes.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
1997!

I honestly blame Tess and tard cum, her agency for making this massively fat thing .. a ... thing and inspiring the rest of them.
Whoops, my mistake. I think it's partly Tess and partly all the fucktards hopping aboard the Woko Haram bandwagon. And people who were gagging for a reason to let themselves be vain, gluttunous pigs, who now have one

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
She's not illiterate; she has an accent.

All-e is supposed to be getting a premonition; I mean promotion soon; any ideas on what he's doing? I think he's selling furniture at something like Rooms 2 Go or whatever.

I fear for her kids (especially the totally legally adopted "island boy"); she has set them up to be bullied. She's already mentioned Jeremiah has learning difficulties and skin issues. The OTC medication/turkey baster son and future BFF daughter will be known as the kids with the weeble wobble mom that has her yt channel name plastered on her SUV. I would worry about her taking them out of public school to "home-lerned" like she was, but she's far too lazy to deal with kids all day. You can see how irritated she gets with them during her "lives".

Here's a tip fatso-we're no fooled when you mute the sound and move the camera from your face; we know you're popping a forehead vein while screaming at them.
Allee is def working some sort of sales gig. I think he got a job at a used car lot. The only men who wear suits to work are CEOs, bankers, and sales monkeys.

The children are doomed brought to you by the number Q and the letter 6. Her "kinneygarden" classes are baking cookies three times a week now.

Interesting tidbit I picked up in a recent video: When her MiL came to visit from Egypt a few years ago, it was discovered she had breast cancer and she had to have surgery when she was there. Who the fuck paid for that?

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
I always think about Shallow Hal and how "skinny" she is compared to most of these.

View attachment 964533
Can you imagine the insanity if they tried to release that type of movie now?
Bubbles from the Britbong version of Little Britain? Hell, that whole show would be sued into oblivion and a new arsehole if it were aired today. And Bubbles, again, wasn't a fat character by today's standards, though let's face it? Those are so low you'd be needing an excavator to get to them

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
I'm stealing WokoHaram. :feels::winner:

AbFab had its share of fat jokes too, always at Edina's expense, when Jennifer Saunders wasn't really fat at all by the standards of then and certainly now she looks bloody skinny!
Naw pal, it's not theft. All my sayings, quips, expressions and god-awful puns are free-range, help yourself. I can't take credit for it, but to me it captures the mentality of those people wonderfully. Zealorty is dangerous, right?

And God yeah! I've been going through Ab Fab again and some of the fat jokes are hilarious. You're right, Eddie's not fat at all by the standards we see today. Far from it.

The thing is, all the fattards can egg each other on on T'Interwebs, so as well as feeding themselves, they can now feed their delusions and more's the pitym (though it makes for endless lols)

Lunete

Nighty night...
kiwifarms.net
Browsing this thread always makes me think of Married With Children and all of Al's fatshaming jokes.

” A fat woman came into the store and said she was a size 5. I stuck her hoof into the shoe. My thumb got stuck, she panicked, reared up, and galloped around the store, dragging me behind. Thank god a stick of butter fell from her purse and I was able to grease my thumb and escape.”

Common Beanbag

kiwifarms.net
Check out Jen today, no fat acceptance for her. Her "life" seems dismal AF! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGJB_xWFOw
From 10:12 she starts vacuuming and shows her full body to the camera. Pretty horrific as expected and at some angles it is also possible to see her huge hanging stomach (most of the time it is concealed by the dark pants and dim lighting). Also at first I thought she had no bra but then I saw the straps :cryblood:
Totally gawk worthy, MSHPL level material.

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
Diana Dors seemed like a lovely lady. So sad she died of cancer shortly after that was filmed.

And more Sonalee:
View attachment 963992
View attachment 963994
View attachment 963995

So it looks like she's another one who decided to say "fuck it" and pile on 200+ pounds in her twenties. Of course she isn't slim in the picture in the green outfit (which I believe was taken in 2015/2016), but she's clearly not like this, either:
View attachment 964001
This Thread so damn depressing when it comes to seeing these cows "before" picture
I find it ironic that all women in the FAES community come out and say "I am not a before photo" no bitch some of you are After photo after giving up on yourselves

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I just realized my post hardly makes sense whatever I'm tired the point I'm trying to make is that Hollywood doesn't tend to use true deathfats to represent fat people because they're so gross and because it's just not needed you can easily make a fat joke about someone who is merely obese vs morbidly obese. But that doesn't mean they didn't exist. They did, and were even used sometimes.
Missed this yesterday. Yeah, there's a trope called 'Hollywood Ugly' where for any 'ugly' (and usually female) character they take a model, pull her hair back, dress her down a bit, put the wrong make-up on her and the piece de resistance, put some hevay rimmed or unflattering glasses on her, especially if they want to do a 'makeover' 'omg she's beautiful' scene later. Otherwise they take an actress who nobody in their right mind would label 'ugly' IRL and make out she's a total dog for plot purposes, because they simply can't deal with looking at anyone who is not really conventionally attractive in their movies, which are primarily total fantasy. Take America Ferreria in 'Ugly Betty'. Nope, not Hollwyood HOT HOT HOT (which is restricted to a very small and rare and genetically similar group) but in no way whatsoever, ugly. Hollywood Fat should be a thing too. Yes, they do use a real fatty occasionally (Martha Dumptruck in Heathers comes to mind too - definitely large for her era) but most of the time even now they don't and rely on fatsuits or just smaller people compared to the deathfats.

Full Monty is a little different I think because it is a British comedy movie about working class life in a depressed area and British films about this do NOT cast model types, for anything, ever. So it doesn't really do Hollywood Ugly. It would be considered totally stupid, and rather unintentionally hilarious to do so. 'Ordinary' looking people (some of who clean up OK like Roert Carlyleand become the 'hot one' in story) are the norm in many British movies about normal life (as opposed to historical dramas and glamour pieces) and TV, including soaps, very different from the US industry product. The fat one in Full Monty was representing an overweight guy in the 90s from an area where nobody had any work for many years, terminally unemployed men in an area where the traditional industry of steelmaking had been destroyed with nothing to replace it. People weren't getting as fat as nowadays even twenty plus years ago and unemployed men then living on dole money would generally not be hugely fat at all. They would often be thin, if not necessarily healthy, with smoking and drinking being issues. He would be about right for that time for a 'fat' guy - it's just the obesity issue has soared so much since the 2000s began that he looks almost normal now.

Last edited:

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
More "anna as office furniture" style tik toks involving the 34 year old Anna with teens. The 2nd video is something else. He's got his head in her fupa and then she swings him up and her hand is basically in his crotch as his dick and balls swing up. He's probably gay but I mean, wtf? As always, if you had a mid 30s dude doing this with an 18 year old girl it would be a little...awkward to sell as social media.

Attachments

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, "Hollywood ugly/fat" would've been a more succinct way to put it.

Someone brought up Married with Children and it's interesting because for a show with so many fat jokes they actually used actresses for those shoe store scenes that were fatter than you typically see for "Hollywood Fat" roles. Granted they were only there to be mocked, but still. They used true and honest butter beasts.

More "anna as office furniture" style tik toks involving the 34 year old Anna with teens. The 2nd video is something else. He's got his head in her fupa and then she swings him up and her hand is basically in his crotch as his dick and balls swing up. He's probably gay but I mean, wtf? As always, if you had a mid 30s dude doing this with an 18 year old girl it would be a little...awkward to sell as social media.
Good God, it looks like she almost dropped that kid on his head. Anna is going through something. I think it's more then just a midlife crisis. She must be getting lonely, since no one her age wants anything to do with her. In some of her newer YouTube videos, she talks about how she wants to meet a guy and look good for him. When she tries on the Velvet Jumpsuit in one her haul videos, she says something about not having a man to kiss on new years. If Anna really wants to meet someone, she needs to get off social media and grow up. It's not because she's fat that she's single, it's because she come across as a crazy and angry person.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino