Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Her size has a lot to do with it too tho, lesbereal. She's not merely "fat"
It would not surprise me, based on the pictures she's posted of herself as a teen, if Anna was a virgin. She was an overweight plain jane in HS that dropped out, got her GED and then dad shipped her off to BYU. She NEVER talks about her time at BYU, which is sorta odd imo. I wonder if the most action she got there was some awkward girl on girl makeouts.

She never really talks about her time at Columbia in NYC either. So odd. How did she go to school for 6 years and make ZERO friends? The only "friends" she ever shows on social media are fellow influencers. Remember her Miami trip with yourtrulymelly? I haven't seen them interact with each other in months. Ditto with the other people she shot with this past year.

She is socially isolated and awkward and always has been. Something is off in her family. Bigly off. Her mom and sister both died of obesity. Her step mom is literally a dead ringer for a thinner, mid 50s Anna and her one child hood story about how her dad paid to get the carpet cleaned after Anna spilled chocolate chip cookies everywhere in the middle of the night rather than discipline Anna illustrates exactly how he fucked her up by spoiling her.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
More "anna as office furniture" style tik toks involving the 34 year old Anna with teens. The 2nd video is something else. He's got his head in her fupa and then she swings him up and her hand is basically in his crotch as his dick and balls swing up. He's probably gay but I mean, wtf? As always, if you had a mid 30s dude doing this with an 18 year old girl it would be a little...awkward to sell as social media.
How many cupcakes do you guess she had to eat to restore her blood sugar to her desired levels after this much exertion?

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good God, it looks like she almost dropped that kid on his head. Anna is going through something. I think it's more then just a midlife crisis. She must be getting lonely, since no one her age wants anything to do with her. In some of her newer YouTube videos, she talks about how she wants to meet a guy and look good for him. When she tries on the Velvet Jumpsuit in one her haul videos, she says something about not having a man to kiss on new years. If Anna really wants to meet someone, she needs to get off social media and grow up. It's not because she's fat that she's single, it's because she come across as a crazy and angry person.
I keep getting a weird “cougar of TikTok” vibe from her. Hanging with annoying little twinks is probably the most interaction with men she’s had in a while and she’s enjoying it, a little voice in her head creeping in with “hey age ain't nothing but a number, I heard some guys like older women, so maybe....”

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Imagine going from having a respectable, decent-paying job like Anna did to basically becoming the Gross Comedy Fat Girl on a platform for teenagers. That won't even last, either. Soon they'll find another adult weirdo to laugh at and she'll be last week's news.
If she was as annoying back then as she is now, I imagine her departure was the greatest news in the history of the company.

Reactions: Free the Pedos

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
As in heart attacks or ...? Do we know how old her sister was when she died and how old Anna was?
Here's the obit. She died at 30 in 2011, Anna must have been 26-27 at the time.

Anna's mom apparently died in 2003, which all the feels. That's rough and might have been why Anna dropped out of HS.

This is Anna's dad's house. Funnily enough you can see the fucking fire truck in the google earth shots. Zillow has its estimated value at around 600K. Not sure what the housing market is like in the outer suburbs of cleveland but I'd imagine it's not all that hot. Wonder how much he paid for it when they moved in.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of it has to do with getting rid of PE and what used to be frequent recesses at school. You'd go out and play on the steel jungle gym equipment, play soccer (which was just an excuse to slam into each other like little assholes), and run around acting like a spaz. The girls owned the bars doing cherry drops and lemon drops, the boys swung across the ring thing (8-12 rings about 6' off the ground, in a line, that you'd swing from one to the next) and climbed all over shit. Kids that couldn't got made fun of. Even the scrawny "weak" kids could swing the rings or climb up the pole to touch the top and slide back down.

They got rid of all that shit, claiming "insurance" and "child safety" and "anti-bullying" but then it came out that as far as the schools were concerned, kids at recess didn't earn the school money, they needed asses in seats being quiet instead of letting the kids run around outside and act like little assholes to learn socialization and burn off all that excess energy, since kids are perpetual motion machines.

And yeah, fast food was really up there with treats. Eddie Murphy did a bit on it with the famous line "That don' look like no McDonnal's burger..." about how Mickey-D's was a treat usually for the richer kids. Hell, candy was like a nickle or a dime for those little boxes of lemonheads and red-hots, and you'd be lucky if you remembered to make your dollar allowance stretch the whole fucking week. (Soda? LOL, nice wish. Those were 35 cents each) When the Big Gulp came out, it was a thing because it was only a buck and you pretty much had soda for the whole fucking day. Now I see people drink one down while eating 3 Double Whoppers and two large fries.

I get being hungry. I was a goddamn garbage disposal who could eat a large pizza in a single sitting, but I was always hungry and always running around doing shit as a younger kid, and later I was a cross country letterman, so garbaging down 2 salads and two thick slices of meat loaf along with two fresh pears for dinner was normal for me. But, like I said, I was active as hell, even as a kid.

Personally, I think it's the whole shifting of attitudes. From the "we don't give a FUCK about kids" attitude of the Baby Boomers morphing into the whole "Free Range Kids", like kids aren't naturally free range anyway. With "concerned adults" calling the cops because a kid walks a half-mile to school or is out near dark with 3-6 friends on bicycles; schools cutting play time and removing recess equipment and getting rid of gym; consoles and cell-phones making up entertainment instead of doing shit with your friends and learning how to socialize and compromise; and parents just feeding them every time they say their hungry instead of scheduled meal/snack times.

And I think it'll get worse before it gets better. A 300 pound high school student doesn't get in as much trouble and need as much overwatch as a 110 pound "hyper-active" kid who's hooting like a monkey and running down the hallways between classes.
I just saw this so forgive the late response. I agree this has a lot to do with it. I think there's also an element of the fear that was instilled in 80's and 90's kids to not play out unsupervised lest you be snatched. People started keeping their kids inside as opposed to allowing them to play with their friends in the neighborhood until it was dinner time like I'm sure a good number of us did. The only thing for the kids to do at that point was chores, watching TV, and playing video games. Eventually devices became baby sitters and we find ourselves here. This particular generation (and no I'm not painting them all with the same brush, but I may be having a damn kids get off my lawn moment) sees their value, like their personal identities and value through their popularity online. What was once movie stars and aspiring to be one of them is now ridiculous parodies of humans like Anna. The misfits latch on to "successful" misfits.

Kids are not active in general anymore even though their bodies need to expend that energy. I'm convinced that's why there are so many behavioral issues these days. I mean think about it. You have a kid who has a naturally high metabolism and eats like a horse in a growth spurt. If that kid isn't doing something in the way of sports or play they're going to act out. On the other hand, if you have a kid that has a slower metabolism and eats the same as the other kid and isn't forced into some sort of activity, well, that's how we get the Annas, Sonnalees, and Tesses of the world.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
How many cupcakes do you guess she had to eat to restore her blood sugar to her desired levels after this much exertion?
Using my amazing powers of prestidigitation I have found the number to be no more than 27. Stuffed with jelly, fruit, and pudding, extra frosting, but no sprinkles.

I'm no doctor but that sounds like a few too many. 🧙‍♂️

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Amy and her mini mongs made a cake from a box. What flavor it is you may be wondering? Black.

BLACKFLAVORED.png

Amy accidentally showed her crowning glory to the entire internet. It looks exactly as you imagined it would, but more. Allah will not be pleased!

HIJABLESS.png

Those two little kids are what Allah makes you listen to for all eternity when he sends you to hell for flaunting your hair in public.

One snout for the money shot. Only watch if relentlessly screeching, whining, deplorably behaved children is your bag. They are fucking nightmares. 🐽

ricecake

kiwifarms.net
Amy and her mini mongs made a cake from a box. What flavor it is you may be wondering? Black.

View attachment 965419

Amy accidentally showed her crowning glory to the entire internet. It looks exactly as you imagined it would, but more. Allah will not be pleased!

View attachment 965422

Those two little kids are what Allah makes you listen to for all eternity when he sends you to hell for flaunting your hair in public.

One snout for the money shot. Only watch if relentlessly screeching, whining, deplorably behaved children is your bag. They are fucking nightmares. 🐽

Child #1 - glassy eyed not talking. He's obviously not playing with a full deck.
Child #2 - Poor mite looks like a white version of his fugly father.
Child #3 - Pretty cute, but she's still at an age that if evolution didn't demand cuteness, Amy would have eaten her.
Mama - Have never heard a mother more awkward when engaging with her own sprogs. Thank God Amy does it for the 'Tube, otherwise these guys wouldn't get any positive attention from their mother. You can tell she usually ignores them unless she's screaming at them.

Edit - wtf was with that weird interaction between the brothers toward the end? Amy had to coach them through talking to each other and they just fucking dead eyed stared at her. It was really fucking creepy!

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 965419

View attachment 965422

Archive:

welsho

kiwifarms.net
Edit - wtf was with that weird interaction between the brothers toward the end? Amy had to coach them through talking to each other and they just fucking dead eyed stared at her. It was really fucking creepy!
And what was that snapping of her fingers all about? The youngest son mumbles so much I can't understand him at all; maybe he's hypnotised and the snapping brought him out of it?

Really cute watching the kids play with spilled cake mix and push it on the floor. It's no wonder that house always have ants.

You can tell how issues get handled in that house; yelling. Little boy tries to get some cake batter and Miah pulls the bowl away from him and he screams. Just like momma.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
Quote from Sonalee's new video about how not being attracted to fatties isn't a sexual preference, it's fatphobia.

" So my challenge to you is, don’t hide behind the excuse of sexual preference, if you’re going to tell me the list of reasons why you don’t date x person for y reasons, just name it for what it is, say that you’re fatphobic, say that you’re anti-Black, say that you’re dealing with a certain kind of racism against a certain nationality or ethnicity. Let me know that you’re xenophobic, let me know that you’re transphobic, let me know that you’re struggling with misogyny, let me know that you don’t date people with addiction because you’re really affected by addiction stigma, let me know that you’re whorephobic and that you don’t date sex workers. Let me know that you’re anti-Native and you don’t date indigenous people, let me know that you don’t date people who are not upper-caste, Hindus, let me know that you’re actually a really elite classist and you don’t date poor people, let me know that you’re actually super ableist and that’s why you don’t date disabled people, let me know that you’re super-duper islamophobic and that is why you don’t date Muslims. Don’t hide behind the sexual preference label, don’t hide behind this understanding that you are hardwired to not be attracted to Muslims."

Link to full video/transcript

It's really not this deep Sonalee!!! For someone who claims they exist outside the gender binary she is dead set on enforcing binaries on everyone else. Not wanting to be in a relationship with a sex worker does not mean you are "whorephobic" (jesus fucknig christ), it doesn't mean you hate them, you just don't want to have sex with them! Why is she so salty that no one wants to fuck her??

Clovis

The blood of these whores is killing me!
kiwifarms.net
[...]With kids it's a bit more of a problem though since parents now no longer know what a healthy weight looks like. Obviously no parent is out there memorizing height and weight charts, and they just rely on other kids to determine what's normal. Kids that are normal for their age and height typically get concern from other parents since they look like skeletons compared to Lardboy next door.
I agree, it's become normalised and mostly it's down to people not taking personal responsibility, but I thought this was interesting:
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/09/why-it-was-easier-to-be-skinny-in-the-1980s/407974/
The authors examined the dietary data of 36,400 Americans between 1971 and 2008 and the physical activity data of 14,419 people between 1988 and 2006. They grouped the data sets together by the amount of food and activity, age, and BMI.

They found a very surprising correlation: A given person, in 2006, eating the same amount of calories, taking in the same quantities of macronutrients like protein and fat, and exercising the same amount as a person of the same age did in 1988 would have a BMI that was about 2.3 points higher. In other words, people today are about 10 percent heavier than people were in the 1980s, even if they follow the exact same diet and exercise plans.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino